The Magic Word That Starts With O

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a double update. Check the this chapter for the first update: Chapter 18

Sunday

 

“So, who imprinted on me first anyways?” You questioned as you tossed a ball in your hands. Your parents excused themselves because they had work to do and they left you and the EXO princes in the family room.

 

“I did.” You glanced at Se Hun and furrowed your eyebrows. Even his brothers looked confused.

 

“But I didn’t even meet you until last Friday.” You sat up and placed the ball on the coffee table.

 

“But you met eyes with me when we walked into school on Monday. It was your first day of school and you were staring outside. Somehow, we met eyes and I imprinted on you.” He explained and you nodded in understanding.

 

“I thought I was first.” Kris chuckled.

 

“Yeah, thanks by the way for saving me from getting slapped.” You smiled gratefully and he turned red in embarrassment (which by the way you inwardly squealed at since it was too adorable).

 

“Then that means I’m last!” Xiu Min burst out incredulously.

 

“Yup…” You bobbed your head as he freaked out.

 

“Too bad, man.” Chen patted him on the back.

 

“And that reminds me, we were just wondering…” Chan Yeol started off and you stared at him expectantly.

 

“If you could call us oppa now, since you know, we already know everything.” He finished and you stared at every single one of them with an unamused look.

 

“No.” And that one single disapproval sent twelve werewolves throwing a tantrum.

 

“Why are you guys so desperate for me to call you oppa anyways? It’s just a stupid title.” You rolled your eyes as they continued to throw a fit.

 

“Because males have a little fantasy of hearing themselves being called oppa by their girlfriends in a cute voice.” Kai answered.

 

“And a fantasy it shall be. No way am I calling anyone oppa unless you give me a good reason why I should!” You huffed and crossed your arms defiantly.

 

I want to call you guys oppa but I like to see you guys squirm and get all hot and bothered…um…disregarding the hot and bothered term…

 

“BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU!” They all screamed and you jumped.

 

Geez, they are so desperate…

 

“It’s a great reason but not good enough. Sorry, try again.” You flashed a peace sign at them and stuck your tongue out.

 

“Um…” They grew flustered and you tried so hard to control your laughter.

 

“Are you guys staying for dinner?” You changed the subject but still looked so involved in their thoughts.

 

“Can we?” Su Ho beamed and you rolled your eyes.

 

“Alright, but after that you’ll have to leave.” You told them sternly and their expressions fell.

 

“You’re not staying with us?!” Tao exclaimed in shock.

 

“Nope.” You shook your head and the twelve of them looked flabbergasted.

 

“But why?!” Chan Yeol seriously looked like he was going to cry.

 

“I can’t just move out of my house!” You threw your hands up in the air in exasperation.

 

“Yeah, you can.” They all argued.

 

“No, I can’t. That’s just wrong.” You reasoned back.

 

“B-But-” You shushed them without mercy and walked out of the room. Their eyes widened and they quickly scrambled to their feet to follow you.

 

“WAIT, EUN MI, WE STILL HAVE TO GET YOU TO CALL US OPPA!”

“AND DON’T COME IN UNLESS I SAY SO!” You slammed the door on twelve bewildered princes and jumped on your bed. You grabbed your phone and dialed Min Ji immediately.

 

“Hello, this is Min Ji speaking.”

 

“Ayo, Min Ji, its Eun Mi.”

 

“Eun Mi, oh my god, how are you? You haven’t talked to me for a long time. I’m beginning to think that Secret is stealing my best friend away.”

 

“Sorry, babe, but I heard from Hyo Sung unnie that you were studying really hard for that math exam so I didn’t want to disturb you.”

 

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING BABE?!” A loud yell from behind your door made you groan in dread.

 

“Eun Mi, who was that?”

 

“Hold on for a sec, girl.” You dropped the phone and pulled the door open, glaring at whoever was behind the door and lo and behold it was Kim Jong In.

 

“I’m trying to have a phone conversation with my best friend. Now, shut up before I put a muzzle on you.” You sneered and slammed your door on his nose.

 

“OW, , THAT HURT!” You heard him yelp in pain and scoffed. You returned to the phone and placed it against your ear.

 

“Eun Mi, is everything alright?”

 

“Yeah, about that, can you guys come over to my house maybe tomorrow or something?”

 

“Tomorrow…um…how about Tuesday? Tomorrow’s the exam, gurl.”

 

 “Tuesday’s fine. How’s my B.A.P doing?”

 

“We’re doing fine, my lovely baby.”

 

“That reminds me, GOD DAMN IT HIM CHAN OPPA, YOU FREAKING CHANGED MY ALRAM SONG AGAIN! WHEN I SEE YOU, I’LL PLUCK OUT EVERY SINGLE STRAND OF FUR ON YOUR NINE TAILS!”

 

“EUN MI, DID YOU JUST CALL SOMEONE OPPA IN THERE?!” Another yell came from behind the door and you growled threateningly.

 

“I’ll be right back.” You sang sweetly into the phone before dropping it. You stomped into your bathroom and grabbed a huge roll of toilet paper. You opened the door with menacing eyes and sneered at the twelve werewolves who had their ears pressed against your door.

 

“I may not have a muzzle but I have toilet paper and I’m not afraid to use it.” You glared at them and they slowly shrank back and whimpered. You slammed the door on them again and locked it. You placed the roll of toilet paper next to you and placed the phone against your ear again.

 

“I’m back~” You called sweetly.

 

“Eun Mi, is everything alright back there?”

 

“Oh no worries, just a little problem with pesky pests and whatnot.”

 

“Alright…anyways, I have to go study again otherwise Yong Guk oppa will nag at me.”

 

“Yah, Yong Guk ahjumma!”

 

“Did you just call me ahjumma?!”

 

“Yeah, I did. Now you listen up, if you nag at Min Ji anymore for not studying, I will personally make your life hell.”

 

“You kinda already do.”

 

“Oh, shut up Yoo Young Jae, stop being such a know-it-all!”

 

“Hey, I demand to be called oppa!”

 

“You don’t deserve to be called oppa.”

 

“Yah, why you little-sduasdhfissjfsdfsifns”

 

“Um, hello?”

 

“Hey, Eun Mi, it’s Jong Up here.”

 

“Aw, Jong Uppie, who killed Yoo Young Jae? Tell me so I can send him a thank you card.”

 

“Oh, Dae Hyun hyung just tackled Young Jae hyung and is now currently strangling him to death because Young Jae hyung accidently spilled Dae Hyun hyung’s ramyun over and Dae Hyun hyung loves his ramyun and his food so he’s currently…murdering Young Jae at the moment. Would you like me to leave a message for him?”

 

“Hm, tell Dae Hyun oppa to dump his body in a box and ship to him to Africa.”

 

“Yah, I’m dying over here! Dae Hyun, stop strangling me for god’s sake its just ramyun!”

 

“It’s my ramyun, you dimwit! And it was the last pack! You shall die by my hands!”

 

“AH, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS JUST STANDING THERE FOR?! HELP ME OUT HERE BEFORE I DIE!”

 

“Nah, we’re kinda actually looking forward to your death.”

 

“CHO

Please log in to read the full chapter