A Different Side Of Him

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay, so I'm gonna continue their (junhyung and you) part from where Min Hee walked in. Tell me if you guys are confuse! :)

-------------------

--- Your POV

"Omg, what happened in here.?!" Min Hee said as she walked in. Gawwdd, good thing she didn't walk in earlier, that would've been so embarrassing!

"Mianhae, we kinda had an accident, we'll clean it up, you go ahead and get ready for your date." I said to her.

After Minnie left to get ready, me and Junhyung cleaned the kitchen in silence. When Minnie finished getting ready, she came back and helped us.

"Hani ah, Yong Hwa said he's already down there so I'm gonna go okay.?" she said.

"Yeah, Have fun!" I said to her and winked at her.

After cleaning the kitchen, me and Jyunghyun left Minnie's place.

"Where are we going.?" I asked Junhyung.

"Let's go get some ice cream." he replied.

"You.? The tough looking Junhyung wants ice cream too.? Hahah."

"Hey, I'm treating so tease me some more and I'll change my mind."

"Ne, mianhae." I said and smile. I like this Junhyung, this was the one I fell for. But there's something wrong, the one I fell for was all fake, this time, is he faking again.?

When we got there, we ordered our ice cream and sat down.

"Hyung!" someone screamed. It was Yoseob along with Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"Hey guys."

"Whose this.? The one you got to get married with.?" asked Hyunseung.

"Wait, aren't you Kim Haneul.? From high school.?" added Dongwoon.

"Yes shes the one I got to married and yes shes Kim Ha Neul from high school."

"Nice to meet you again." all three of them said at once.

"Nice to meet you guys too." I replied and smile.

"Wait, hyung, you're eating ice cream.? That's rare, is something wrong.?" asked Dongwoon.

"No." he replied plainly and looked away. But I have a feeling something is wrong. Today he isn't himself.

"How come you said its rare that he eats ice cream.? Don't all people eat it.?"

Please log in to read the full chapter