The Calm Before the Storm

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Doomsday.

Today was officially the day of the Spring Ball. March 20th was the first day of spring and this year’s March 20th just might be my last. I’m already freaking out. It was late morning in the EXO manor where I was being attacked head to toe by a billion hair and make-up personnel.

It was about seven hours until the ball and yet I was already halfway done with my make-up. It was decided that my hair would be done last since I didn’t want to destroy it by wearing my dress. I was currently itching to walk around and move but no way in heaven’s name will I even get to lift an arm.

I sighed, hearing my stomach grumble. I. AM. STARVING.

“I think we need a different colored eye shadow. This one is making me cringe.” The crooning voice of the main make-up artist ordered. My eyes widened and inwardly I was cursing the damned man.

I WANT MY FOOD!

Meanwhile…

“Um, can I move now?” Se Hun glanced at the mirror awkwardly.

“No way, somehow this isn’t working for me. Bring in the next tuxedo.” Woo Hyun rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he eyed Se Hun from head to toe. As the Infinite members already had their tuxedos planned out and ready, they were currently helping out the EXO princes choose their own.

Woo Hyun was in charge of Se Hun and Lu Han. Sung Jong was in charge of Baek Hyun, Su Ho, and D.O. Sung Gyu and Dong Woo was in charge of Chen and Xiu Min. Hoya and Sung Yeol was in charge of Kris and Lay. And lastly…

“No way in hell will I ever wear that!”

“You have got to be kidding me!”

“Save me!”

L smirked in satisfaction as he heard the pleading cries of the three young princes he was in charge of. If he had a choice, he would have gladly tortured all of them but the three young clingy ones would have to work for now.

“Oh come on guys, your brother-in-law picked them out for you. Give them a try, will ya?” L sang innocently and a barrage of curses and foul words came out from behind the changing room curtains.

“L, what did you choose?” Sung Gyu eyed the laughing vampire apprehensively. At that moment, the three wolves came out albeit pissed beyond the maximum. Sung Gyu’s eyes widened horrifically and L burst out laughing boisterously.

The three wolves looked like they came from the renaissance with their long overcoats and fluffy vests. They wore white stockings and yellow pants to their knees. It was very amusing especially since their expression was something else other than loving their look.

“This is not funny.” Chan Yeol grounded out with gritted teeth.

“I wish I brought my phone along. This is golden!” L continued laughing and the three wolves growled menacingly.

“Kim Myung Soo…” L halted his laughter and stared at Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu wasn’t laughing (though he was surprised). He raised an eyebrow at L and crossed his arms. His expression revealed his leader position in the group and L could tell that Sung Gyu wasn’t happy he pulled a type of stint like this.

“Fine, fine,” L sighed in disappointment. “The real tuxedos I chose for you are behind. Besides, what kind of brother do you think I am? I will not embarrass Eun Mi like that.” L sat down on the chair and plucked up an old fashion magazine. Sung Gyu nodded and walked away to where Dong Woo was with Chen and Xiu Min. The three wolves blinked blankly for a moment or two, confused at L’s sudden change of personality.

“What are you three still standing there for? Chop, chop, we still need to get your hair done.” L raised an eyebrow at Tao, Chan Yeol, and Kai, who hurried away back into the changing room. A few minutes later, they returned with a much more comfortable and thankful expression as they donned their tuxedos. They didn’t want to admit it but L had good taste.

L smiled as he saw them in the tuxedos he chose for them. He threw the magazine back on his seat and stood, striding towards the three. The three froze warily as L adjusted their outfit with a proud smile.

“Perfect for my Eun Mi.”

It was soft and as quiet as a whisper however it was a clear as daylight to the wolves when L had muttered it. They relaxed and their expression softened. It was rare in the whole week they had experienced with L for him to let his walls down like that.

Please log in to read the full chapter