Uee... Oh No..!

A Time For Us

Okay guys here it is... liked promised. This is being given to you unedited... for that I am very sorry, but i am running on empty as my insomnia has been acting up very badly, so i am going on more then 24 hours of no sleep. Please forgive me, and ignore the mistakes that I am sure are going to be there. When I get some sleep I will reedit this, and hopefully it will be better. anyway, please be gentle with me, and I hope you enjoy it anyway. XD

Chapter fifteen

Young Saeng’s POV


“Uee..?”

Hyun Joong walked forward smiling at the girl. Young Saeng watched as he walked up to her and gave her a hug. It stung fiercely to see him hug another, even if it was a woman. Young Saeng watched as the two conversed happily, till the point he couldn’t take it anymore; without saying anything Young Saeng slowly made his way away from the two. His heart hurt so bad; why would Hyun Joong do this to him? Who was that women? Was she someone important or was she his… girlfriend? Did Hyun Joong have a girlfriend? Why haven’t they spoken about it before? All these things went through his mind as he walked; till he was stopped as someone caught him by his arm.

“Hey..! Where are you going? Why would you just leave like that? Don’t you know that it’s rude..?” Hyun Joong asked the last bit in a teasing manner. Young Saeng couldn’t help but to smile, till the women that Hyun Joong was talking to walked back up.

“Yah..! Kim Hyun Joong… Why did you leave me there..?” Young Saeng smiled inwardly at the women’s question; Hyun Joong had left her there to go and get him back, that made him happy to no end.

“Uee… this is Heo Young Saeng a very special person to me, and Young Saeng ah this Uee… my fiancé.” Young Saeng felt like he was kicked in the gut, his eyes turned to Uee where she seemed to be smirking at him, before latching on to Hyun Joong’s arm possessively.

Young Saeng felt like he couldn’t breathe, and looked at Hyun Joong with question and accusation in his eyes. Young Saeng couldn’t help it; he wanted to know why Hyun Joong didn’t tell him this? However, Young Saeng couldn’t bring himself to say anything; instead he bowed to Uee politely before turning to walk away. Before he could walk to far away, he felt himself being stopped once again. Young Saeng shrugged him off, knowing that it was Hyun Joong, and kept on walking. It wasn’t until both of his arms were grabbed, that he finally stopped and turned around sharply.

“MWO..!” Hyun Joong gave him a shocked expression, but still held on to his arms.

“Why do you keep walking away from me and you say goodbye to Uee but to me? What did I do wrong?” Young Saeng once again shrugged out of Hyun Joong’s grip.

“Why couldn’t you tell me? I thought we were friends… I thought…” Young Saeng shook his head, and once again turned away; he had promised… Hyun Joong promised he wouldn’t keep anything from him anymore. However, Hyun Joong was quick to stop him.

“Young Saeng I swear if you keep turning your back to me… And tell you what? Why are you so mad?” Young Saeng shook his head, as he looked down and away from him.

“No tell me… If you are mad at me, then I have the right to know why you are mad at me.” Young Saeng opened his mouth to speak.

“What just happened earlier Hyun Joong? What about your promise earlier… I…” Young Saeng wanted to continue, but from behind Hyun Joong’s shoulder; he could see Uee walking up behind him, with a smug look on her face. For a short moment, Young Saeng wondered if she knew about his feelings for Hyun Joong, but he was brought out of his muse when from behind Uee; he noticed as familiar face.

“Hyung Jun ah...?” Hyun Joong frowned as he thought Young Saeng had changed the subject. However, now Young Saeng could clearly see, his brother in an apron cleaning a table. All the blood in his body rushed to his head, and he ripped himself from Hyun Joong’s grasp. Storming past Uee, and nearly ran over to his brother, grabbing his arm turning him around. Hyung Jun’s eyes widened in shock when he saw his brother; Young Saeng could see he was visibly starting to shake.

“Hyung…! What… What are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here? What am I…? What the hell are doing here? Did I not say that you were not allowed to get a job!?  Is this why you haven’t been coming home till late at night? Is this the reason why your grades from school are dropping? Hyung Jun ah this is why I told you couldn’t get a job… Now who the hell said you could work here without permission, because I know damn well I didn’t and eomma has been worried about you?” Before Hyung Jun could answer an older man, that young Saeng believed to be the owner or manager of the place walked up to both of them.

“What is going here..? You are scaring all of my customers… my worker needs to go back to work, so I think you should leave now.” Young Saeng turned Hyung Jun around, and took off the apron, before turning him back around to take off his shirt, leaving him with just an undershirt.

“I’m sorry, but this worker is coming with me… he is still underage, and he is not allowed to be working here without permission.” Young Saeng handed him the items, and bowed to the manager in apology.

“His is underage… but I was handed a permission slip saying that he was allowed to work..?” Young Saeng turned and glared at Hyung Jun who lowered his head, knowing that he was in deep trouble. Young Saeng bowed again in apology, but before he could leave the manager stopped them again.

“Hey..! But I still need someone for the weekend…” Young Saeng bowed and stood up straight.

“What time do you need someone to come in?” The manager smirked viciously.

“Friday through Sunday from four P.M to two A.M closing time…”

“But I have to work…”Young Saeng tried to refuse, when Hyun Joong spoke up.

“It is alright, I will give you the time off… So, I am sure that he will be paid sufficiently right? The manager bowed in greeting, and nodded.

“Of course he will… Hyung Jun will get his week’s pay and that will include Friday through Sunday as well.” Young Saeng flushed with embarrassment as Hyun Joong nodded in content, and Uee shook her head smirking. Young Saeng could feel himself began to tear, so he bowed again; making Hyung Jun bow as well, also bowing to Hyun Joong and Uee.

“Good night Uee ssi, and sajangnim…” He then left to leave before Hyun Joong could say anything else.

“Come on Hyung Jun ah…” With that Young Saeng left with Hyung Jun, leaving a very shocked Hyun Joong behind.

As the two were walking Hyung Jun kept looking at his brother wearily; he knew that he was in trouble, but the way Young Saeng was walking, it seemed like he was close to bursting in flames. Hyung Jun groaned inwardly, he was going to die today. Finally Hyung Jun couldn’t take it anymore; they were already walking up to the house when Hyung Jun spoke.

“Hyung… I know you are mad…”

“WHY!!” Hyung Jun jumped at the sudden outburst from his brother. However, Young Saeng wasn’t through yet, as sorrow and anger overwhelmed him.

“WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TODAY?! Out of all the days… Why would you do this on this day…? Why did it have to be the day I meet her… Huh?” Young Saeng yelled storming inside; his mother tried to speak to him, but Young Saeng just passed by her without any words. Instead he went to his room, and straight to his bed, as the tears overtook him.

Hyung Jun followed him up to the room they shared, after telling his mother to let him handle it. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and was stunned as he watched his beloved brother curl into himself as he sniffed softly. Tossing his bag down, he rushed over to him.

“Hyung… What’s wrong? I have never seen you like this? Jebal tell me what is wrong.” Young Saeng looked up with tears streaking down his gentle face.

“He… he… He’s getting married Hyung Jun ah… He… he is getting… married.” Hyung Jun frowned as his hyung sobbed his words.

“I don’t understand… I thought the two of you were friends..?” Young Saeng winced at the term friend, and turned away from his brother not wanting to talk anymore; however Hyung Jun was not going to let it go, he knew his hyung needed to get out what he was feeling.

“Hyung tell me why does that make you so upset you are crying… you two are just friends; why are you here crying and not with him celebrating..?” Young Saeng closed his eyes as pain rushed through him at the thought of celebrating Hyun Joong’s engagement; nudging his brother away gently he just wanted to lie down and die, if it was possible. However Hyung Jun was not going to move, not until he admitted what he knew was happening.

“Hyung tell me… Why does this hurt you?”

“Hyung Jun ah I am tired… right now is not the time to ask me; I am still mad about you working, just be lucky I am not punishing you right now, and just let me sleep.”

“Tell me…”

“Let it go…”

“Tell me…”

“Hyung Jun ah I am warning you…”

“Tell me…” Young Saeng lip was starting to tremble once again, as his brother was not letting him forgot about what he saw just an hour ago.

“Hyung Jun ah Jebal…”

“Tell me..!” Young Saeng was unable to talk now, so he just shook his head violently; he knew if he said it there would be no going back.

“Damn it Hyung… TELL ME..!” At his brother’s words Young Saeng whipped around looking at him with wide eyes; anger filled him once again, and he was unable to hold back now.

“You really want to know?! FINE… I will tell you… I LIKE HIM..! Is that what you wanted to hear..? You want to hear more huh?” Young Saeng stood up now towering over his brother.

“Yes I like him… but what good is that going to do me huh?! He is going to get married, so there is no point in me loving him. That girl is going to take him away from me, and he will go willing as that will be his wife. And Me… I will be left alone again… alone… just thrown away like yesterday’s trash. I wanted to make him happy… I knew I could, but now she is here, and he just forgets about me… just… just forgets…”

Unable to say anymore, Young Saeng sits back on the ground; tears once again streaming down his face as reality hits him over and over again; Hyung Jun, who was tearing as well at his brother’s pain, kneeled down trying to comfort him. It took a few tries as Young Saeng refused to allow him to comfort him, but soon Young Saeng was unable to resist any longer. Leaning in, Hyung Jun wrapped his arms around his hurting hyung, doing his best to make everything okay.


OH NO! Poor Young Saeng… do you guys think he over reacted or was he entitled to a least some of his pain? Leave me a comment and tell me what ya think. XD

Well till next time bye now.