Who dat be?

A Time For Us

Chapter Fourteen

Nobody’s (mine) POV

*************************************************************

Taking his hand, Hyun Joong led him to his office; closing the door, he motioned for Young Saeng to sit. Sitting on the table in front of Young Saeng, Hyun Joong tried to find the way to explain, as he knew the other had heard everything. It was several minutes, before Young Saeng spoke.

“So, I take it you’re not just a worker here; you are the owner of the whole… shebang.” Hyun Joong nodded and looked down.

“Why didn’t you just tell me? Did you think I wouldn’t be your friend anymore; that I would tell you that we’re different statuses so we can’t be seen together? I thought you knew me better than that?” Young Saeng said, and he could practically see Hyun Joong’s slumping even lower with every word he said. Standing up, Young Saeng put his hands in his hips glaring down out Hyun Joong, who still hadn’t said anything.

“Aissh… You know I thought we were friends huh? I told you everything… You couldn’t do the same with me? I don’t like liars; and keeping silent is a lie…” Young Saeng sighed as Hyun Jong dropped his head lower in shame; shaking his head once again, still Young Saeng couldn’t help the small smile that filled his face as he stared down at the sulking man. 

Finally Young Saeng lifted his hand, and reached under Hyun Joong’s chin picking it up so they could speak eye to eye.

“Don’t ever keep anything from me again arraseo?!” Hyun Joong nodded with a pout and slight teary eyes, and Young Saeng couldn’t help, but smile fully at him.

“Cute...Okay, now that we got that out of the way… How about some lunch huh?” Young Saeng said, showing Hyun Joong the lunch box.

“You’re not mad at me anymore?” Young Saeng smiled, and shook his head. Hyun Joong smiled and looked at the clock.

“I have a meeting in thirty minutes so I can’t spend much time with you, but I will be done around five o’clock. Do you want to watch a movie with me?” Young Saeng eyes lit up when Hyun Joong asked, and nodded eagerly.

“I would love to go… Now eat, if you are going to busy you should eat something.” Hyun Joong nodded and moved off the table so they could have room, causing Young Saeng to laugh at his enthusiasm.

*****************************************************************************

Hyun Joong rushed to his car after his meeting, looking at his watch; he groaned knowing that he was late. The meeting had taken longer than he had hope it would, since his first project was a success; the company was starting to be bombarded with work, so lately he hasn’t been able to go anywhere, but he was happy that his company was finally succeeding.

Finally coming to stop, he checked himself in the mirror and making sure that he had his phone and wallet; he rushed to the entrance, and pulled the door open looking around. A smile formed on his face, as he spotted Young Saeng with his bag over his shoulder, looking around and seemed to be waiting for someone. Picking up his pace, he headed towards Young Saeng; whose face lit up as soon as he saw him.

“Hey, I’m sorry I’m late... Did we miss the movie?” Young Saeng shook his head, just smiled.

“No you’re not late… I wasn’t sure what movie you wanted to watch; so I didn’t get the tickets yet.” Hyun Joong nodded and sighed in relief, he was almost an hour and a half late, but Young Saeng didn’t seem to be mad at him.

“Well let’s see what is showing shall we?” Young Saeng nodded and skipped along with Hyun Joong, who just shook his head at the childish actions of Young Saeng. Finally settling on seeing Snow Piercer, the two head to the ticket stand and Young Saeng pays for the tickets.

“Do you want snacks?” Hyun Joong asked as they passed the concession stand. Young Saeng stopped and thought about it, taking out his wallet checking to see if he had enough money to buy snacks.

“Wait, wait, wait… You paid for the tickets, that means I pay for the snacks; remember these where your terms.” Hyun Joong said causing Young Saeng to glare at him.

“You tricked me… that is why you didn’t put up a fight, when I said I would pay for the tickets.” Hyun Joong grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the line.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about; now what would you like?” At first Young Saeng just stood there, but when Hyun Joong ordered a drink; he gave in and ordered a cup of ice cream, with strawberries and pecans on it. After getting some popcorn and a two drinks the made their way to the ticket man, who ripped the tickets in half letting the pass on to go to their room. Once they found their seats, they sat down and got comfortable. Throughout the wait, the two stayed in a comfortable silence.

“I heard this movie was going to be good… What do you think?” Young Saeng said in a lower voice as the previews began to play.

“I have no idea… I don’t really watch T.V very much, but if you say it’s supposed to be good then I’ll take your word for it.” Young Saeng smiled as he dug into his ice cream, when the movie finally started. The two stayed in silence as they watched the movie, when Young Saeng glanced at Hyun Joong, who was watching the movie intently; looking down at his ice cream, he scooped some in his spoon, and reached over to Hyun Joong’s mouth.

Hyun Joong jumped slightly at the cold sensation on his bottom lip, turning to look to where it came from; he cocked an eyebrow when he saw Young Saeng trying to feed him ice cream. Wanting to turn it down, he opened his mouth to speak, but was silenced with a spoon filled ice cream. Working it around his mouth, he was surprised on how good it tasted, so when Young Saeng offered another spoon full, he opened his mouth eagerly, accepting the tasty treat in his mouth.  

“It’s good huh?” Young Saeng asked with a fully dimpled smile, causing Hyun Joong to smile as well.

“De…” Young Saeng let out a small giggle, before eating some more ice cream, and giving Hyun Joong same as well.

After the movie was over, they left the theatre talking all about it; walking around Hyun Joong paused when he saw something in one of the shop’s windows. Walking up to it, he smiled widely before heading inside, as Young Saeng stood there confusedly; he watch Hyun Joong walk around the store grabbing something, then quickly going to the cashier. Hyun Joong came out with a huge smile on his face, walking up to Young Saeng who cocked his head in question; digging into the bag, he pulled out the item he had bought. Young Saeng gasped and then glared at Hyun Joong, who in turned laughed out loud.

“YAAHHH..! I thought I told you not call me that?” Young Saeng demanded.

“Technically I am not calling you it; I just got you something that looks like it… Well you...” Hyun Joong teased, handing Young Saeng the item.

“But… I don’t look like an otter..! I know I needed some slippers from your house, but I didn’t think you would get this…!” Young Saeng yelled a smiled filling his face, as he tried to be angry at his friend, but was failing at it miserably. Young Saeng looked at the otter slippers, turning them around in his fingers and started to smile more and more. Hyun Joong being the teasing man he is sighed and put a frown on his face, as he reached from the slippers taking them out of the latter hands.

“Well if you really don’t like them; I’ll just return them, I mean I just got it…” Young Saeng’s eyes widened and he instantly snatched the slippers back from the man.

“AH… Andwae..!” Hyun Joong smiled as he opened the bag back up for Young Saeng to put it back in so he could carry it, but Young Saeng thinking he was going to return it pouted giving his head firm shakes.

“I’m not going to return it; I’m just saying put it back in the bag just in case they fall and get dirty.” Hyun Joong reassured him; Young Saeng nodded, and placed them back in the bag gently with a huge smile on his face before turning back to Hyun Joong.

“Gomawayo…” Hyun Joong in air, as he watched Young Saeng smiled brightly with his dimples on full blast, as well as his eyes twinkling like the stars that were shining in the sky. Unable to speak, Hyun Joong just smiled back at him nodding his head in gently. Deciding to get something to eat as it was almost nine o clock, they were laughing and joking around till Young Saeng, who was walking backwards accidently bumped into somebody.

“I’m sorry…” Young Saeng said bowing in apology.

“It’s okay; actually I have been looking for you two…” Young Saeng stood up straight, and Hyun Joong looked more closely at the women; his eyes widened as he recognized her.

“Uee..!”

****************************************************************************************

OOOOOO the plot tickens…. That is right Uee is finally here… and you know what that mean right? Drama time..! I hope you are enjoying this, and we shall see what happens next chapter. XD HEHEHE I hope you like the otter slippers… ain’t they so cute. XD

I got in on time sorry the holidays are killing me right now… I was almost late with this update… I got make for pies for x-mas X( Kill me now… I am going to be so tired… tell me what ya’ll are doing for this x mas and tell me what ya think about the chapter in the little comment section below.

Well till next time, bye now XD