Once Upon A Time

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Han Eun Mi, I am transferring you to Epik High School for the Mythical. And that’s final.” Your father barked loudly. You stood in his office, gaping at your father.

 

Wait, wait, wait, wait, back track a moment. Did he just say Epik High School for the Mythical?!

 

“You can’t be serious?!” You exclaimed in disbelief. He sat in front of you in his leather chair with a serious look in his eyes.

 

“I am serious. Your behavior today was atrocious.” He shook his head at me.

 

“It isn’t my fault that had to pick on Min Ji.” You crossed your arms and averted your gaze from your father.

 

“Han Eun Mi, language! You did not have to break Lee Min Ah’s nose and severely injure her.” He chided.

 

“That thing had it coming. And besides, what was I supposed to do? Not retaliate and beg on her knees for mercy like a weakling?! Hell dad, she kicked me in the gut after she quote unquote accidentally tripped me!” You argued back.

 

“You could have been civil and walked away without instigating a brawl.” He reprimanded. You looked away again in defiance. Sighing, he stood from his chair and walked towards you, grabbing you gently by the shoulders.

 

“Look, Eun Mi, I want the best for you. I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t love you. Now, Epik High School for the Mythical has the qualities that Sukira High School for the Mythical possesses as well. I’m sure that you’ll be able to start anew, make new friends, and go to school like nothing happened. Let bygones be bygones. Okay, my baby princess?” He stared at you softly and you couldn’t help but relent to your father.

 

“Fine, daddy. Just let me say goodbye to my friends and Min Ji.” You managed to smile a little at your father’s grin after you agreed.

 

“Thank you, baby princess. You can have some extra blood for dinner.” He pinched your nose affectionately which made you giggle.

 

I wonder how Min Ji is going to take it.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

 

You flinched and distanced the phone from your ear a little. Okay, you didn’t expect your quiet and docile best friend to act so…vocal.

 

“Yeah, I know. I’m leaving school after winter break.” You sighed and plopped yourself down onto your fluffy bed.

 

“B-But what about us? What school are you transferring to? Are you going to move out of the neighborhood? What about Lee Min Ah and her posse? What-”

 

“Min Ji, girl, slow down. You sound like I’m going to kill myself or something.” You cut her off amused at your best friend’s unusual behavior.

 

“How am I going to slow down?! You, Han Eun Mi, my best friend and the greatest person in the whole universe, are leaving me, Bang Min Ji, your helpless and quiet best friend, alone in a school filled with testosterone high males and envious gossipy females, who take advantage of my docile behavior and bully me.”

 

“I know I’m the greatest person in the whole universe but you’re not being so quiet now. Besides, you’ll be fine with your brother and you-know-who with you.” Your lips curled into a smile at how desperate she sounded.

 

“Now’s not tea

Please log in to read the full chapter