Min Hee's Date

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

As you two were in that position, with no one moving, Junhyung started to lean in closer and closer to your face. You didn't know if you should just stay still or push him off. Half of you said to push him off, but the other half said to just stay still. So, laying there, you closed you eyes and waited for what was going to happen next. You're heart pounded faster and faster as you felt his hot breath closer and closer.

"Hahah. You're so funny!" he said and laugh as he rolled off of you.

You quickly opened your eyes and got up.

"You know, you're heart was beating really fast, I totally felt it." he said still laughing. You wanted to say something back but were too embarrass.

'Ughhh! You jerk face!! I should've known.! Sighh, I feel so stupid now.!' you screamed in your head.

"Were you really expecting a kiss.?" he asked you, still chuckling.

"No! Why would I.? You're always playing around." you said.

"Awww, our Ha Neul is mad now. Mianhaeeee. Here, you could kiss me." he said as he closed his eyes and puffed out his lips like a kissing fish.

"Go away Junhyung. I need to clean." you said not looking at him.

"Mianhae, I'll help you clean up." he said and started cleaning up.

"Omg, what happened in here.?!" Min Hee said as she saw how messy the kitchen was.

"Mianhae, we kinda had an accident, we'll clean it up, you go ahead and get ready for your date." you said to her.

"Okay then."

--- Min Hee's POV

After getting ready, I went to help Hani and Junyung clean up while I waited for Yong Hwa.

"Hani ah, Yong Hwa said he's already down there so I'm gonna go okay.?" I said as I received the text from Yong Hwa.

"Yeah, Have fun!" she said and winked at me.

"Hey, you didn't need to bring food." Yong Hwa said as he took the picnic basket and open the passenger door for me.

"But I'll feel bad if I didn't bring any." I replied as he got into the driver's seat.

"Aww, you're so thoughtful." he said and smiled.

The b

Please log in to read the full chapter