Untitle

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

OVER 2000 VIEWS AND ALMOST 80 SUBSCRIBERS!!! THANK YOU GUYS!! I LOVE YOU! <33

-----------------------------

After spending time over at Junhyung's parent's house, you had to go to work.

"Junhyung dear, please send Ha Neul to work." said his mom.

"Ani, it's okay, I could go by myself." you said.

"No, no, no. Let Junhyung send you, he isn't doing anything." his dad said.

"C'mon Ha Neul. We're leaving then." Junhyung said to his parents as both of you bowed to them before leaving.

When you walked into the cafe, you saw Minho sitting next to the window.

"Minho oppa, what are you doing here.?" you said when you saw him.

"Hey Ha Neul, are you working today.? And I always come here."

"Really.? I'll see you a lot then. And yeah I work today. Got to go change now, talk to you in a bit." you said and left.

Junhyung was going to leave but then he saw Minho sittig in the cafe and so he went in too.

"Junhyung.? How come your here.?" you said when you came out and saw Junhyung sitting at an empty table too.

"Dad said I gotta stay." he lied. 'Damn, why does Minho got to be here too.' he thought to himself.

"Oh, well you could just go home, I'll talk to dad about it later." you said to him.

"No, I got nothing to do anyways."

"Fine, suit yourself." you said and went to work.

After a couple of minutes, Minho left.

"Can I get a

Please log in to read the full chapter