Big Brother

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

I’m coming home. The rest are coming as well.

 

I sighed, tucking the piece of fancy parchment back into its carrier. Rolling my eyes at the lack of address and sincerity, I dropped the letter into my drawer and sat back on my bed.

 

He’s coming back. And as always, he keeps his letters as vague as possible.

 

I scrunched up my nose at the thought of him. We were extremely close despite the distance between us. But it wasn’t his fault that his mother’s job required her to be overseas. My father loved my mother very much but he also missed her cousin.

 

He never tells me when he’s coming back. And I hate that so much.

 

Knowing my parents, they would have probably told him already. Besides, they were the ones who suggested him returning to help me coach my twelve mates about vampire etiquette and culture. I could have handled it myself but after hanging around these twelve airheads…I needed backup like him and his friends.

 

Actually, I was really excited about their return. For one, I missed them. And they are great backup as well.

 

Ding dong

 

I heard a distant ring of the bell at the front door and I titled my head in confusion. We weren’t expecting anybody. I sped towards the foyer and found that my mates were already there but in a cautious stance.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked around.

 

Ding dong ding dong

 

The bell was pressed twice in slight impatience and my wolves tensed.

 

“Eun Mi, I smell vampire.” Chan Yeol oppa answered and my gaze turned to the front door.

 

“Maybe it’s my parents?”

 

“No, we know how your parents smell like. But this -no, these scents are foreign.” Kris shook his head and stiffened further when the bell was rung rapidly. It didn’t seem like it would stop and it was getting annoying so I decided ‘Let’s welcome our guests’.

 

“Oh you guys, seriously, let me just deal with this alright?” I sighed and made a move to open the door when I could practically feel twelve hands reaching out to me.

 

But it was too late and I pulled the door open before they could stop me. The incessant bell stopped. Everybody froze. My mouth hung dry and open, gaping at the guests in front of me.

 

He never said when he was coming home. I didn’t expect it to be this soon.

 

“Oh my god, what was taking you forever, Mimi?” A well-built brunette male exclaimed once he saw me.

 

“Whatever, hyung, let’s just enter my baby girl’s home. Or shall I say her mates’ home?” The last word was said with a sneer and another male with light dusty brown hair and a cold face stepped out from behind. He drawled his words slowly but they were clear and articulate. He gave off a chilling vibe and one that did not bode very well to enemies or strangers.

 

“OPPA!”

Everyone sat in the family room silently. It was like the first meeting between B.A.P and EXO all over again yet it was worse. Seven men of different stature and appearance sat on their seats with poise and grace that only a vampire could possess. On the other side of the room, some of EXO sat or stood but the aura around them trumpeted royalty and domination. Meanwhile, poor little I sat near the fireplace, border lining and in between the two groups who were sizing each other up.

 

“Um, so, um, let’s introduce everybody shall we?” I cleared my throat awkwardly in an attempt to disintegrate the awkwardness. At first, nobody spoke but one of the seven vampires started out with a cough.

 

“Ahem, my name is Nam Woo Hyun, the third prince of Infinite.” The same well-built brunette from before introduced with a greasy smile in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

 

“I’m Jang Dong Woo, the second prince of Infinite. Just call me hyung since we’re gonna be family anyway.” A dark magenta red haired male with thick lips but a bright grin saluted amiably.

 

“I’m Lee Sung Jong, the youngest prince of Infinite. Nice to meet you all.” A thin male with brunette hair bowed respectfully.

 

“I’m Kim Sung Gyu, the eldest prince of Infinite.” His small but piercing eyes stared at the twelve werewolves with great force but his lips curled up into a polite smile as he nodded his head in acknowledgement.

 

“I’m Lee Sung Yeol, the fifth prince of Infinite. I didn’t believe it when I heard but now that I’ve seen it. Dayum, you’ve got a lot of work on your hands, Mimi.” A tall, lean, chestnut colored haired male whistled lowly with a teasing grin. I quickly shot him a glare and he ‘zipped’ his mouth shut with an innocent look on his face.

 

“I’m Lee Ho Won, the fourth prince of Infinite. Most call me Ho Ya but if you want to address me by my real name, I have no problem with that.” Another well-built male with chocolate brown hair and piercing eyes introduced respectfully.

 

“Real name Kim Myung Soo, known by L, if you please.” The last male who sat in the middle of the seven like a king smirked and studied each werewolf with a skeptical, cold eye and a passive expression.

 

“Myung Soo-ssi-” Kris oppa began but was quickly cut off.

 

“Ah, don’t call me by my real name. You aren’t at that level yet.” L snarled dangerously and Tao growled back in defiance.

 

“Why the hell should we listen to you?” He glared menacingly at the cocky man. L raised a lone brow and turned towards me with an amused look on his face.

 

“You haven’t told them yet, baby girl?” He inquired and a few of the wolves barred their teeth at the endearment.

 

“You don’t have a right to call her that.” Chan Yeol snapped in irritation. L scoffed and tutted disapprovingly.

 

“Baby girl, you got to train your mates better. I see that she hasn’t told you yet.” He smirked and leaned forward, his stare turning serious. 

 

“We, seven princes, are Infinite. We ar

Please log in to read the full chapter