Wink Wink

A Time For Us

Chapter Twenty seven

The two sat inside the car, Hyun Joong’s hand on the steering wheel, knuckled turning white from the strain of holding on to it tightly. Young Saeng sat in the passenger seat, smiling coyly as he twirled a lock of his hair around his finger. Flicking the hair to the side, Young Saeng leaned forward and to the side, as he moved to get closer to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong’s breath began to speed up, as he could feel Young Saeng getting closer, and his hand landing on his shoulder.

“Come on Hyun Joong; you know you want to, you know I want to. So let’s just do it; come on, even just for a little bit.” Young Saeng trailed his fingers over, using the tips to curve around Hyun Joong’s cheek making him turn towards him.

Closing his eyes, Hyun Joong’s lips parted slightly as he breathing quickened even more.

“See… I was right; you do want it.” Young Saeng leaning in closer, placing his hand over Hyun Joong’s taking it off the wheel, turning him to the side. Hyun Joong shivered as he knew Young Saeng was winning, and he wasn’t sure if he liked the idea or not.

Finally getting the courage, Hyun Joong lifted his hand up, before placing it on the door handle, and opening the door. Getting out, Young Saeng smiled in triumph as he followed suit, and exited the car as well. Going around the car, Young Saeng grabbed Hyun Joong’s hand, pulling him towards him for a moment, before beginning to walk backwards with Hyun Joong following him, eyes locked on him at all times.

Reaching their destination, Young Saeng sat down pulling Hyun Joong to seat down next time him. Keeping the smile on his face, he turned around finally losing the eye contact he shared with Hyun Joong.

“Ahjumma..! Two Soju’s and some kimbap please…!” Young Saeng yelled excitedly. Turning back to Hyun Joong who was looking around, he shook his head before placing a hand on his shoulder.

“See I told you nobody that was here the day you passed out almost half is here. It’s been a long time, I doubt even the ahjumma knows as she didn’t really see you fall.” Hyun Joong turned to look at Young Saeng with a pout.

“Still… I told you I wasn’t ready to come back, and did it really have to be here?” Young Saeng began to pout himself, as he nodded his head.

“Yes it does… this was the first time we went out together, so it should be our special place. Besides, how much more time do you need, we have been friends for months now, been through two arguments, and a sickness. Don’t you think it’s time, besides you promised me we would return here, and I’m tired of waiting; so there?” Sighing, Hyun Joong lifted his hand, placing it on Young Saeng’s hair ruffling it up a bit as he smiled and nodded.

“Arraji… This can be our spot okay?” Smiling wide, Young Saeng cheered raising his hands up in the air in glee.

“SUCCESS!!” Hyun Joong could help but to smile as his friend’s antics; it amused him to know end, and when he was given a snot of soju he accepted it with grace at once.

**** Two hours later****

“Yah Hyun Joong ah I told you I will pay for it…!” Hyun Joong snickered as Young Saeng yelled at him from the ground where he was trying to release the strap of his bag from the table leg. Paying for it quickly, Hyun Joong stuffed the receipt in his pocket, stumbling his way to Young Saeng with a flushed face, as he was a bit to tipsy to realize he need to lift the table to remove the strap. Laughing, Hyun Joong watched him struggle for a little before finally helping him.

Grabbing his bag, Young Saeng stood up and began heading towards the working lady to pay the bill; however, instead Hyun Joong grabbed his hand pulling him to him, wrapping his arms around him back hugging Young Saeng, and walked out from under the tent.

“Yah! Hyun Joong ah we have to pay…” leaning down and putting his chin on Young Saeng’s shoulder he spoke.

“I already did you don’t have to worry about it…”  Young Saeng pouted as he continues to stumble with Hyun Joong’s weight pressing down on his back, as they walked.

“Yah Hyun Joong ah… you know your heavy right?” Young Saeng grunted; Hyun Joong looked down realizing he was putting his weight on Young Saeng’s back, and instantly tried to stand up. However, he was stopped, when Young Saeng grabbed onto his forearm holding him there to him.

“Did I say I wanted you to move? All I ask was if you knew you were heavy or not…” Hyun Joong chuckled as he heard Young Saeng’s semi slurred words as he put his weight back on him.

The two continued walking together, enjoying the warmth their closeness brought. Young Saeng basked in the feeling of hyun joong being so close to him so willingly, it made his heart flutter endlessly. 

"Young saeng ah... I think it's starting to rain.?" Looking up, young saeng could feel the rain drops hit his face, cooling it. 

"Maybe we should go back to the car?" 

"What good would that do? I don't know how to drive, and your to drunk to do it legally,  besides it's already too far; the rain is getting harder, we need to find some shelter." The rain was indeed becoming harder,  and the wind was making it colder. Looking around, young saeng noticed a closed store that had a canopy big enough to cover them from the rain. Taking Hyun Joong's arm, he rain towards it, the two laughing as the ran through the rain getting more wet before finally making it under the canopy. 

"Ah jinja... we're soaked..!" Laughed Hyun Joong as he took in their appearance.  

"Take off your jacket..." Young saeng said as he dug into his side bag, taking out the jacket that he had stuffed in there during the karaoke session.  Doing as he was told, Hyun Joong took off his jacket, huddling closer to Young Saeng who covered them as best as he could. 

Taking out his phone, Young Saeng called for a taxi to come pick them up. 

"It will take about half an hour to get here., so let's just get closer till they come." Moving closer to Hyun joong, Young Saeng wrapped his arms around his waist, trying to use their body heat to warmed the up. 

Hair plastered to his face, Hyun Joong tilted his head looking down at the other, staring at him lightly. His presence becoming very known to his senses, his scent, his heat all of it swirling around him making him a little dizzy.  Once again,  he felt that feeling of confusion as he hold on to the latter, almost letting him consume him all together.  

Feeling movement,  hyun joong's eyes met Young Saeng's chocolate brown ones, their depths taking him in holding him captive. No one said a word as the sound of rain hit the canopy above them, almost rhythmical keeping them in cased in their own world. 

Young Saeng could hear his heart beat in his ears, as he was held captive in Hyun Joong's eyes, could hear the latter's own heart beat began to quicken almost flutter like. Looking forward,  Young Saeng moved his hand placing it just below Hyun Joong’s heart, moving it upwards feeling it start to quicken more. Looking back up, meeting the others eyes once again, lips slightly parted as their the quickness of their heart beats made the need for air natural raise.  

Unable to control himself, Hyun Joong could feel himself began to lean forward,  for what ever raise was beyond him, but all he knew where his instincts took him; he knew he would not fight it. 

"Excuse me..! Are ya'll the ones that called for a taxi?!" 

Snapped back into reality, their heads whipped to where the sound of the voice came from. Turning back towards each other, they instantly pulled away straightening their selves out, before making their way towards the car. 

The ride was silent as both of them where in their own heads trying to make heads or tails of what just happened, and what had about to happen. Reaching Young  Saeng’s house first,  Young Saeng stepped out of the car Hyun Joong following him him to the door, quietly telling the taxi driver to give him a moment.  Walking him up to the door, Hyun Joong kept his hands in his pocket shuffling his feet while Young Saeng unlocked his door. 

Turning towards Hyun Joong, Young Saeng nodded his head towards the inside, silently questioning for Hyun Joong to come inside or not. Excitement seized Hyun Joong’s chest for a split second, before calmed himself and smiling a awkward smile. 

"Not today, I have a lot of work still to do, and I have to get to work early tomorrow... next time though." Young Saeng nodded gently not wanting to make it more awkward, or force him into something he didn't want to do. 

"Arraji... I'll see you at work then?" Hyun Joong smiled as he nodded sligtly, giving the latter a small wave goodbye, before making his way back towards the taxi. 

*************** Young Saeng’s POV ******************

Young Saeng watched him leave, before making his way inside somehow lighter then how he's felt in a long time. His mother and brother sitting around the table sewing eyes on the dolls. 

"Omo... Young Saeng ah Your Soaking wet..!" His mother said worriedly,  Young Saeng looked down at himself remembering that he indeed was soaked through.  

"Ah that's right... We got caught in the rain... the rain." Young Saeng couldn't help the smile that graced his features lovingly, at the memory of what had almost happened.  

Placing his finger tips on his lips gently, he could still feel Hyun Joong’s heat coming closer, the feel of his breath hitting his face. A blush raised up, covering his face making him turn away and head toward the restroom to shower. His blush getting redder as he heard brother and mother giggling behind him. 

**************** Hyun Joong’s POV ****************

Hyun Joong paid the driver, before running towards his door, opening it taking off his shoes heading towards the shower. Shedding his clothes as he went,  turning on his shower he stepped inside, sealing the door activating the water letting it hit him from all sides relaxing his muscles. 

Raising his arms up, letting them hold his weight as he dipped his head the water running drenching his hair. His mind played back everything that just happend. Running a head through his hair, then over his face as he thought about what he almost did that night. 

His mind reeling; his mind and heart in chaos, fighting each other. His mind telling him that what happened or almost was wrong,  completely and utterly wrong, but his heart was not completely agreeing with it. His heart moving towards 'Are you sure you didn't want it to happen?' 'Are you sure you wouldn't have liked it.'

Leaning against the wall, Hyun Joong closed his eyes breathing deeply as he fought against himself. Giving his head a shake, he decided to move it to the back of his mind. Finishing his shower, he got out, turned it off, before dressing, and going to bed. His mind still uneasy. 

Hello my nasties...! I am back and back in action... so what do you think? It's been 26 episodes,  I think the plot needs to start a moving don't you think... NOT TO MUCH, but it's a start ahahaha!  Oh yes, theirs more hyun saeng to come, and it will be good. (I hope) 

I was giggle as I wrote the rain scene, I hoped you liked it as much as I did writing it. Ahahahaha!! 

Leave comment in the section below... tell me what ya think and what you think Hyun Joong is going to do now. .. 

Alright nasties... till next time bye now.!!