Lee Minho [[edit]]

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Omo! Sunbae oppa!! You’re back! I’ve missed you so much.” you said as you hugged him.

“Whatever, if you missed me that much you would’ve recognized me right when I said I didn’t like you calling me sir.” he said.

“Mianhae. I didn’t think you would be back this quick. Are you back for good.?”

“Yeah, and if in a couple of years I don’t feel like staying no more, then I’ll go back.”

“Ohh, okay. Why you back this time then.?”

“Just to stay for a while.”

“Ohh okay. Would you like anything to drink or a snack to eat.? My treat.” You said.

“Hmmm, just an iced coffee.”

After you served him his drink, he stayed with you until your shift was over. Right when your shift was over, you saw Junhyung coming inside the café.

--- Your POV

Junhyung.? Why would he be here.?

“Junhyung.? How come you’re here.?” I asked him.

“To pick you up.” He replied plainly.

“You! What are you doing here?!” Oppa said.

“Lee Minho ey. We meet again.” Said Junhyung. Even before I told Minho about what happened between me and Junhyung, they never did get along. During that time, I was a freshmen, Junhyung was a new sophomore at our school, and Minho was a senior. Even though Junhyung was a new student, he didn’t get along with some student, Minho, was one of them.

“How the heck did you get back together with him, Kim Ha Neul.?”

“Ani. We’re not together. But our paren

Please log in to read the full chapter