A Special Morning + Please Read Notice in Italics at the Bottom

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

*I’m no longer going to keep track of the days. Right now, just know that it is January and I’ll tell you when it’s February or any other month.

The next two days passed by really fast and it felt like you were at home. Friday came and it was time for the parents as well as the staff members to leave the house for their vacation. Everyone was gathered in the lobby of the mansion. The maids and butlers were one by one leaving the premises and soon only the Royal family was left.

 

“Now, remember to treat Eun Mi like a princess alright?” Hyun Mi kissed all twelve boys on the right cheek and she pecked your forehead with a smile.

 

“And keep the house clean, no skipping your meals, get to school on time, do your homework, study for tests, and protect Eun Mi and the house. If I return to a burnt down house, y’all are dead.” Mei En eyed the twelve werewolves sharply and they gulped in fear. She kissed them on the left cheek and you on both cheeks, shooting you a smile.


“Whatever your mothers said and seriously, don’t burn down the house. I’m speaking to both of you, Chan Yeol and Kris specifically. God knows you can’t let either of them into a kitchen. Jun Myeon and Kris, lead the boys well. Min Seok, as the oldest you still have the authority in the house. Se Hun and Zi Tao, behave. Chan Yeol, don’t burn down the house and don’t play with fire in the house. Baek Hyun, keep him in check for me. Yi Xing, always be there for medical assistance. Lu Han, as the second oldest, keep the young ones in check. Kyung Soo, you keep on cooking and don’t let anyone, who can’t cook, into the kitchen. Jong Dae and Jong In, don’t cause trouble. And all of you, control your testosterone especially during the full moon, we have a lady in the house.” The King advised his sons who all nodded in understanding.

 

“And young lady, you just keep on being pretty and spunky.” He ruffled your hair and winked. You grinned in delight and nodded your head.

 

“Well, let’s get going! Monopoly convention here we come!” Mei En and Hyun Mi simultaneously laughed in joy as they entered the car with the King.

 

“Bye, kids! Behave and study well!” They hollered as the car drove out of the black gates of the mansion. The thirteen of you were left waving at the now slowly disappearing car in the distance. Su Ho closed the door and locked it, leaving the thirteen of you clueless on how to spend your Friday night in the lobby.

 

“…So, movie night anyone?” You suggested and everyone turned to you.

 

“I guess so.” They all shrugged and you beamed.

 

“YAY, SOMEBODY GO GET THE POPCORN AND THE MOVIES!”

“So, what movie did you choose?” Tao asked as you returned from the video player with a mischievous smile.

 

“Oh, you’ll see.” You replied mysteriously and he gulped.

 

“Don’t tell me it’s a horror movie…” He trailed off and you could see that he considerably paled.

 

He’s scared of horror movies?! That’s so cute!

 

“I think I saw Eun Mi put in ‘The Ring’.” Kai mused and Tao sank in his seat.

 

“Yeah, have you watched that movie Tao?” Chen eyed Tao with a troublemaker grin. Tao shook his head silently like a quiet child.

 

“Oh yeah, ‘The Ring’ is awesome. There’s this tape that goes around to victims and once they watch the tape, they will experience horrid symptoms.” Se Hun explained expressionlessly.

 

“Like vomiting, getting calls from a weird person, and getting really sick, and then in the end, the girl in the tape will come out of the television screen to kill you.” Chan Yeol jumped at Tao, who shrieked. He looked like he was about to cry and your eyes widened.
 

Oh no…

 

“YI FAN GE!” Tao cried out immediately and ran towards Kris, who entered the room with the older boys holding different colored bowls of popcorn. Kris was startled as Tao clung to him.

 

“Zi Tao, get off of me.” Kris grumbled as he tried to struggle out of the younger’s grip but he only held on tighter.

 

“Ge, can I sit with you? Eun Mi put in a horror movie!” Tao gave the older a set of pitiful puppy dog eyes that he couldn’t resist. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at the four laughing werewolves. He rolled his eyes and stomped towards them. The four quickly halted their laughter and sat straight. But even before he could say anything, you cut in.

 

“I can’t believe you guys! Look at how scared he is! He’s your brother! And Chan Yeol oppa, you’re the oldest when the rest aren’t around. You should have taken care of your dongsaengs and not scare one of them away!” You reprimanded. The werewolves were shocked at your outburst while the four looked down in embarrassment. You gave them a disapproving look and walked past them to Tao.

 

“Tao, I didn’t put in a horror movie. Actually…I’m really scared of horror movies as well.” You cooed at him and he lifted his head from Kris’ shirt with shining eyes.

 

“Really, you’re scared too?” 

 

“Yup, I hate horror movies.” He beamed and he let go of Kris to cling to you.

 

“YAY, EUN MI HATES HORROR MOVIES AND I DO TOO! SO WE GET TO SIT TOGETHER!” He screamed and dashed off with you to one of the isolated couches.

 

“Tao, you cheater!”

 

“Hey, no fair!”

 

“Yah, Huang Zi Tao!”

 

Shouts of protests were heard but the both of you ignored it. You rolled your eyes at Tao’s childish behavior but grabbed a bowl of popcorn from Lay, who smiled at you but shot a reprimanding look at Tao.

 

“So, what did you put in?” Tao whispered from your side. You raised your brow and leaned in closer. You whispered the movie title in his ear and he brightened.

 

“Really, that’s my favorite movie!” He exclaimed in surprise and you grinned.

 

“I guess we really do have a lot in common.” The both of you giggled crazily as the other wolves shot you weird looks.

 

“What movie are we-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh my god, this is so sad.” You sniffed and wiped your tears with your tissue.

 

“I know…” Tao cried beside you. The other wolves observed the both of you with jealous eyes as they saw Tao all wrapped up with you.

 

“Oh, Rose…she’s going to save her lover!” You cried in joy but more tears fell from your eyes.

 

“Go, go, save Jack!” Tao cheered from beside you. The wolves groaned as they watched the movie. Well, most of them. Some of them actually watched it and understood the story line like the smart ones like Baek Hyun, Lay, D.O., and Su Ho. And then, there were the ones who fell asleep or were bored to hell like the rest. I mean, why wouldn’t they be? They were forced to watch ‘Titanic’ and their mate is getting cozy with Tao, that sensitive panda.

 

“NO, HOW COULD JACK DIE LIKE THIS!” You sobbed.

 

“STUPID MOTHER, ALWAYS WANTING HER TO MARRY THE RICH GUY! LOVE ALWAYS PREVAILS! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CUFF HIM UP?!” Tao wept.

 

“I KNOW! OH MY GOD, THE KISS WAS PERFECT! IT WAS SO DAMN PERFECT!” You cried.

 

“I AGREE! BRAVO, JAMES CAMERON, BRAVO!” Tao clapped and you applauded along with him as well.

 

So dramatic…

 

“I HEARD THAT KIM JONG IN! IT’S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON’T APPRECIATE A WORK OF ART!” You pointed accusingly at Kai, whose eyes widened and jaw fell open.

 

“B-but, b-but-”

 

“I’M FEELING SAD NOW! WHY AREN’T YOU ALL FEELING SAD?! IS IT JUST ME AND TAO?”  You cried.

 

“…Tao’s a natural crybaby…so…we do feel sad but we have a right to control our emotions as well right?” Kris explained.

 

“THAT’S NO FAIR! YOU GUYS ! LET’S BE CRYBABIES TOGETHER TAO!” You hugged Tao and the both of you wept. You could tell that their veins were popping in jealousy but you didn’t care…well, more like you were enjoying it.

 

“Okay, that’s it. The movie ended already and I’m tired. I’m heading to bed.” Lu Han declared and he rose from his seat. The both of you were sniffing and speaking ecstatically about the movie.

 

“I’m so hyper!” You giggled, twirling around the hallway. EXO stared at you with mild amusement as you reached your door and opened it.

 

“Hm…goodnight guys!” You laughed and tumbled into the room. You stumbled on your bed and face planted into the white sheets. You distinctly heard the sound of doors closing one by one and you waited in silence. When the twelfth door closed, you jumped out of bed and scrambled for the desk, rummaging through the drawer.

 

“Where is it-AH!?” You yelped in joy once you found what you wanted to find but covered your mouth in realization. You stayed silent as you perked your ears only to hear snores and mindless mumbling.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter