Eun Mi's Gifts Part Two

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chan Yeol’s POV

 

I walked into school with the widest and probably the goofiest grin ever. I just couldn’t wait for tonight! I mean, come on! We’re having a party and its Eun Mi’s birthday as well!

 

Oh gawd, I can’t wait!

 

Giggling like a fool, I practically skipped to my locker and probably missed a bunch of presents along the way but that don’t matter. I think my locker mates were a bit crept out because they immediately left the area in an instant.

 

But I didn’t really care. Must be those cups of coffee Tao shared with me this morning…

 

Whistling to that tune that Baek Hyun always screeches to in the shower (I think it’s called Mommy or something); I twisted my locker combination in and pulled the door open with a happy grin.

 

“Oh, what is this?” I picked up fallen pink post-it and blinked at it with curious eyes. I flipped it around and a smile spread across my face.

 

Dear Yeol oppa,

 

You never fail to always put a smile on my face or give me tummy aches from laughing. You’re always happy and a little bit too hyper but that’s fine because you’re you. However, you need to brush up on your jokes a little. So I got you something that would help you. ;)

 

XOXO,

 

Han Eun Mi

 

P.S. You can use them but not on me please! I beg of you!

 

My grin widened and I was very sure I might need new cheeks. I quickly rummaged through my locker, searching for the gift she left behind.

 

“AH-HA, I FOUND IT!” I exclaimed loudly, earning a few weird stares from others. I meekly hid my face in the locker but unwrapped the present with unbridled excitement.

 

Don’t you dare misuse them and not on me! But knowing you…you’d ignore this and use them on me anyway… T_T

 

- Eun Mi

 

“SHE GOT ME A JOKEBOOK! OH MY GAWD, I WILL USE THEM ON HER TONIGHT!”

Chen’s POV

 

I sighed, walking to my locker at a slow pace. I pretended to busy myself with my camera as an excuse not to accept any gifts.

 

The only I would accept is from Eun Mi, anyway.

 

I pressed the preview button and skimmed through all the photos I’ve taken. There were various photos such as photos from sports games, photos from plays and concerts, photos from a normal day at class, and so on and so forth. All of them were for the yearbook.

 

I wonder how humans would feel if they realized werewolves and vampires and other mythical creatures are educated and civilized unlike their stereotype of us.

 

A smile plastered onto my face as I found the photos I captured of Eun Mi secretly. Ever since I imprinted on her, if I saw her, I would capture a photo of her. And to me, all of them were beautiful moments. Moments like her serious face as she studied for math, her joyful face with her friends, her irritated face when Chan Yeol wouldn’t stop following her around, that adorable face she makes when her friends , and that pleasant smile that she has plastered on most of the time as she speaks with someone.

 

I reached my locker and slung the camera over my neck. Twisting in the combination, I pulled open the locker door and the first thing I saw was a pink post-it.

 

Dear Jong Dae oppa,

 

You and I have similar personalities. We’re both sarcastic yet we have a sense of joy for the simplest things. I remember our first meeting. I was curious about the plaque-less room and I accidentally intruded upon you. I know how much Chan Yeol oppa breaks your cameras and you have to fork up your savings to get a new one. So, since I know you’ve probably made your way through countless of cameras, I got you something that you’d probably like.

 

XOXO,

 

Han Eun Mi

 

P.S. You don’t have to pay me back.

 

I scrunched up my eyebrows and grabbed the pink parcel, unwrapping it immediately with care. My eyes widened at the unexpected gift.

 

I know you like taking photos of me secretly. Chan Yeol oppa told me when he went through your camera again. Show them to me sometime. And delete the ones where I look ugly in.

 

- Eun Mi

 

I held the Polaroid camera in my hand with awe. I smile appeared on my face and I carefully placed the camera into my backpack for safekeeping.

 

Thank you Eun Mi for that gift…but Chan Yeol…you’re going to get it.

Kai’s POV

 

“Ladies, ladies, woah, woah, my hands are too full. As much as I would love your gifts and you know I appreciate every single one of you, y’all are going to have to wait for next year’s Valentine’s Day.” I pacified with a charming smile on my face.

 

They all let out a disappointed dreamy sigh and obeyed, walking away with their gifts in hand. I relaxed a little and lugged the four bags to my locker. Okay, I’m a werewolf prince and all. And yes, I do have powers and enhanced strength and speed. But those four bags weighed a ton!

 

I heard a few dreamy sighs and felt a few loving stares burning into the back of my head. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

 

I may not look like I’m suffering but I really am.

 

And I have to bring home six more sacks. Hopefully, this year won’t go over ten. If it does…I’ll go crazy.

 

I reached my locker, releasing the four sacks. I sighed as I saw three more sacks in front of my locker. Each of them came from my fan club. Yes, we have fan clubs. It’s rather unbelievable and it seems like it only happens in cheesy romance high school stories and dramas but we do.

 

My brothers and I have massive fan clubs. But some of my brothers make it clear that they’ll accept only a limited number of presents. However for me, I accept all of them unless I can’t carry anymore. Now, now, I know what you’re thinking. Gawd, he’s such a Casanova. What a player!

 

It’s not like that. I’m just too nice. I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Really, I don’t. And don’t give me that look, I know you don’t believe me but it’s the truth alright.

 

I opened my locker and checked my appearance in my personal mirror. Okay, maybe I am a bit narcissistic but hey, with all those girls around, you’ve got to look good. I chuckled at myself and proceeded to prepare for the first period but a pink post-it and present caught my eye.

 

Dear Jong In,

 

You are one interesting guy. You already have a mate and yet you’re flirting with all the girls. Hmph, I have half a mind to take away your present. But I’m too nice so, you’ll still get it. I remember thinking that you’re a player when I first met you. And I also remember you telling me not to bite my lips because it’s a bad habit. Look who’s talking, you bite your lips all the time! Anyway, Se Hun helped me a little with your gift. He doesn’t know about it but he gave me some valuable information.

 

XOXO,

 

Eun Mi

 

P.S. I didn’t

Please log in to read the full chapter