Chapter 29

A Time For Us

I will just leave this here… :D


Chapter 29

Nobody’s (Mine) POV


“Ahjusshi! Over here..!” Kyu Jong snapped his head in the direction of the younger’s voice.

“Ah Young Saeng ah there you are. I have been looking for you everywhere; I thought you said you were going to be by the watches?” Young Saeng ran over to the grumpy man.

“I’m sorry ahjusshi… I was over there, but then I saw these jackets that were on sale. I thought maybe this would be a great gift instead; you know, much more affordable.” Young Saeng shrugged his shoulders, as he walked with Kyu Jong back to the racks of jackets.

“Is this what you want to give hyung?” Young Saeng nodded, as he began looking at more jackets.

“Not that I don’t want to be here, but if you already figured out what you want to get hyung, then why did you need me?” Young Saeng looked up at him, a small blush present on the apple of his cheeks.

“Well… Hyun Joong ah… You’re a little less broad then your brother… So, I thought that maybe you could possibly try on some of these, and I can just two or three sizes up?” Kyu Jong blinked for a few seconds, while staring at the younger before speaking again.

“Hyung is actually only one size up from me, not two; so I am not sure two or three sizes would be a good a good fit…” Young Saeng looked up and noticed the pout on the elder’s face, realizing what his words had seemed like to the older man.

“Ahjusshi I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it like that… Please help me..!” Young Saeng pleaded with several jackets on a hanger gathered in both of his hands. Finally relenting, Kyu Jong took the jackets, and taking them to the dressing room to try them on.

It seemed like hours before Young Saeng finally began to narrow down the ones that he thought looked the best. As Young Saeng tried to decide which one it would be, Kyu Jong  stood back watching him; knowing that he plan had to be put into play as some point, he decided now would be the perfect time.

“Young Saeng ssi..?”

“Ye..?” He answered without turning towards him.

“You like my brother don’t you?” Young Saeng stilled body now tense, before resuming what he was doing, if Kyu Jong hadn’t been looking for such reaction he would have missed it.

“Of course I do… He is my best friend.” Kyu Jong smirked slightly at hearing the hesitation in the younger’s voice.

“Best friend huh? Are you sure that is all?” Young Saeng turned around face straight, but with a noticeable twinge of fear in his eyes.

“Yes I am sure… I mean, how else would I see him?” Kyu Jong walked up further, circling him almost like a shark to its prey, hidden behind a friendly smile.

“I don’t know… Have you ever had any thoughts about him other than being a friend? Perhaps like a brother or maybe something a little more?” Young Saeng tried to follow him with his eyes, but instantly turned back to the jackets, in order to get away from those inquiring eyes.

“Don’t talk nonsense ahjusshi; Hyun Joong ah is just my friend and nothing more. That is all he is; that is all he can be…” Young Saeng trailed off; Kyu Jong taking notice of the sadness in the younger’s voice, as well as he eyes. However, before Kyu Jong could say anymore, Young Saeng looked up at him smiling widely.

“Ahjusshi, I think this one is the best!” With a nod, Kyu Jong smiled and led the way, intentionally not bringing up their previous conversation, needing Young Saeng to not get suspicious of his intentions yet.

“Gomawayo ahjusshi… I really appreciate your help today. I will see you tonight right?” With a nod, Young Saeng bowed, and took his leave. The older man waving, as the younger rode off, smirking as the figure disappeared.


Review and comment please? I'll just take my leave now.