A Special Place

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung's POV

After Ha Neul left, I went to look for her. Aish, where could this girl go.? She don't even know these streets. I've been walking around looking for her for about an hour now. I've been to every place I could think of. Then I remembered, one place I haven't gone to, the basketball court. But she can't be there, can she.?

As I walked towards there, I saw someone sitting on the bleachers. It was Ha Neul. How did she get here when she don't even remember anything.? She was sitting there, staring at something on the bleacher seat. When I walked closer, I nothice that she was reading what I carved on the seat 3 years ago.

"Ha Neul, what are you doing.?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Was it you and me who wrote this.? Were we really dating for 3 years before getting married.?" she asked and pointed the the carving.

But I don't know what to answer her. I don't want to tell her that we've been dating for 3 years before getting married, cause thats a lie. I don't want to tell her the real thing that happened, cause then I don't want to hurt her.

"Umm, yeah, we carved that there." I mean we did, just that we never really did dated for 3 years. "Anyways, how did you know how to get here.?" I asked, quickly asked, changing the subject so that hopefully she won't ask about our past.

"I don't know either, I just kept on walking when I got out of that cafe. And well, here is where I ended up at. Was this plac

Please log in to read the full chapter