MY BROTHER!

A Time For Us

Chapter eight

Nobody’s (mine) POV

***************************************************************

“Come home with me then…”

Young Saeng turned to Hyun Joong, who stood there somewhat regretting his outburst, but there was no way he could take it back without hurting the other’s feelings. Young Saeng walked back to him cocking his head in thought.

“Are you sure? Here is your chance; if you want to take it back here is your chance.” Young Saeng teased; making sure to show that he knew Hyun Joong didn’t really want him at his home. Hyun Joong instantly recognized the condensation in the younger’s voice, could practically feel the dare that wasn’t voiced. Not wanting to look like a coward he stilled his nerves, and nodded (not really trusting his voice very much.).

“I said it didn’t I..? If I didn’t want it to happen I wouldn’t have offered…” Hyun Joong silently in a deep breath as he watched a smile spread through Young Saeng’s face; dimples in full blast, as well as eyes sparkling like diamonds.

“Okay then… Let me get my brother home, and grab some cloths; I will be ready soon.” Young Saeng said, lowering his head to keep the blush that had formed on his face at his own words. Turning around, Young Saeng was about to go and find his brother, when Hyun Joong stopped him once again.

“Well I can take you and your brother home of you like? I mean you can put your bike on the roof; I have hooks to put it on safely.” Young Saeng turned back to him, cocking his head once again.

“Are you sure? Don’t you have to finish shopping?” Hyun Joong looked down at his basket, think about it for a second, he turned back to Young Saeng smiling.

“Well if you help me; I am sure we can get it done fast.” Young Saeng looked around for a moment, before stilling his nerves that where going Haywire at that moment, before turning fully towards Hyun Joong, and slipping the hand basket underneath the basket.

“Let’s get busy then shall we?” At that moment the sound of scurrying feet filled Young Saeng ears, so he pulled out his wallet, pulling out a five thousand won note; he turned towards his brother.

“Hey here’s some money, I am going to help him gather his groceries; go and play for a while at the game room, and it will not take long okay?” Hyung Jun took the money that was being handed to him, and smiled brightly at his brother.

“Thanks hyung..!” He cheered before running off again, this time towards the game room the market had.

“He is a lively little thing isn’t he?” Hyun Joong stated, smiling at the young boy, who was practically running in zig zags towards the game room.

“Yeah he is… besides my mom, he is makes my world a little bit brighter… So..! What else do you have to get?” Young Saeng chimed; turning to Hyun Joong, who had turned to his basket rechecking to see what he got.

“Not much, I just need my fresh fruit and vegetables, and then tofu… that’s pretty much it.” Young Saeng nodded, and turned back to the produce section.

“Lead the way…” Hyun Joong just shook his head, pushing his cart till Young Saeng grabbed a hold of it, and began walking around the isles. Hyun Joong just shook his head not wanting to fight with him on it, and followed him without complaint.

The two laughed and joked as they shopped together, Young Saeng showing Hyun Joong how to choose fruit properly, and how to find cheap but good items. The finally collected all of the things they need in the produce section, so they made their way to the back to get Hyun Joong’s tofu.

“So… Why haven’t I seen you at work lately huh? Were you avoiding me?” Young Saeng asked as he pushed the basket, trying his best not to sound hurt. Hyun Joong continued to walk in silence, not wanting to lie, but he really didn’t want to hurt the boy’s feelings.

“Well…  To be honest… yes… I mean, I was very embarrassed that I scared you mother, and the stripping in public. I just really didn’t know how to handle it, or you if I saw you again.” Hyun Joong kept his voice low in shame at his actions, he knew he was being a coward, but it was hard to face his friend when he had made such a fool out of himself. Giving out a deep sigh, he wanted for the outburst of anger or the fist across his face. However, neither the hit nor the shouts came, instead a hand landed on his arm making him stop, and turned towards the other silently with his head bowed in shame.

“Hey…” Young Saeng turned Hyun Joong towards him gently, before wrapping his arms around the other’s waist.

“Hey… It’s okay. I guess I was a little hurt, but if that was the way you felt, then I understand. I mean, I guess it was a little embarrassing. I forgive you okay? You don’t have to feel bad anymore; I don’t feel any resentment towards you okay?” Young Saeng whispered gently to Hyun Joong, who lifts his head up in shock.

“Jongmal? Are you sure, I mean…” Young Saeng shook his head stopping Hyun Joong in midsentence.

“No… there is nothing else to say… I forgive you, so that’s that. There is no need to feel bad anymore araji?” Young Saeng chided; Hyun Joong nodded gently still sulking with a cute pouty face. Young Saeng giggled using his thumbs to smooth the frown lines of the older man’s face. The sounds of girly squeals broke them out of their bonding moment, clearing his throat Hyun Joong stepped back blushing, as well as Young Saeng at the taunting the girls gave them.

“Kaja…Let’s get the tofu, and take my brother home huh?” Young Saeng smiled taking a hold of the basket once again, and began walking with Hyun Joong following him obediently.

Finally finished with shopping, the two made their way to the checkout lane, giggling every now and then at their own childish behavior. Young Saeng went first, though Hyun Joong offered to put it all together, Young Saeng kindly refused not wanting to impose. As Hyun Joong was getting ready to pay, they heard the sound of whimpering coming from their right, and voices laughing cruelly. Young Saeng turned to see what was going on and froze when he saw four older looking teenagers surrounding his brother, taunting and playing a cruel game of monkey in the middle. Anger boiling in him, he set his bags in Hyun Joong’s basket, and instantly rushed over snatching the stuff animal his brother was trying to get back away from the bullies.

“Yah..! Who the hell do you think you are huh?” One of the bullies said stepping up to Young Saeng, who had stepped in front of his brother; whom clung on to his shirt leaning his tear streaked face on his hyung’s shoulder.

“Someone who thinks you should step back before I make you…” Young Saeng growled not stepping down. After staring them down for a couple of minutes, the teenager seemed to realize he wasn’t going to falter, so smacking their lips they rolled their eyes, and went back to the game room. Sighing deeply, Young Saeng turned to his brother, eyes softening dramatically as he used his fingers to wipe the tears from of his face.

“Gwenchana..?” Hyung Jun nodded as Young Saeng gave him back his toy, which was a cute hello kitty pillow.

“Look hyung, I got a toy for the baby.” Young Saeng smiled patting Hyung Jun’s hair down, before grabbing his hand and going back to Hyun Joong who was waiting for him. Grabbing the bag with Hyung Jun’s treats he gave it to his brother, who smiled widely taking the bag and holding it to his chest.

Exiting the market, Young Saeng ran to get his bike leaving Hyung Jun with Hyun Joong for a moment, and then came back following him to his car. Hyun Joong hooked the bike to the roof of his car, as Young Saeng made Hyung Jun sit in the car, and buckled him up in the backseat.

The two got in the front, and left to Young Saeng’s house. They reached there fairly quickly, and Young Saeng let his brother out, taking the groceries inside the house. Young Saeng ran to gather his clothes and overnight items before telling his mother that he not going to stay for dinner, and that he will not come home tonight. She smiled before giving him a kiss, and letting him go with a wave; rushing back to Hyun Joong who was waiting at his car.

“I’m ready to go..!” Hyun Joong smiled shaking his head at how fast Young Saeng was back. Getting inside the car, Young Saeng could barely contain his feelings of excitement as he sat in the front passenger seat with Hyun Joong.

Young Saeng’s eyes widened as he took in his surroundings, he has never been on this side of Seoul before. The car stopped at a two story house, with a beautiful front yard, and a porch with a marble floor.

“Whoa this is your house?” Young Saeng gushed, opening his door to help Hyun Joong gather his bags, before rushing towards the entrance, jumping in place as Hyun Joong pressed in the password to open the door. His eyes grew as he took everything in; he took off his shoes stopping Hyun Joong, who was going to walk in with his shoes on.

“Don’t you take off your shoes? This is a house, yours I know, but still this is a house.” Hyun Joong rolled his eyes, before taking his shoes off, and putting them to the side.

“My brother said the same thing me, when he first invited me to his house.”

“If you were already told, then why did you not listen to him?” Young Saeng chided once again, before heading to the table that was visible setting the bags down on it. Rummaging through the bags he sorted the items out, piling some of them that he thought would go together for their dinner.

“Where is your kitchen?” Hyun Joong showed him the way, and he quickly went through everything familiarizing himself where everything was at. After a couple of minutes of him going through everything, without any words to Hyun Joong; he turns around going back to the table, then proceed to put everything up, and began making dinner.

“If you want you can go and shower… or you can help me cook..? Whichever you want to do…” Young Saeng kept his face forward not wanting to reveal the blush he had on his face. Hyun Joong was glad for this as he was feeling a little awkward, shuffling his feet around he decided he should take a shower to clear his head.

“I’m going to shower… um try not make it so greasy okay? Oh and well… not too much sesame oil or soy sauce, more vegetable then meat, and please make sure to add a lot of greens though make sure the rest of the vegetables are evenly portioned. The meat soft and slightly chewy, also dry but not too dry… you know maybe I should cook..?” Young Saeng turned to him seemingly not irritated at all.

“I got it… It will be done as you say… you want a lot of greens, but the others evenly portioned, the meat soft and chewy, dry but not too dry, and don’t use too much sesame oil or soy sauce… I got it.”

******************************************************************************************

Hehehe I cut here… this is getting too long… Young Saeng is something else isn’t he… XD

So I will continue this next chapter XD I hope you still enjoying this XD

Oh and OMG people you are all so very, very awesome…. Thank you, thank you for understanding me so much. And the support that was given… it made me tear so much. X’D you guys are so great… my nasties… I heart you so much.

Your evil author-nim hearts her nasties so much X’D

Also I am sorry I haven’t answered your comments, but please know that I read every single one of them, and appreciate them just as much. Thank you and please continue to do so. *bows* m(_ _)m

Well till next time, bye now.