Untitle

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- your pov

As Minnie and Yong Hwa went out the room, your parents turned towards you.

"Sit." my parents mention for me to sit next to Junhyung. I didn't want to but then that was the only spot open.

"We know you lied. Probably not the part about Yong Hwa finding you but the part where you asked Junhyung to leave you at the basketball court. As you already know, we, infact, did send someone to observe you two. And the whole time, you guys were being recorded, so we all saw what happened." Junhyung's appa said. Damn, they're that.. whats the word.. watchful.? Well yeahh, my gawdd, I didn't think the would watch us that close. "But I know it's not your fault dear, cause our Junhyung here is very hardheaded too." continued his appa. Well at least he's on my side. YESS!! 

"Aniyo, it's okay. I understand." I do understand, HES A TOTAL JERK!

"But then who's Ji Eun." asked Junhyung's umma.

"Mom, she has nothing to do with this." he said to her.

"Then who is she.?" asked his appa.

"Just-" he started, but then I cutted him off.

"Lee Ji Eun. The girl Junhyung loves. The one he want to spend the rest of his life with. The one he wants. Mr. and Mrs. Yong, please understand their love. Umma, appa, don't force us to get married. If I was him, I wouldn't want to marry someone else when I'm in love with someone too. Please understand." I said to them. Junhyung was giving me the what-the- look. But I don't care. Yes I am helping him and her get together. But I'm doing it more for my benefit.

"Awwwww, our future daughter in law is sooo thoughtful! I understand too dear, but Lee Ji Eun you said her name was.?" said his umma.

"Ne." I replied.

"But dear, she's the daughter of the family we have been having problems with, and yes, I too, seen her before, and I don't think she suits Junhyung, she has no manners, she has no respects for the elders, besides her parents, and shes rude. And she don't fit to be my daughter in law." said his umma.

'Haha, Mrs. Yong, your totally wrong on that, of course they fit each other! Don't you see how evil they both are?! They TOTALLY fit and is made for each other.' I wanted to tell her that, but to keep my cool, I just answered with an ohh.

"Therefore, you two will start out by living with eachother first! And Ha Neul sweetie, this is our only wish. Please at least give it a try honey." my mom pleaded me. I glanced at Junhyung and he looked piss. Woopss.

"But we can't-" Junhyung started but then his dad cutted him off.

"No buts Junhyung. Either this or the other." his appa said through gritted teeth.

"Ughh. Fine."  his said irritated.

"Okay! Now that everything is settle, you guys will be living with eachother begining wednesday, the day after tomorrow." said his umma with a smile. "It's already late, we'll be going home now." his parents said.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter