Him!!

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Miss, are you okay.?" the guy in the black hoodie asked you.

"W-Who are you.?" you asked barely above a whispered.

"I'll talk about that later. You're all soaked and wet, we need to get you home." he said.

You slowly got up but when you did, you felt like the ground was moving and the world was spinning. Your legs were weak too. You tried to take a step, but when you did, your legs totally gave out on you. As you felt your legs giving out on you and your body falling, you shut your eyes tight and was ready to hit the hard cold ground. When the stranger saw that you was about to fall, he quickly let go of the umbrella and catched you before you fell to the cold ground.

"Omo! Are you okay miss?! What happened?!" he said as he held you in his arms.

You tried to open your eyes but you couldn't, after that you fainted and your body went limp in his arms.

"Miss! What happened?!" he said, shaking you.

He quickly picked you up bridal style and took you to his car. After he lay you down at the back seat of his car, he took off his sweater and used it to cover you.

--- at his house.

"Omo! What happened?! Is she okay?!" the eldest maid said in shock when she saw the young master (guy in blck sweater) carrying you in his arms.

"Ahjumma, can you go get me a bowl of warm water and a towel please." he said to the maid.

"Ne." she replied as she went to get the towel and warm water.

When she came back with the warm water and towel, he dipped the towel into the warm water and wiped your face and arms, after that he dipped it in the water again and placed the towel on your head.

"Ahjumma, can you go through my clothes and change her into some that will fit her. She has a fever and she was out in the rain, therefore shes all wet. And if she wakes up or you guys need me then I'll be in the bookroom" he told the maid before going out the room.

--- after 2 hours

"Young master, she has woken up." the ahjumma said as she went to the bookroom.

"Okay, thanks for your hardwork." he told her.

"Hey, your awake." he said and smiled towards you.

"Who are you.? And where am I.?" you asked him.

"I'm Yong Hwa, Jung Yonghwa. And you're at my house. I saw you at the basketball court eariler, I was going to ask if you were ok but then you fainted on me. Are you okay now.?" he asked you.

"Yeah. I'm okay now. Thanks for taking care of me. And sorry to bother you too."

"No. Its ok. By the way, how long were you out in the rain.? Cause when I found you, you have a bad fever."

"Uhhh, I don't know, but I was there before it started raining."

"Ohh. Looking at the way you were dressed, you ran away from somewhere huh.?" he said and chuckled.

"Uhh yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Oh yeah, what's your name.?" he asked. 'Wow, he's talkitive.' you thought to yourself.

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ha Neul, Kim Ha Neul. And uhmm what time is it now.?"

"Oh, its almost 7:15." he replied.

"Myy gawdd! I need to get home!" you panicked as you looked around for your dress.

"May I go to the bathroom to change.?" you asked him.

"Oh yeah. Sure." he said. As you went into the bathroom to change, he went out of the room too. When you came out of the bathroom, he came back in with your heels.

"Here's your heels." he said and handed it to you.

"You want to eat first before you go home.?" he asked.

"Uhh no thanks. I'm not hungry."

"You sure.?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." you said and smile.

"Oka

Please log in to read the full chapter