He saved me..?

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- continue from same day and still your pov

All through the night I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. All I did was twist and turned all night.

I wonder why he came back. But that's not the main concern right now. My main concern right now is why did my heart beat increased when I saw him.? My heart haven't done that ever since the day where i told him he was an . Did my fellings for him came back again.? No, no, no, no Kim Ha Neul!! He's a jerk! You can't fall for him again! He even kissed that girl in front of you to piss you off!

Sighh. I seriouly needa go to bed. I turned to look at the alarm clack and ohh myy gawwdd its already 3 in the morning! Ughhhh. I then got up and put on my headphones and turn on my itouch. Yeahh, I usually sleep like this when I can't fall asleep.

--- next morning

When I woke up the house was quiet. I looked at my clock and it was 10. I got out of my room to look for Min Hee. I looked for her in her room, the bathroom, the kitchen, but no where was she found. then i saw a covered up plate on the counter with a note on it.

Morning Hanni!
Seeing that your itouch was besides you, you probably couldnt slep last night. I went out to store to go buy baking mixes. Cause I feel like baking! So yupps, I made you your breakfast, hope you'll like it! I'll be back! Lovee Min Hee. <3
P.S. I know something is wrong, you better tell me when i get back!

Sighh. Minnie, I lovee her . I uncovered the plate and there was bacon, toast, and eggs. I covered it again and went to take a shower, after that i ate my breakfast. After a couple of minutes Minnie came back home.

"So what did you get.?" i asked.

"They had it on 10 boxes of the mixes for 10 dollars. So i got: 3 chocolate cake mix, 2 white cake mix, 2 rainbow cupcake mix, and 3 brownie mix. I also bought some icing, food color, and different design cups for the cupcakes." she said as she took them out of the bag.

"Its  only 11 but I got to work today at 3 til 11. I got to close up the shop today."

"Well we got around a little over 3 hours left, lets do brownies! Oh yeah, and tell why whathappened. I know something happened."

"Its nothing. don't worry bout it."

"It's not just nothing if it go you to stayed up all night. So spill the bean girl."

"Yesterday, when you were in the fitting room, I saw Junhyung. That's all."

"Ohh, and that got you to stay up all night.?"

"No it wasnt that. It was just cause i couldn't sleep." you siad hoping she would believe and drop the subject about him.

"Fine, I believe you. But i thought he was gonna go overseas and not come back.?"

"I dont know."

--- No one's POV

After you and Min Hee talked and baked the brownies, and ate some, you went off to work. You wored at a cafe called Love Cafe. You guys sells different kinds of sweets: cakes, cheesecake, cupcake, cookies, and other bakeries. You guys also serve different drinks such as: coffee, tea, smothies, slushies, and ect.

Today wasnt all that slow nor busy, it was just like any other day.

4 hours had gone by and its already 7 at night.

You heard the door open and looks up. When you looked up, you saw no other than Yong Ju

Please log in to read the full chapter