The Contract

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Minnie! Let's go! We're going to be late.!" you screamed from outside the appartment room.

"Ne!" she said and came running towards you.

"Hani, aren't you and Junhyung moving into your new home today.?" she asked you.

"Yeah, I get out at one anyways, I'll come and pack later."

"Ok, see you later. Bye!" she said as you two went your own way.

As you turned the corner, you bumped into something hard, and fell down on your .

"Yah! Watch where your going."

"Mian-" you was about to say but then you reconized that voice, and it blonged to no other than Junhyung, "Yah! I was the one who fell down, least you could say is sorry. Sheez."

"But was it my fault that you fell.? No, you were the one who bumped into me."

"Aishh. Whatever, I don't have time for this." you said and walked away.

"Yah! Apologize to me!" he screamed after you, but you just kept on walking away.

--- later, after classes were over.

"Oh, sweetie, your here." your mom said as you arrived at the house.

"Ne. Mianhae, I came late cause there was traffic." you said and bowed your head a little.

"Oh no. its ok." Junhyung's mom said, holding your hand.

"Shall we go for a tour in your new home.?" your dad asked.

"Ne." you replied.

The house wasn't too big nor too small, it was just simple and perfect. After our parents showed us around, they left home.

"Sig

Please log in to read the full chapter