I Hate You!

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wait, why are we here.?" you asked Junhyung as you two arrived at the parking lot of a park.

"Our agreement." he replied.

"What agreement.?" you asked again confuse.

"Let me talk and I will answer all your questions." he said and stare at you, "I need to marry you. My dad said that if I don't marry you then he's going to send me back overseas. I only came back cause Ji Eun came back. Me and you will get married and divorce after 2 years. Then we could each go our own seprate ways." he said.

--- your pov.

Ji Eun. Lee Ji Eun. He came back for her.? He still likes her.? And why do I feel hurt.? Why do I feel broken, all over again.?

"What about So Hee.?"

"Oh, she was only a girl who followed me around." he replied like it was nothing, "The one I'm really here for is Ji Eun."

So Hee, to him, she was just a girl who followed him around. 'Just a girl who followed him around'. So did he only considered me as 'just a girl who follows him around' too.?

"Are you even listening?" he said and brought me back to reality.

"Yupps, but I am N-O-T NOT living with you, nor getting engadged with you, nor getting married with you." I said, spelling out the word not as I said so. I tried to open the door and leave but he pulled me back and locked the door.

"And you are N-O-T NOT leaving this car til you agree." he replied spelling out the word as well.

"Well fine. I will just sit here then." I said not talking anymore.

We just sat in the car in silence for about 5 minutes, just looking out at the park. My hands slowly reached for the locks and unlocked the doors and got out.

"Yah!" I heard him yelled after me, then I ran as fast as I could, but I could hear his footsteps running after me too. And yupps, soon enough, he caught up to me.

"Didn't I say that my parents could have sent someone to spy on us?!" he hissed as he held me close to him and placed

Please log in to read the full chapter