Who, are you really.?

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ha Neul ah, you want to go shopping with me later on.?

"Uh, okay."

----------------

After an hour of walking around, they went into a cafe.

"Omo! Noona!" the cashier said to you as you two walked in.

"Who are you.?" you asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm Pyo Ji Hoon. But you always called me P.O instead. We worked together here."

"Oh, um, well, nice to meet you, again." you said awkwardly.

"So what may I get you two today.?" asked Ji Hoon

"Hmm, just two iced coffee." said Junhyung.

"Okay, since noona is back and okay, it'll be my treat." Ji Hoon said and smiled.

"Omo, omo, omo. No wonder you don't call me no more oppa. Ha Neul is awake." said Ji Eun as she came in and sat with Junhyung while you sat on the otherside of the table.

"And who are you.?" you asked her.

"Oh yeah, you probably don't remember but I'm Ji Eun. Eversince you been in your coma, oppa always been with me." she said and placed her arm around Junhyung's.

"Ji Eun, what do you think you are doing.?" Junhyung said irritated and removed Ji Eun's arm.

"What oppa.? Just cause Ha Neul is awake now, you're not going to claim to know me anymore.? How come you were with me all those times then, when she was in her coma.?"

"Ji Eun, I don't know what you are doing but I don't have time for like this." he said to her.

"Of course you don't cause Ha Neul's up now and you need to look like a good husband to her. And look, I even have a picture to prove that he was with me." Ji Eun said and showed you a picture on her phone. "He's your husband, but he's my boyfriend. So I would really appreciate it if you would just make way for our love." she said and faked a sad face.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter