Here We Go

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Recap

 

“Chan Yeol…your eyes…” I breathed out and he jumped in shock. He shot up and raced to the mirror that was hung in the hallway and stared back at his reflection grimly.

 

“I guess I can’t hide it anymore…guys…I imprinted on a vampire. I imprinted on Eun Mi.” e revealed and a resounding gasp filled the hallway. It surprised me that he wasn’t going all a-wall about this. Wait, can’t hide it anymore? Does that mean-

 

“Then I shouldn’t hide this as well.” Kai stood up and our attention turned to him. He covered his eyes with a hand but then dropped it to reveal the same dark golden eyes as Chan Yeol.

 

“Eun Mi’s my mate as well.” He revealed. I stared between the two hyungs and I came to a decision.

 

It’s time to man up and admit it.

 

“Hyungs…” They turned to me abruptly and I pushed myself off the wall, looking down on the floor. I glanced up and allowed my eyes to change into the dark golden. I felt better already and I didn’t regret revealing it.

 

“Holy …here we go…” Xiu Min whistled lowly and we exchanged glances with one another. My brothers’ eyes slowly started to change and I realized that all twelve wolves had the same dark golden. And that could only mean one thing…

 

Here we go, alright…

Friday: Se Hun’s P.O.V

 

Here we go, alright…

 

At the right moment, Lay exited the room with sweat dripping down his forehead. He has never healed so many injuries at once. Yeah, sure, as brothers and normal (well, close to normal) males, we fought and we also had…brawls with others but usually we were able to heal ourselves and with Lay’s healing abilities, it was just enhanced.

 

“She’s a vampire so I expected the wounds to heal faster but the metal they used must have been meant to kill or seriously injure a vampire’s skin. Ordinary metal can’t cut through vampire’s skin like that. They would break. But with a certain special metal that have long been outlawed because of the misuse of it, it is able to cut through her skin and stop her cells with the function to heal wounds to reach the infected area. So-” Lay was cut off by an irritated growl.

 

“Dude, English please!” Chan Yeol glared at Lay who glared back more menacingly.

 

“If you would read more, I’m very sure your limited vocabulary would expand.” Lay growled back and Chan Yeol leapt up to pounce on him but Kris tackled him instead and pinned him to the ground.

 

“Get your act together, Chan Yeol! Whoever hurt our mate used a type of metal that is deadly to vampires which means it was harder for Lay to heal her without her healing cells functioning to aid him. Now, do you understand?” Kris snarled and Chan Yeol whimpered underneath him. Kris let go of him and stood up, brushing himself off as he turned to Lay.

 

“Continue.” He nodded at Lay who sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

 

“Luckily, the broken bones were healed easily and the bruises as well. It seems that without the use of that metal, the healing cells can work on other areas such as bones, internal organs, and bruises. I’ve managed to extract the metal from her cuts and wounds. It seems that the metal is designed to flake when it cuts through the skin so that the metal flints left on the skin would release the chemical to stop and confuse the healing cells. So far, after extracting the metal flints, her body has been able to repair the damaged cells and heal the cuts on its own. She’s still unconscious and when she wakes up, she’ll need a lot of nutrition and most probably, blood.” Lay diagnosed and everyone nodded.

 

“So, she’s alright?” D.O. asked in concern.

 

“So far, I don’t exactly know if the metal has aftereffects despite me extracting it but she’s still breathing, alive, and her heart is still pumping.” Lay confirmed and the tension in the room slowly resided.

 

“She needs her rest. Su Ho, Xiu Min, and Lu Han, move her to the guest room. After that, we’ll have a meeting in the family room. We’ll decide what to do then and how…we are going to break this to our parents.” Kris ordered and the three males walked into Lay’s room to move her into the empty guest room just down the hall.

 

“What about Eun Mi’s parents?” Baek Hyun furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“We’re going to have to talk about that when Eun Mi wakes up. And I think she herself doesn’t even know what’s going on. So, I think our first priority is to break the news to her, see how she takes it, and then depending on how she takes it, we’ll discuss it more with her.” Kris sighed and he made his way downstairs.

 

Hopefully she doesn’t freak out…and bite us with her fangs…and kill us…

Kris’ P.O.V

 

“So, how are we going to do this?” Kai was sprawled out on the couch as he stared at the ceiling blankly. Se Hun shoved him aside and sat down next to him, earning an irritated groan from Kai as he lightly kicked the younger male.

 

“First on our list is: how are we going to break this to Eun Mi?” Su Ho sat beside me and I locked my fingers together in contemplation. The room was a deathly silence as we all brainstormed a way to break it to her without…getting ourselves screamed at and killed.

 

“There isn’t any other way than just breaking it to her.” Chan Yeol shrugged without a thought.

 

“So, what do you expect us to do? Head into the room all together once she wakes up and say, hey, guess what? Did you know that we all imprinted on you? I guess you didn’t. Well, now you do. I hope you don’t scream at us and kill us. We mean no harm at all.” Chen scoffed sarcastically and a murmur of agreement went around the room.

 

“Then how do you expect us to break it to her then? Beat around the bush? That’ll accomplish nothing. So far, we’ve learnt that all of us have imprinted on her which isn’t uncommon between males in a pack especially if they are related. We’ll have to tell her eventually. Must as well say it and then wait for her reaction.” Chan Yeol reasoned.

 

“And if she goes berserk and tries to kill us?” Lu Han raised an eyebrow at Chan Yeol.

 

“Then we endure it. Come on guys, she’s our mate…if she agrees but anyways, she’s our mate. Imprinting is a life-long commitment. I doubt she wants this. I doubt we ever thought or even wanted this but fate has brought us together like this.” Chan Yeol stared at all of us with soulful eyes.

 

“Chan Yeol’s right.” Baek Hyun piqued out.

 

“We may try to hide it from her but eventually we can’t and we’ll have to tell her. It’s bad enough that we didn’t tell her when we met her and now we have the chance to break it to her. It’s better to tell the truth then let her suffer our lies. You know, it’s futile for werewolves to stay away from their mate for so long. You all should know by now. Don’t you feel that panging pain in your body when you’re too far away from her? Don’t you want to embrace her, smell her scent, kiss her, and love her? Don’t you long for that?” Baek Hyun reasoned along with Chan Yeol.

 

“We do, Baek Hyun. Of course, we do. She’s our mate and we all share the same feelings for her.” I agreed.

 

“We’ll find a way and somehow a compromise. But in order for that to happen, we have to tell Eun Mi the truth. If not, she’ll be living our lie together.” Chan Yeol slung an arm around Baek Hyun and grinned childishly.

 

“Then how do you expect us to break it to her?” Tao asked from across the room on the loveseat.

 

“I have an idea.” Baek Hyun smirked and gathered us together.

Your/Eun Mi’s P.O.V

 

Where am I?

 

You opened your eyes and glanced around. Your vision was blurry for a moment before it cleared and revealed your surroundings to you. You sat up and felt soft sheets under you. You realized you were lying in a white bed and you were in a white room.

 

So much white…

 

It was literally white everywhere. And because of the white in the room, it made it look dreamy-like and basically like heaven. You glanced up expecting a white ceiling and saw sheer white drapes around you. You noticed that you lay in a queen sized bed that had four posts cornering each side. These posts held up the sheer white drapery over you though they were tied to the posts to keep them in place. Even the sheets and pillows were a creamy white. You carefully crawled to the side of the bed to glance down and realized that the floor was a fluffy white carpet. Slippers were on the side of the bed prepared for you, if you ever wanted to leave the bed and walk around.

 

I feel like a princess…wait, I am a princess but still!

 

You moved back into the center and glanced around some more. The dresser on your left was white and it was clean of jewelry and makeup kits. But what surprised you though was your reflection. You were healed. You were bruise free and cut free. Even that black eye disappeared. You moved your wrist and you ankle and realized that those were healed as well.

 

I’m slightly surprised. I had a feeling the metal they used had some kind of weird scent to it but I’m healed now.

 

You shifted your attention to the front and found two large white doors. You guessed that it was the wardrobe but you were too lazy and tired to check it out. To your right, there was a window and further from the bed and nearer to the wardrobe were two French doors that probably led to a small balcony area. The curtains were white and the inner piece was sheer but the outer one was opaque to keep the light out. Light still traveled into the room though through the sides.

 

This is like a room for an angel. I wonder where am I. The last thing I remember before I passed out was landing in Se Hun’s arms…

 

You suddenly blushed at the thought and bit your lip.

 

Se Hun’s arms…oh my god, what in the world am I thinking about?!

 

You noticed that you weren’t changed out of your clothes and that definitely contrasted with the bright white of the room. You wore your uniform which consisted of the dark navy and plaid skirt. The only thing white about your uniform was the bloody and dirtied white dress shirt. On the side of the bed, there was a white nightstand and you glanced at the clock.

 

Its 9:00 pm…I’ve been out for that long…

 

You sighed and blew air out of your cheeks. You were bored but you didn’t want to leave. You didn’t know who or what was out there and who or what owned this house. You were slightly afraid but mostly, you were bored. You had a feeling that you could trust the inhabitants of this property.

 

This bed is so comfy…

 

You leaned back with a relaxed sigh and continued staring at the white ceiling. The door clicked and you tensed. You slowly sat up and a familiar figure entered the room.

 

“Lay sunbaenim?” You cocked your head and he stared at you in mild shock and relief.

 

“Oh, Eun Mi, you’re awake.” He closed the door behind him and carefully made his way towards you. He sat on the bed and you shifted slightly to make room for him.

 

“Are you alright?” He asked and brushed a hand through your hair. It felt good…no lie…

 

“Yeah, where am I?” You gazed at him curiously as he continued to run his fingers through your hair. It was slightly awkward but you liked the feeling and you relaxed your tensed shoulders.

 

“You’re at my house. Well, our house, since I live here with my family and my brothers.” He smiled and you nodded, puckering your lips.

 

“Ah, this room is so white. I feel like an angel.” You giggled and stuck your tongue out.

 

“You are one.” He chuckled and you froze.

 

Wait, what?

 

He realized he said something wrong and he removed his hand from your hair. You almost pouted at the loss of the relaxing feeling. He stood up from the bed and turned to you with a soft and…apologetic gaze.

 

“Are you hungry, Eun Mi?” He suddenly asked and as if on cue, your stomach grumbled. You turned red with embarrassment and meekly nodded. He laughed in amusement at you and you turned redder.

 

“Alright, I’ll get D.O. to fix you something. Would you like blood?” He raised an eyebrow at you as you hesitated.

 

“Um…”

 

I already had my daily dosage but…I think I need it since I can feel my cells working too hard to replenish the lost energy.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter