Jealousy..?

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the hug you and Junhyung shared, you couldn't fall asleep at all. The moment where you two were hugging kept on comming back to your mind. After some more twisting and turnings, you finally fell asleep.

--- next morning

When you woke up, the first thing that came to your mind was the hug from last night. The image wsa still stuck in your mind, and you couldn't deny it, you loved that moment. And for a fact, you know that moment wasn't fake.

"Morning." you heard Junhyung called as you walked out of your room. You turned to look at him and he smiled back at you. Right when you saw his smile, a sudden rush of heart wave ran through your body and your cheeks turned pink.

"Morning." you said and smiled shyly back and went into the bathroom for a morning shower.

"Ha Neul ah, mom wants us to go shopping for our rings, do you got plans today.?" he asked you.

"Ani, I'm free today, but I got to work at 4 til 10." you replied.

"Then lets go after breakfast, yeah.?"

"Okay."

--------------

"Where do you want to go.?" he asked you when you guys were in the car.

"I don't want anything expensive, let's just go look around the mall."

After look around for sometime, we finally found the right rings.

"Here, until then, you keep mines and I'll keep yours." he said and handed you his ring as he kept yours.

"So, what are we going to do now.?" you asked him.

"Hmm, I don't know, what do you want to do.?"

"Hani!" you heard someone yelled.

"Oppa!" you yelled and waved when you saw that it was Minho.

"Hey, what are you doing.?" he asked as he gave you a hug.

"We're just shopping around for our wedding ring. You.?" you said.

"Just lookin around too. When's your wedding.?" he asked.

"Saturda

Please log in to read the full chapter