He's Back

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ha Neul!! Let's go to the mall!" your friend yelled as she burst into your room. You guys are in college, therefore you and your bestie, Choi Min Hee, lives in the same apartment.

"Yah. Its only," you paused and looks at your alarm clock, "its only 7 in the morning, why would we go there so early for?" you replied still half asleep.

"Cause!! We need to be there early enough to be near the front of the audience to see Big Bang's performance! We have to, got to, seriously need to be up front!!"

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm up...... In a minute." you said as you pulled the blankets to cover your head again.

"NOOOO!!! NOW KIM HA NEUL!! Go wash up! I'll get your outfit for you! Hurry! We're gonna be late!" she yelled as she pulled, more like dragged, you to the bathroom.

-- 45 Minutes Later.

"We're here. So where are they.?" you asked uninterested.

"Hmmm, its 7:50 right now, and they wont start til 9. Therefore theres 1 hour and 10 mintues left." she said and grin at you.

"What?! Then why are we already here?!"

"To get in that line." she said and pointed to a line on the right of you guys.

"Woww. Thats a lot of peoples already, about like 70.? So fine, I won't blame you." you said. Luckily the doors of the mall was open so you guys didn't have to wait outside.

---- 1 hour later..
---- Your POV

"Minnie ah, I'm hungry." I complained for the hundredth time. I really was hungry though. Woke up this morning and came straight here to wait in this line.

"Sorry Hanni, I promise after this I will treat you to a BIGGGG breakfast." she said waving her hands around to show how big it will be.

"You said it!" I said laughing.

Then peoples starting going inside the gates to be where the stage was at. And just like how Minnie wanted it, we were in the front.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! THEY'RE HERE! HANNI AH!! THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!!" she screamed jumping up and down shaking me. "AHHH!!!! TOP OPPA!!! I LOVEE YOU!!" she continued.  Sighh. This girl, I don't know what I'm gonna do with her.

They, Big Bang, introduced theirselves, and then started singing 'Tonight'. I have to admit, they were good and I like the song.

---- 30 mintues later

They were done performing. They performed about 5 songs and talked the rest.

"So, where are we gonna go eat!" I said, excited

Please log in to read the full chapter