The Thirteenth Guardian

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

The group of wolves and Ren rushed down into the underground sanctum. The moon was slowly reaching its peak, changing into a pale shade of pink while it ascended. Reaching the sanctum, they saw Eun Mi being strapped on top of the tomb with Doctor Park standing above her, a mad look in his eyes. The sanctum was covered in pink light, a sign that the moon was slowly turning into red.

“Eun Mi!” they all shouted.

She did not respond. The sedative was still in affect; she was vulnerable and unconscious. Immediately, her mates grew furious at this. Their thoughts bounced from each and every morbid possibility. They could only hope she was unconscious and not dead.

“Ah, princes, Ren, how nice of you to join us! The ritual is about to start. So, sit back and enjoy the resurrection of the Seven Sins!” Doctor Park announced, cackling evilly as the wickedness overwhelmed his mind with insanity. By now, the crystal painted the sanctum with a blood red light. Outside, the moon was an ethereal ruby.

The doctor noticed the change in light, and he shrieked in glee. There was a knife in his hands, and he raised it up, preparing to plunge it deep into Eun Mi’s heart. All the wolves moved forward, ready to protect her. Their eyes reflected their horror and fear at the situation. Their actions indicated their anger and desperation. At that moment, Eun Mi stirred; the sedative wore off gradually. Her lids fluttered open, her vision blurry. All she could register at that moment was the silver knife glinting above her and ruby light. And then, her vision was obscured by darkness, and she knew not what happened next.

In the city, the army of mindless supernatural creatures still fought valiantly against the tiring forces of their own kind. Infinite was wearing down slowly, even with the help of BTS, whose fight moved to their area. The whole city was bathed in ruby light from the moon.

L was in a deadlock with Jessica, who stared at him with an icy look. Though L was fast and his stamina was phenomenal, he was slowing down as the fatigue batted down on him. And this ruby light! Somehow, it was exhausting them even more.

“Jessica, come on! You got to wake up!” he pleaded for the hundredth time. He knew she was under some kind of mind control, but even with all his efforts in trying to break her out of it, it was impossible.

“Come on! Jessica, you’ve got to wake up! Remember your sister? Your cousins? Your family? Your coven? Come on, you’ve got to come back to us!”

She merely hardened her stare and glared at him as she aimed a fast punch at him. Caught off guard by it, L landed on the ground, slid backwards, and hit a wall behind him. She approached him, killing intent prominent in her eyes. He glanced up in fear at her. L had never felt this way before.

She unsheathed his knife from his belt, while he remained trembling under her. He refrained from using any weapons because he did not want to hurt anyone. But now, the tides have turned, and there he was, vulnerable and weaponless. His death was sealed tonight.

Aron furiously typed in several codes, trying each and every one of them. He had realized that there just wasn’t one kill code but many of them. Each kill code destroyed a part of the mind control the army was under. He had gone through all of his memories and database to find these kill codes. It was just his luck that the codes were scattered in his memories. He had recently managed to compile them into one memory, however…

HE DIDN’T REALIZE THAT “SEVERAL,” WOULD MEAN OVER A HUNDRED!

He let out a groan, his fingers wearing down slowly from the speedy typing. Honestly, it’d be pretty pathetic to die like this (death by speedy typing was such an attractive cause of death).

He was going to murder whoever created these kill codes. That is, if he was still alive by then, and still able to feel with his fingers.

Nevertheless, Aron was tackling through each code meticulously and quickly. He was a quarter of a way through them (which is phenomenal effort, really). If these kill codes did not work, he’ll consider suicide in the corner.

She raised the knife, eyes trained on his heart. He shook his head desperately,

Please log in to read the full chapter