She Forgot...

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been exactly 5 weeks since the accident now. And Junhyung have been with you every day and night.

"Ha Neul ah, I'm gonna go get something to drink, I'll be back okay.?" Junhyung said to you as he left the room to go get a drink.

A moment after he walked out, your fingers started moving. You slowly opened your eyes and was concious again.

'Where am I.?' you thought to yourself.

After Junhyung got his drink, he headed back to your room.

"Ha Neul!" he said, shocked upon seeing you up and sitting. He quickly called everyone; your parents, his parents, his friends, and Min Hee. 

"Ha Neul ah! I'm not dreaming am I.? Please tell me I'm not. I've missed you soooooo much! How are you feeling.? Are you feeling alright.? Ahhh, I'm soooo happy your up now." he said happily as he hugged you.

In a matter of seconds, everyone arrived, including Minho and Yong Hwa.

"Noona!!" yelled Dongwoon as he squeezed through you and Junhyung and gave you a hug. "We've all missed you noona!" he said and continued hugging you.

"I'm soo glad you're okay!" Min Hee said and hugged you when Dongwoon was finished hugging you.

Everyone took turns hugging you, but you didn't respond to them. You just sat there confused. After that, your parents and Junhyung's parents walked in too.

"Juhgiyo, ahjushi, who are you guys.?" you asked your dad, confuse as to who they all were.

"Omo! You, don't you know who we are.?" asked Yoseob.

"Aniyo." you replied. Junhyung just stood there shocked and dumbfounded.

"Sweetie, do you remember your parents.?" asked your mom. But you just nodded your head no.

"Hani ah, I'm Minho oppa, don't you remember.? These are your parents, your in la

Please log in to read the full chapter