The Last Imprint

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Friday

 

“Se Hun really does come and go like the wind, huh?”

 

“What?” Kai turned to you in mild confusion. The both of you were at your lockers, getting your stuff for the next period, when you randomly popped the question. You weren’t looking at Kai, but you were staring at the empty spot on your right.

 

“It’s just…isn’t he supposed to be my locker mate? Didn’t he move lockers with you? Why have I never seen him ever since then?” You furrowed your eyebrows, shutting your locker with a half-hearted sigh.

 

“Maybe you aren’t catching him at the right time. Why are you so keen on meeting him anyways?” Kai shut his locker and cocked his head at you.

 

“Is it wrong for me to want to know more people? I’ve already met eleven of your brothers including you except for Se Hun. It’s like he doesn’t want to meet me.” You glanced to the side dejectedly and walked away with Kai following you behind.

Se Hun’s P.O.V

 

Further down the hallway, I hid behind the wall with a longing look. I overheard the conversation she had with Kai and my heart hurt from how dejected and disappointed she sounded. I wanted to show myself to her. I wanted to introduce myself to her. I wanted to meet her, laugh with her, speak with her, and stick with her like Kai and Chan Yeol.

 

But I couldn’t.

 

Not when I imprinted on her already…

Flashback: Monday {Eun Mi’s First Day at School}

 

“OPPA, MARRY ME!”

 

“I LOVE YOU, OPPA!”

 

“KISS ME, OPPA!”

 

“LOOK HERE, OPPA!”

 

“OPPA!”

 

“NOONA IS SINGLE!”

 

“I’M SAVING MY ITY FOR YOU, OPPA!”

 

The last one made me cringe in disgust.

 

Ew…I didn’t need to know that.

 

“Hyung, why do we always have to go through the front entrance? Can’t we use the back?” I whispered to Su Ho who plastered a fake gentlemanly smile on his face.

 

“Because last time we did, we got caught by the teachers and our parents will kill us if we get another suspension. And for your information, we used to always go through the back until someone let us get caught.” Su Ho whispered back through his teeth and I sighed.

 

“I’m sorry, but you can’t blame me and my klutziness.” Chan Yeol leaned in and whispered in defense. Su Ho and I rolled our eyes and pulled back allowing the giant to cut in through us.

 

“Besides, I think Jong In likes the attention.” He nodded towards Kai who was openly flirting with the girls and sending them his ovaries-go-boom smile (Don’t ask me why he calls it that…).

 

“That’s just his way of placating the girls. If we aren’t going to do it, who will?” I shrugged and Su Ho nodded in agreement.

 

“Come on, let’s hurry up. These girls are blocking our way to class and I don’t want to be late.” Su Ho marched forward and tapped Baek Hyun on the shoulder which was his cue.

 

“Ladies, I’m sorry but we have to head to class. Why don’t you all head to class as well?” Baek Hyun shot them in boyish grin which got them all swooning from adorableness.

 

“Right, girls, I’ll see you later.” Kai his lips and cocked his head coolly.

 

 

The girls sighed dreamily and we skipped up the steps two at a time quickly. But I felt a burning gaze on my neck and I turned to my left. The girl whom I saw was beautiful. My breath caught in my throat and I stopped walking for a moment.

 

It all happened in a second.

 

In a second, heat enveloped my body. In a second, I felt like being next to her. In a second, it took all my resistance to control gravity from pulling me nearer. In a second, my eyes felt like changing and it was excruciatingly painful to force it to stay as it was.

 

Did I just…no way…and on a girl I don’t even know…

 

“Se Hun, dude, let’s go!” Kai patted me on the back and pushed forward, forcing me to move. She directed her gaze away from me and turned around. I forced my head to look straight but the image of her gorgeous face lingered in my mind.

 

Damn it must check eyes.

Flashback End: Friday

 

After that, I checked my eyes in the restroom during the passing period between 1st and 2nd period and it was as I had feared. My eyes were a dark golden and not a ruby red. Even though, werewolves hid their original eye color, which was a ruby red, behind black orbs, we still had red flecks similar to the ones on a vampire’s eyes. However, if we imprinted (and this was what I noticed in the past two weeks), the flecks would be a dark golden instead of a ruby red. For the whole of the two weeks, I’ve never been able to look into the eyes of my brothers or parents because knowing werewolves and their incredible eyesight, they would be able to spot it.

 

I had to avoid Eun Mi.

 

Later, I had learned she was a vampire and her name was Han Eun Mi. She’s in Class A and was a junior. Our family was fine with being friends with vampires and all but imprinting on one?! I don’t think so. No, I know they won’t be pleased. Therefore, I decided to avoid her. And it was working until I had to switch lockers. Now I always have to be on the lookout for Eun Mi.

 

If I have to keep it from the world for a long time, I would do it. Even if I die old and single and I have to watch her marry from afar, I would still do it. I have to do it to protect her.

 

Because, truth be told, even when vampires and werewolves coexist with each other and work together, there is still tension between the two races that is unsaid of. And friendship is one matter…imprinting is a commitment to one for the rest of the life.

So Hee’s P.O.V

 

“S-So Hee sunbaenim, I-I have s-s-some n-news for y-y-you.” A timid female student trembled as she stood before So Hee, her sisters, and her posse.

 

“Oh, Ahn Jae Kyung, right?” I cocked my eyebrow at the obviously scared out of her wits junior.

 

“Y-Y-Yes, sunbaenim.” She nodded timidly.

 

“What is it? We don’t have all the day in the world.” I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair.

 

“It’s about H-Han E-Eun Mi.” I smiled evilly.

 

“What about her?” I cocked my head and Jae Kyung tried to stop stuttering to convey her message.

 

“S-She’s from Sukira High.” She revealed and gasps resounded around my posse. I clenched my fist and smirked.

 

How dare they, those Sukira scum, step foot on my school!

 

“She transferred to Epik High from Sukira High. I overheard her conversation with her friends.” My face darkened and I leaned forward. She stepped back trembling in fear.

 

“I see. Thank you for the information, Ahn Jae Kyung. What do you want in return?” I smirked and she glanced up a little.

 

“I-I just want to be with one of the EXO-” I slammed my fist on the table and she jumped with a squeak.

 

“N-N-N-N-No, I don’t want anything in return, sunbaenim.” She cried out in desperation and I smiled.

 

“Good, now leave!” I ordered her and she squeaked as she ran away.

 

“So, what now?” Gong Woo Ri piqued out.

   

“We deal with her. We’ll show her that Sukira scum is not allowed in our school, on our school, or within our school.” I crushed the can of soda in my hand as I watched that walk across the garden to her spot under the Cherry Blossom tree with her friends. By her side was Chan Yeol and Kai and that infuriated me to no end.

 

You will pay, Han Eun Mi.

Author’s P.O.V

 

The bell rang and the students quickly rushed out of the classroom. Sun Hwa was one of the first to leave because she had a date with Kwang Hee. Ji Eun had to leave earlier for a volleyball game. You sighed as you packed your stuff slowly.

 

I’m all alone again. Ha Na has a track meet and Hyo Sung has a neighborhood barbeque that is actually real and not fake this time around.

 

You trudged out of the classroom and made your way to your locker. The hallways were empty and quiet. It was a Friday and nobody could wait for the weekend. Not when the week that had just ended was full of tests. Even you were glad that it was a Friday. You slowly reached your locker and unlocked it. Placing your stuff inside, you couldn’t help but get the nagging feeling that someone was watching you.

 

That’s strange…

 

Furrowing your eyebrows, you spun around only to see darkness. You struggled to the get whatever they put over your head off but in an instant, something hard hit your head from behind and you were knocked out cold.

 

No…Kai…Chan Yeol…someone help…

You awoke with a start as water splashed over your head. You breathed heavily for air and panted loudly. You glanced around and saw that you were blindfolded.

 

“Take the

Please log in to read the full chapter