The Accident [Re-Edit]

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay, so I know I've updated a moment ago, but reading it over, I felt kinda disappointed cause I didn't like how I made it so that Ha Neul fell for the lies soo quick. So here's the different version! Hope you guys like it!! Comment and tell me what you guys think!

P.S: Sorry if I have any mistakes, its 12:53 am right now and I got to go to bed so I don't have time to re-edit it again.

--------------------------------------

After spending a whole week in Jeju Island you two got closer and is more like a married couple.

When you woke up, you felt a hot breath on your neck and arms wrapped around your waist, for a moment there you panic, but then remembered that it was only Junhyung.

--- flashback

When you guys got home from the airport, it was already dark. You two were tired and so you guys didn't bother to put your things away.

"Yeobo, we're already married, can't we just sleep in the same room, please.?" Junhyung said and slept next to you.

"You're already in my bed anyways." you said and closed your eyes.

"I love you honey." he said and closed his eyes as he pulled you into his arms.

--- end of flashback

You slowly took his hands off you and went to the bathroom to wash up. Atfer washing up, you went to put both your luggage away and made breakfast...

"You're not woking today right.? What do you want to do today.?"
 he asked while you guys were eating.

"Hmm, I don't know. Anything is fine."

"Then lets go walking around and shop around like how them couples does." he said and grinned at you.

After eating and getting ready you two headed out, instead of driving, you two walked instead. As you two started walking, Junhyung grabbed you hands and held them.

You guys were having so much fun just walking side by side, hand in hand that you guys didn't notice someone following you guys.. After long hours of just walking around, you guys stopped at a park and sat on the swings to rest.

"Ha Neul, I want you to call me oppa too." Junhyung said as he turned to face you.

"Wae.? I thought you didn't like being called that.?"

"I do, I only said that last time cause I didn't like it when you called Minho oppa." he said with a sad tone.

"Haha, araso. I'll call you.... Junnie oppa. Yeah.?"<

Please log in to read the full chapter