Celebration

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.jogjalifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wedding-gown-embroidery-decorating-1.jpg

In case your wondering, thats the wedding dress you're (Ha Heul) is wearing, it doesn't look so white but pretend it is. Lols.

-------------------------

---  thursday. (sorry the previous chapter was Sunday but imma skip all the other days)

When you woke up in the morning, Junhyung wasn't up yet, so you cooked him breakfast and left to go shopping with your mom and mother in law for your wedding dress. After spend hours in the store, you finally found a dress that you like.

"It's perfect!" you squealed in happiness.

"It's pretty." said Junhyung's mom.

"You think so too.? Umma, what about you.?" you asked her.

"I, too, think its pretty. And you willl make it even prettier sweetie." said your mom.

"Thank you eomma, and thank you umma." you said to them and hugged them.

After shopping for a dress and spending sometime with themthey sent you back home. And it was already 6 pm.

"CHUGHAHAE!!!!!" 5 boys yelled when you entered the house.

You were surprised to see that it was no other than Yoseob, Ki Kwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon.

"Hahah, thank you guys." you said and smiled.

"Let the part begin!!" yelled Yoseob.

"What are we gonna do.?" asked Hyunseung.

"Hmmm, let's play spin the bottle and whoever fail to do what the person tells them to do, they'll have to take a shot." said Dongwoon as he pulled out a bottles alcohol.

"But Ha Neul, can't take alcohol." said Junhyung.

"Awwwww, the groom is caring for his bride. How cute." teased Doojoon.

"Is yo

Please log in to read the full chapter