A Neutral State of Insanity

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tuesday

 

“So, Wang Tae Jin had the upper hand but Kim Hong Gyu had the patience. If it wasn’t for the fact that both generals had contrasting personalities that reflected in their battle plans, it would have been a deadlocked battle.” You read your notes on the Battle of Shim Ki.

 

You and Lu Han sat across each other in your living room where the other eleven brothers had gathered as well. Most of them were doing their own thing and some even sleeping but the both of you were working on your semester project, the Vampiric-Lycanthropic War. So far, none of the EXO princes had said anything about your little speech yesterday and you were grateful but at the same time a little anxious and worried.

 

“A lot understand that fact but the reason why it’s named the Battle of Shim Ki is because Kim Hong Gyu fell in love with a human spy named Shim Ki, who was the captured slave of Wang Tae Jin. Now, the twist in this is that Wang Tae Jin also fell in love with Shim Ki. Shim Ki being human didn’t understand all of this but she in turn fell in love with the patient and calm Kim Hong Gyu.” Lu Han shared and you copied down more notes.

 

“And that was the friction between the two generals. In a rage, after Shim Ki had returned to tell Wang Tae Jin that she loved Kim Hong Gyu, Wang Tae Jin had assaulted her and basically the life out of her for he was a vampire.” You continued.

 

“Correct, but Wang Tae Jin made a mistake. He let his emotions control him. He didn’t know that Kim Hong Gyu already imprinted on Shim Ki. Because of this, Hong Gyu knew that his mate had been killed and the natural instinct is to hunt down the culprit who is Wang Tae Jin.” He took a sip of his coffee and you nodded.

 

“Their strategies were immensely different though. While even though affected by the loss of his mate, Hong Gyu never neglected his troops and remained calm but ruthless in battle which was the smart thing to do. He surrounded Tae Jin’s troops, flanking them from the front and the sides. The location of the battle was very significant as well. There were mountains behind Tae Jin’s army because their camp was set there so escape was futile.” You analyzed, sipping your cold mango juice.

 

“And so, Hong Gyu pushed back Tae Jin’s army who were in a straight formation with the phalanx formation on his side. And once they were pushed back, the left flank and the right flank swept Tae Jin’s army from the side because the sides weren’t protected by shields unlike the front.” Lu Han smiled softly as he saw you writing down notes furiously.

 

“Finally, the battle ended with Tae Jin’s army of vampires diminished and Tae Jin was executed. As for Shim Ki, Hong Gyu found her body in Tae Jin’s tent and gave her a proper burial on the site itself. Therefore naming the location-” You were cut off by the loud slam of the door and a huge yell. Lu Han frowned and the EXO boys were on guard but you however were excited and joyful.

 

“HIM CHAN IS IN THE HOUSE! WHERE IS MY BABY EUN MI?” You dashed out of the room with EXO following you behind. You entered the lobby and saw six now different hair colored boys and one girl.

 

“MIN JI, B.A.P, OH MY GOD, I MISSED YOU GUYS!” You squealed and immediately ran towards them. You got engulfed in a group hug as the eight of you jumped around like bunnies on crack (…excuse me).

 

“Oh my god, it’s my baby Eun Mi! How have you been without your Him Channie to cuddle you?” Him Chan flew towards you and lifted you off the ground. You laughed and accepted his hug.

 

Him Chan still gives the best hugs.

 

“NOONA~” A grey haired boy tackled you next and clung on to you. He looked like he was about to cry.

 

“Noona, I missed you~” He wailed like a baby and you rolled your eyes, ruffling his hair. You could tell he brightened up at that action.

 

Same old Jun Hong; he’s still the baby of the group.

 

“Noona missed you as well, Jello-ah. What’s this? No more pink hair? I guess I can’t call you Bun Hong anymore.” You teased but he just cried more into your shirt (not literally…okay, maybe literally).

 

“Bun head.” A familiar voice spat and you spun around to glare at him.

 

“Jerk face.” You stepped away from Zelo and stomped your way towards Yoo Young Jae.

 

“Dumbo.”

 

“Know-it-all.”

 

“The Cold One.”

 

“OH HELL NAW, DID YOU JUST GO TWILIGHT ON ME, HOBBIT?!”

 

“YOU DARE GO LORD OF THE RINGS ON ME, WHITE WITCH?!”

 

“OKAY, SO THAT’S HOW YOU WANNA PLAY, HUH, GOING ALL NARNIA ON ME, PLEASE YOUNG JEIDI!”

 

“STAR WARS IS NOT A BOOK!”

 

“HELL YEAH IT IS! HAVE YOU READ THE MOVIE BOOK?!”

 

“IT’S NOT EVEN LITERATURE!”

 

“SO WHAT, FACE?!”

 

“DUMB !”

 

“SISSY PUSS!”

 

The both of you paused and panted wildly. You glared at him while he sneered at you. The room was tense when suddenly; you ran over to him and embraced him with Young Jae returning the hug.

 

I missed fighting with the King of douche-bagery.

 

“I missed ya, wipe.” You grumbled into his shirt and he laughed.

 

“Me too, witch.” You pushed him away and flew towards Jong Up, giving him a high five fist bump combo.

 

“Ayo, my friend.” You greeted with a smirk.

 

“Long time no see, gal.” He chuckled. Someone ruffled your hair and you pouted.

 

“Hey, Eun Mi, I hope you aren’t causing any trouble in your new school.” Yong Guk patted your head with a fatherly gummy smile and you shot him an innocent smile in return.

 

“I’m being extra sweet and un-badass, appa.” You sang and blinked adorably.

 

“That’s my gal.” He pushed your head down and you whined as you fixed your hair.

 

Bang Ahjumma is still the appa I remember.

 

“Eun Mi, are you forgetting your food rival?” You turned to Dae Hyun who pretended to look mad. You laughed and hugged him briefly.

 

“I bought you extra ramyun because I knew you were coming. Does that make up for forgetting about my food rival?” You smiled knowingly as he brightened.

 

“The kitchen’s the same way right?” He asked jokingly and you smacked his shoulder with a pout.

 

“I swear, you must only come here because my kitchen restocks faster than yours.” You knocked his forehead and he grimaced.

 

Same old Shikshin Dae Hyun…le sigh…

 

“And where’s my special girl?” You glanced around expectantly for Min Ji but she was nowhere.

 

“Min Ji?” You furrowed your eyebrows and pushed your way out of the circle B.A.P had surrounded you in. You found her standing further away from the group, staring at something rather weirdly.

 

“Min Ji, what’s wrong?” You laid a hand on her shoulder and she jumped.

 

What got her so jumpy?

 

“Um…Eun Mi, what are they doing here?” She pointed to something in front of her and you followed her direction of her finger. That’s when you got a total shock at the identity of the object that caught Min Ji’s eyes.

 

Oh my god, I totally forgot about EXO. Ah, , I also forgot that EXO and B.A.P are-

 

“BABY EUN MI, WHAT ARE OUR RIVALS DOING IN YOUR HOUSE?!”

It was tense and stuffy in the clear and windy garden. To avoid further conflict inside the house, you had decided to move everyone into the garden. Thankfully, today was a sunny yet breezy day and there was a nice cooling atmosphere about the area. How you moved them to the garden though…is a whole other story.

 

“Let’s move into the garden and then we can talk alright?” You glanced between the two groups uncomfortably. B.A.P was shooting lasers at EXO while EXO was glaring daggers at B.A.P. It was uncomfortably crazy.

 

“Guys, we can settle this in a more orderly fashioned-” You were cut off by the two groups yelling out battle cries as they charged at each other. Your eyes widened and you quickly stepped in between them. They halted abruptly and turned to you.

 

“If you guys don’t listen to me and move to the garden right now, I’LL CASTRATE ALL OF YOU AND COOK YOUR BALLS TO SERVE TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER!” You roared in anger and in a poof, they all dashed towards the garden. You sighed and looked towards the sky.

 

“You just love to punish me, huh?”

 

And now you were here. Sitting beside you was Min Ji and on your right was B.A.P while on your left was EXO. The hatred was clear between the two groups as they blatantly gave each other the evil eye but no word was said…yet.

 

“So, I guess I have a lot to explain.” You sighed, breaking the silence.

 

“A whole lot to explain.” Yong Guk nodded as he sharply stared at you. A growl came over Kai’s lips and you shot him a look to behave.

 

Here I go…again…

 

You took a deep breath and began reiterating the events from the first day of school all the way til now. There were a lot of growls and snarls from both groups but with one stern look from you, they quieted down. Min Ji sat by your side in shock as she heard that your mates were EXO.

 

“…And so, that’s why they’re here today.” You concluded with a huff. All was silent when suddenly hell broke loose.

 

“You seduced our Eun Mi!”

 

“We didn’t do anything! It’s a natural instinct and not something we can control!”

 

“And since when was she yours?!”
 

“Ever since we’ve met her, you fool!”

 

“We’ve known her since the start of high school!”
 

“Well, Eun Mi is no longer in Sukira!”
 

“But she’s still a part of our group and her best friend is my sister, Bang Min Ji!”
 

“I can’t believe you imprinted on noona!”

 

“I already told you! It’s a natural instinct! Fate willed us to be together!”
 

“That’s bull! I say we-”

 

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” You rose angrily.

 

God, they are so childish!

 

“Look, I didn’t ask for your opinion on this. I just want your approval because I care enough to actually tell my friends and ask them. Min Ji alread

Please log in to read the full chapter