HyunSaeng

A Time For Us

Chapter four

Nobody’s (Mine) POV

**************************************************************************************************************

******One month later******

“De, halnomi; I know, it has been a month since we opened the company. Don’t worry, the business will pick up. I have a project I am working on now, it is why I am at the company so late; so you can tell mother to stop worrying about me. I am doing just fine, once I get this project done my name will be out there; this is the way to do it, I have listen to father’s advice and stories of when he first started plenty of times as a kid, I still remember them. So, please go to bed and don’t worry, I can handle this; trust me.” Hyun Joong sighed as he hung up the phone. His grandmother has been calling him nonstop for the past three weeks, since he had gotten his first project.

He knew that she meant well, but he wonder how he was going to get his work done, when she called him all the time. With a sigh, Hyun Joong glanced at his watch and saw that it was now midnight; it was way past bed time, so with a another sigh; Hyun Joong packed up his things for the day, placing them in his desk and locked it. The cleaning people should be getting there now, so it was best he left so they could do their job without him in the way. Grabbing his suitcase, he stood from his desk to leave; as he was leaving a sound made him freeze.

Someone was singing, and it was beautiful; the person that owns that voice had to be an angel. Hyun Joong’s looked around, trying to find the person that the voice belonged to. Hyun Joong noticed the supply room door was opened, and the voice seemed to be coming from there; quickly Hyun Joong went to it, opened the door wider. Hyun Joong was shocked as what he saw; it was not a woman singing it was a young man. He watched as the man gathered the objects he needed, and turned towards gasping in surprise. Quickly the man pulled the earphones out of his ears, and stuffs it in his pocket. Hyun Joong had to bit his cheek as he watched the man fumble to get the wires in his pocket. Unable to resist, Hyun Joong straighten up and shook his head.

“You know that we are not allowed such things on the job right? I do believe that is grounds for dismissal.” Again Hyun Joong has to resist smiling; as the man quickly bowed and apologized.

“Ahjussi please don’t tell anybody huh? Can’t we just keep this to ourselves?” Hyun Joong saw how the man was close to tears, and for reason he couldn’t explain felt instant guilt at playing with the man like he had done.

“Hey, hey it’s okay; I promise I won’t say anything.” Young Saeng sniffed; and then smiled holding his hand with his pinky standing up.

“Pinky promise..?” Hyun Joong raised an eyebrow, but then sealed the promise anyway. Once it was sealed Hyun Joong let go, the young man grabbed his supplies, and began making his way to the door.

“Thank you; by the way my name is Heo Young Saeng. What is yours..?” Hyun Joong smiled and let the man pass him, so he could do his job.

“It’s Kim Hyun Joong.” Young Saeng opened the trash bag he had in is hand, and began emptying all of the trash bins.

“Kim Hyun Joong huh..? So your name is Hyun Joong… I like it; it rolls off the tongue just right.” Hyun Joong smiled.

“So, Hyun Joong ah; what are you doing here so late anyway?” Young Saeng asked, still doing his task. Hyun Joong raised an eyebrow again, at the use of informal speech; however, again for some reason he didn’t correct him, but answered his question instead.

“I have a project that I am working on, so I am staying late to complete it or at least attempt to lessen my work load for the daytime.” Young Saeng nodded his head in understanding.

“I agree with that; when I was in school, for some reason when I did my homework at night. I always seemed to understand it more; maybe it is because nobody is there to bother you, or that noise level is almost nonexistent.” Hyun Joong nodded in agreement. After about an hour, Hyun Joong looked at his watch, and decided that it was time to go home.

“Well, I think it is time for me to go home now.” Young Saeng looked up, smiled, and waved goodbye.

“Oh okay… It was nice talking to you.” Hyun Joong smiled big at this statement, and waved back to him.

When Hyun Joong reached his car, he was still smiling to himself. This was the first time, somebody had spoken to him normally; the only person who has ever done that was his best friend Park Jung Min, but even he called him hyung. Being called Hyun Joong ah by somebody he knew was younger than him; it thrilled him to no end. Also, the fact that Young Saeng waved goodbye, instead of bowing to his superior, (and the owner of the company); it confused him, but it was refreshing to not have the people he meets kissing his behind.

*********A week later********

Hyun Joong was once again staying late to complete his work; till finally he called it a day at 2 o’clock in the morning. As he was passing by the supply closet, Hyun Joong stopped and smiled as he heard the same voice he heard the first night he met his new friend. A week had passed since he met Young Saeng, and though he knew he should have went home; he would always stay for another hour chatting with the young man, before actually leaving.

It was confusing for him at first, as he was not used to associating with people below his status; however, Young Saeng thrilled him to no end, and he loved talking to him. Cracking the door open, he peeked in, biting his lip as he saw Young Saeng singing again, but this time he was dancing with the broom as well. A chuckle finally escaped from him, causing Young Saeng to froze, and jerk towards the door.

“AH! Hyun Joong ah… You scared me! Why do you keep on doing that? If I have a heart attack at my age, it will be all your fault…” Hyun Joong laughed louder, as Young Saeng tried to calm his heart down.

“Mianhaeyo, Young Saeng ah…” Hyun joong said, trying to hold in his laughter, but was failing miserable. Young Saeng pouted, but smiled at the man anyway.

“So… Hyun Joong ah, you’re just getting off of work? You do know that it already two in the morning right?” Young Saeng said, putting the vacuum back where it belonged.

“I know… But don’t you know that the best time to get stuff done is at night?” Young Saeng turned towards him smiling brightly, as he had his own words tossed back at him.

“True, true… nobody is around, and it is complete silence… What could be better..?” Hyun Joong laughed at Young Saeng’s words, glad to see that their conversation the night before has not been forgotten.

“So, Hyun Joong ah… If you’re not busy… I am done with my work for tonight; if you want we could go and get something to eat?” The thing that came to Hyun Joong’s mind was ‘no’, but for some reason he just couldn’t bring himself to say it. The hopeful look in Young Saeng’s eyes, made his heart and mind waver completely, and the only thing Hyun Joong could say was…

“Yes, I would like that.”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hehehehe What do you think about their first encounters… I don’t think it is moving too fast, I think like this pace… (remember Hyun Joong is ‘straight’ right now) also sorry for the small time jump there XD

I really hope this is not boring… XD

Okay next chapter is the dinner date kekeke can’t wait for it XD

Till next time, bye now.