The 1st Imprint

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Monday

 

“So Hee, did you hear? There’s a new student at school and she’s a vampire!” Sae Mi, her twin exclaimed excitedly about the new gossip. So Hee was the oldest triplet out of them then Jae Rin came in second and lastly, Sae Mi was the youngest triplet. All of them were equally fifteen minutes apart.

 

“Really, that’s interesting considering vampires prefer to stay away from our school.” Jae Rin remarked as she reapplied her lipstick using the bathroom mirror.

 

“Okay, so she’s the new student who is a vampire. She’ll be fine in our school as long as she doesn’t cause trouble.” So Hee thickened her eyeliner.

 

“Well, she already is. Rumors are going around that she’s beautiful enough to overthrow us, the three fairy Queenkas.” Sae Mi spat and the eyeliner pencil that So Hee held in her hand broke in half.

 

“Tell me more, dear sister.” So Hee inquired with an evil smirk on her lips.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Ji Eun, Sun Hwa and you separated from Hyo Sung and Ha Na because you all had to head to class. You and Ji Eun were chatting together while Sun Hwa had to grab her English textbook from her locker. As you were on your way to class, you were suddenly pushed from behind and you would have fallen if not for your reflexes.

 

“So Hee, what are you doing?” Ji Eun’s voice trembled slightly and you frowned, turning around to face three females with evil looks on their faces. You could tell they were siblings or related in some way due to the fact that they had a few similar features.

 

“Stay out of this, Ji Eunnie.” Jae Rin spat with a sickly sweet voice.

 

“Come on, Ji Eun. Let’s just go.” You narrowed your eyes at them into a glare. You didn’t even know them yet the vibe they gave off was very unpleasant. You spun around only to be forcefully pulled back by sharp manicured fingernails digging into your shoulder.

 

“I did not say you could leave.” So Hee commanded. You shook her hand off your shoulder and walked away, dragging Ji Eun with you without a word. You got into this school because of your temper in Sukira. You did not want to be expelled on your first day despite your temper shooting above the bar.

 

“, come back here!” So Hee growled and she appeared in front of you along with her two other sisters.

 

“Excuse me, Ji Eun and I have class to go to. Could you please step aside?” You bit back a rude statement as you tried to sidestep her but she and her sisters blocked the hallway.

 

“Who do you think you are commanding us like that?” Sae Mi accused.

 

“Who do you think you are to be deterring Ji Eun’s and my learning at this school?” You retorted back, cocking your head expressionlessly.

 

“We are the Yoon fairy triplets and we are the Queenkas of this school. I’m So Hee. These are my sisters: Sae Mi and Jae Rin.” So Hee emphasized. She crossed her arms and stared at you with a smug expression on her face.

 

“Oh, really, Queenkas?” You cocked an eyebrow and glanced around the hallway. You noticed that a crowd had gathered around you and they were whispering to one another.

 

“I guess this school has bad taste in their Queenkas.” You smirked at them.

 

“Excuse me?!” The triplets crescendo-ed simultaneously.

 

“You’re excused. Now, that I know you are the Queenkas of this school, will you please move aside?” You smiled at them and it seemed almost friendly but it didn’t reach your eyes. As you made a move to step aside, So Hee blocked your way with an outstretched arm.

 

“Who do you think you are?!” So Hee interrogated furiously.

 

“I don’t think. I know. And I know who I damn well am. My name is Han Eun Mi, a vampire and a princess. Now, I won’t ask you one more time. May you please move aside so that I can get to class?” You glared with contempt at them without blinking.

 

“Why you-” So Hee raised a hand to slap you and then it happened in slow motion. You were about to block her hand when someone else did it for you. His large hand encircled her thin wrist and the look on her face turned into terror and fright.

 

“Yoon So Hee, I never knew you would stoop so low.” His voice was deep and husky and it reverberated through your body. You stared at the back of his head and he titled his head slightly, allowing you to catch sight of his side profile.

 

“K-K-Kris, she tried to push me!” So Hee lied desperately as he yanked her hand down and released her wrist. Ignoring her, he turned around to you and your breath caught in your throat. He was drop dead gorgeous. His eyes seem to pierce you and he was intimidating and dominating in a good way. It felt like his presence could envelop you and protect you. His eyes widened slightly and you stared at him unblinkingly.

 

“Thank you…Kris?” His name felt right on your tongue and suddenly he felt a strange magnetic pull to you. He felt the sudden urge to be with you everywhere and protect you all the time. A sudden heat poured within him and made his body feel comfortable and warm. His eyes felt like they were changing yet he forced them to stay put.

 

“Stay out of trouble.” He muttered and walked away from you. You saw his eyes flicker and change from black to red for a moment but you dismissed it as a trick of the light. The crowd surrounding had dispersed after Kris left and only you, Ji Eun and a few other students at their lockers were left.

 

“Come on, Ji Eun.” You motioned and both of you walked to class together but your thoughts were with Kris.

 

Oh, get your head out of the gutter, Han Eun Mi. He looks too good to be in your league.

Damn it, get out of my head!

 

You knocked your head and pouted as you tried to diminish the image of Kris from your mind. You were now in your last period which was Korean. Y

Please log in to read the full chapter