The Little Food Fight

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- Junhyung's POV

"Junhyung.? What are you doing here.?" Ha Neul asked me when she opened the door to see me.

"Dad said I needed to be where you were at too." I lied. My dad didn't say anything, just that I randomly ended up here when I drove out of the parking lot. Why did I lie.? I don't have a clue why. Why did I end up here instead of just going to our Beast hangout place.? I'm asking myself that too.

"Oh, well, come in." she said and let me in.

I would go over to my fellow beast group but their all busy doing this and that.

"What are you doing.?" I asked Ha Neul as I went into the kitchen finding her mixing different kinds of flours and things.

"I'm making a cake."

"Min Hee's making a cake for her date.?"

"Ani, I'm just making it cause I feel like it." she replied.

--- No one's POV

As Ha Neul was pouring the sugar into the measuring spoon to measure it, the measuring spoon slipped out of her hands and fell into the bowl of flour. As it did so, some of the flour got onto Junhyungs shirt.

"Yah. Be careful. You got them on me." Junhyung said as he quickly dust it off is shirt.

"It's just flour, you won't die." you replied.

He then quickly took the bag of flours and flicked some onto you.

"Yah, what was that for.?"

"Cause you got some on me, so now  we're equal." he said to you and smile in victory.

"That wasn't fair."

Please log in to read the full chapter