You What?!

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- No one's POV

As Junhyung woke up first, he went to his room to see that you was still asleep. He took his towel and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, he was about to get dress but then he heard you screamed and so he quickly took his towel and wrapped it around his waist and got out to check on you.

"AHHHH!!!! WHAT AM I DOING IN YOUR ROOM?!! AND WHY ARE YOU !!!" you yelled at Junhyung while you began to panic upon seeing him only with only his towel wrapped around his waist.

"No need to be so loud sheez. I thought someone was going to kill you or something."

"Why are you ?!! And why and I in your room in different clothes?!!!"

"Uhh, I just got out of the shower.? Duhh. And you.? You got drunk last night and threw up all over yourself and your bed so I changed your clothes and you slept in my bed while I slept on the couch. So don't worry, I didnt do anything to you."

"Ohh... WAIT!! YOU WHAT?!!"

"I changed your clothes."

"YOU!! CHANGED MY CLOTHES!! AHHHHH!!!!" you screamed and threw a pillow at him but he caught it.

"I said I didn't touch you! Sheez. You don't even have anything for me to touch or see. You're as flat as a board." he said and smirked at you.

"Get out! Get out! Get out! You stupid ert!! Get out!" you screamed and threw another pillow at him. This time he was off guard so he couldn't catch it. Not only did he not catch the pillow, when it hit him, his towel around his waist also fell down, revealing him fully .

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" you screamed and use both of your hands to cover your eyes.

"What.?" he asked, still not aware of what happened. You still had one hand covering your eyes while you use your other hand and pointed at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he, too, screamed when he finally saw that you were screaming about. He quickly grabbed his towel and covers himself up and ran back to the bathroom.

"My eyes! My eyes! My eyes! My eyes!" you screamed into the other pillow on his bed an

Please log in to read the full chapter