IIIIII am BBBAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!

A Time For Us

m(_ _)m naega sagwata… D:

Chapter Eighteen

Hyun Joong POV


“Eomonie I will be just fine…” Hyun Joong said hugging his crying mother once more. She held him tightly and Uee grabbed her by her shoulders.

“Come on… he is going to be fine huh?” Uee said as she smiled at his mother; the two smiled at the sobbing women, they turned to each other and Hyun Joong gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Be careful okay?” Uee nodded and gave him one last hug before grabbing his mother’s hand and heading towards the receptionist. Hyun Joong waved as they left, disappearing through the terminal. Once they were gone, Hyun Joong practically ran out of the airport heading towards his car; he sped through the traffic with Young Saeng the only thing on his mind.

Finally, he reached Young Saeng’s neighborhood and stopped in front of his house. Taking a deep breath he steeled himself for what he knew was going to be a very bad visit, but he knew he had to try; Uee and his mother was only going to be good for three days, he had to make it right before then. Taking another deep breath, he jumped out of the car, and headed to the door; knocking quickly. He waited a moment, when the door was open revealing Young Saeng’s mother.

“OH..! Hyun Joong ssi… It has been a long time since I saw you; what too busy to come and visit huh?” Hyun Joong bowed his head in apology, and smiled down at Young Saeng’s mother.

“I’m sorry… Um… Is Young Saeng ah here?” She smiled and nodded; opening the door wider so he can come inside.

“He is in his room right now… Actually I am glad you came; he hasn’t been out of his room, unless it was to go to work. I have been worried about him for a while now, and I was hoping maybe you can talk to him huh?” Hyun Joong knew why he was upset, but he didn’t want her to know just yet; so he just smiled at her, and nodded heading up stairs.

The door was open, and he could hear music coming from it, taking one last deep breath he walked up to the door peering inside; there he was, once Hyun Joong’s eyes caught sight of Young Saeng sitting down on his bedding, it felt like a weight was lifted off his chest. The feeling confused him, but he pushed it to the back of his mind, as he walked into the room; closing the door, Young Saeng turned as he heard the door shut, and his eyes widened as he took in Hyun Joong presence.

****** Nobody’s (MINE) POV ******

The two of them stayed in silence, it felt like hours as they stared at each other; before Young Saeng finally looked away.

“What are you doing here sajangnim?” Hyun Joong rolled his eyes at the formal speech. He walked closer and stood in front of the stubborn boy.

“Young Saeng ah… I… I am so sorry; I didn’t mean to laugh. I wasn’t laughing at you; I was laughing on how Uee was acting silly. I’m sorry, if I knew that it would hurt you so much, I wouldn’t have done it. Please forgive me.” Young Saeng looked at him, and just shrugged.

“You’re forgiven… Now, if you will please leave sajangnim; I would really like to get some rest before picking up my brother please.” Hyun Joong wanted to scream at the stubbornness of the boy.

“Young Saeng please… I am very sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you like I did or embarrass you… You know that was never my intent please forgive me please.” Hyun Joong tried to turn Young Saeng around towards him, but Young Saeng jerked out of his hold.

“WHY..! Why should I? Why should I give you another chance…? I could forgive you for embarrassing me in front of that manager about my job… But you were laughing at me..! Hyun Joong you LAUGHED at me… how… How could I forgive that...?” Young Saeng walked away from him, but when Hyun Joong tried to speak; Young Saeng turned back to him.

“You know…! I have never… NEVER…! Been ashamed in being poor or working ever since I was fifteen… till… Till that day you laughed… in my face; and now you come here and expect me to forgive you just like that. Well you can take you’re friendship, you’re sorry, you’re pleading… and shove it up your ; because I don’t want anything more to do with you.” Young Saeng moved to the door, opening it wide for him to leave. Hyun Joong tried to think of something; he knew if he left now, he would never see Young Saeng again.

“Young Saeng…”

“LEAVE..!”

“I can’t…!” Hyun Joong finally yelled back, it made Young Saeng’s eyes narrow.

“And why the hell not..?” Hyun Joong struggled to find a reason, so he said the first thing that came to his mind.

“Because Halmonie wants to see you..! She… she collapsed the other night, and was released today; she is very sick, and… she… she has been wanting to see you. I promised her I would bring you to her, please if you are going to send me away; please go and see her first… please.” Hyun Joong held his breath, as he watched Young Saeng’s face change.

“She… she is sick..?” Hyun Joong nodded, and his heart leaped as Young Saeng ran to his closet grabbing his jacket and shoulder bag.

“Well don’t just stand there, take me too her..!” Young Saeng yelled as he saw Hyun Joong still staring at him. Hyun Joong nodded, and followed him out of the house, yelling goodbye to his mother.

The drive was quiet as they made their way to Hyun Joong’s parent’s house. He wished to everything above his grandmother was a least at home, so he could at least spend the day with Young Saeng, before the stubborn boy walked out of his life forever. Once they reached his house, Young Saeng jumped out of the car as soon as it was put in park. Hyun Joong just followed him in silence till they reached the door; Hyun Joong opened it and led him inside. There sat his grandmother in the living area drinking her afternoon tea with a friend of hers.

“Halmoni..!” Young Saeng yelled out; halmoni looked up in surprise, as Young Saeng ran to her checking her over.

“Halmoni, gwenchanayo… I heard you were sick; what are you doing out of bed?” Young Saeng asked in worry; Halmoni was completely confused as she looked up at Hyun Joong, who to her seemed nervous. Realization dawned on her; now she knew why her grandson has been down lately, he must have done something to upset Young Saeng, and the only way for Young Saeng to be in his presence was to use her as an excuse.

“Oh… Oh… Young Saeng ssi… yes I was sick, but I am fine now. I told them not to worry about it, but you know they never listen to me…. It is good to see you though; this is my friend Mai Jung… I have been telling her all about your recipes, and I told Hyun Joong ah here to come and get you.” Hyun Joong shot his gaze towards his grandma; he caught her eye, as she winked at him and continued the conversation.

“Halmoni are you sure you’re okay?” Young Saeng asked in worry.

“Yes, yes I am just fine. I hope you will be able to bake with me and my friend today? Are you busy?” Hyun Joong’s grandmother shot Hyun Joong a look, trying to get him to step in; he jumped at the chance.

“Um Actually halmoni… Young Saeng isn’t busy till four thirty, but I can pick up his brother for him so he is available all day.” Young Saeng shot him a dirty look making him shut up, but he smiled on the inside as he heard his grandmother speak.

“Oh well that is great..! Come on then, the kitchen is this way.” Young Saeng was dragged into the kitchen; Hyun Joong followed him smiling widely. His grandmother was on his side; he knew she liked him, so he was happy to have at least her on his side.

Hyun Joong grabbed a chair, and sat it down in the kitchen to watch them; well to be honest he mostly kept his attention on Young Saeng. For some reason, he just couldn’t take his eyes off of him; taking out his phone, he sent a message to the family driver to go and pick up Hyung Jun from school at 4:30 exactly, after he got the message that his request was confirmed, he closed his phone and continued to watch Young Saeng move around the kitchen with his grandma.

“Hyun Joong ah, why do you come over here and help Young Saeng with this?” Hyun Joong stood up and made his way to Young Saeng’s side of the kitchen, where he was filling rice cakes. Washing his hands, and putting on an apron he stood next to Young Saeng, maybe a little closer then he should of, but again for some reason he wanted to be close to him. They worked in silence till the task was done, and Young Saeng moved the plate over to the stove to cook. They spent the whole time together in silence; Young Saeng would only laugh and talk with halmoni and Mai Jung halmoni.

“These came out perfect Young Saeng ssi, I haven’t had this much fun baking since my daughter got married.” Young Saeng smiled and gave her hug.

“I had fun to, but I am afraid I have to go now…” Halmoni nodded, and Young Saeng moved to hug Mai Jung halmoni. Hyun Joong and Young Saeng waved goodbye, and they left through the front door. Hyun Joong made his way to his car, but stopped when he noticed that Young Saeng was not following him; instead he was walking away from him, going home by foot.

“Young Saeng ah..!” Hyun Joong closed the door to his car, and ran to Young Saeng who refused to stop.

The two continued to walk in silence, Young Saeng keeping his eyes forward, and Hyun Joong trailing behind him with his hands in his pockets; trying to figure out what exactly he was going to say to the other when the time came. Slowly Young Saeng started to lose his patience, till he figured the latter wasn’t going to leave him alone until they talk; reaching the middle of the bridge, Young Saeng finally had enough of it, and stopped turning around sharply glaring at the latter, who stopped a few steps away from him surprised at the sudden change.

“What..? What do you want? And what the hell was that? You used your grandmother to try and make me forgive you… How low can you go?” Young Saeng scoffed; Hyun Joong took his hands out if his pocket, running one through his hair as he spoke with an exasperated voice.

“You kind of gave me no choice… you wouldn’t listen, I had to do something.”

“You’re pathetic you know that?” Young Saeng said as he sighed deeply; Hyun Joong sighed deeply as well, as he lowered his head.

“I know, and a complete … but…” Hyun Joong paused not know what else to say, but his paused caused Young Saeng to just roll his eyes and turn away from him.

Knowing what was going to happen next Hyun Joong stepped forward, and before Young Saeng could do anything about it; he pulled Young Saeng towards him into a hug. Making sure that his arms were tightly around him Hyun Joong spoke.

“I am sorry… please… Please don’t stop being my friend…”

Young Saeng could feel his heart starting to waver completely so he tried once again to get out of Hyun Joong’s grasp, but this time Hyun Joong was not letting go. So, he struggled till he couldn’t anymore. Finally he gave in, wrapping his arms around Hyun Joong in return.

“You hurt me… Don’t ever do it again…” Hyun Joong nodded, and pulled away slightly.

“I promise.” Young Saeng nodded; lowering his hands, he continued stand in front of him as Hyun Joong stared down at him.

Rain started to sprinkle down, as the two stared at each other; Hyun Joong noticed Young Saeng shifting his weight slightly, about to question it he was stopped as the only thing he could see was a fist coming towards him. It connected to his jaw, causing his head to snap to the side, his vision to go burry, and for pain to shoot through his jaw up to his side of his head.

“That… was your punishment…”


KEKEKE I cut here I know I’m cruel, but hey the next chapter will be next Monday… I just thought since I was finally about to finish this, and not wanting to keep ya’ll waiting any longer I should post this now KEKEKEKE.

Please leave me a comment and tell me what ya think.

Also I am sorry if this chapter seemed to be fast paced, but I just couldn’t bring myself to cut it, or string the angry Young Saeng along. I hope you don’t mind. I doubt you do, but if you do I am sorry. XD BUT HEY IT IS LONG THOUGH HUH HUH AM i FORGIVEN???? YES? XD NO? D:

And till next time, bye now.