treats anybody?

A Time For Us

Chapter seven

Nobody’s (mine) POV

***************************************************************

“Young Saeng ah, can you do me a favor and go to the market for me?” Young Saeng’s mother called out from the kitchen. Young Saeng hopped up from the table where he had been helping Hyung Jun with his English homework, and went to where she was sitting coating meat with a marinade.

“De eomma… What do you want me to get?” Young Saeng stood behind his mother, who turned to him and gave him a small smile.

“We ran out of rice… take your brother, and bring some for me. Also do you think you can bring me a pineapple? I have been craving for one… Do you think that would be okay?” Young Saeng smiled while giving his adorable mother a kiss on the cheek.

“Of course it is… I will be back soon okay?” His mother nodded before going back to what she was doing, as Young Saeng left the kitchen going to back to the living room to gather his brother.

“Come on, eomma wants us to go to the market…” Hyung Jung shot up, grateful for the chance to take a break from his horrible assignments. As they were leaving their mother popped out of the kitchen yelling at them to remember their jackets, as winter was getting nearer, and it was getting colder by the day.

“De eomma, you know hyung would not let me leave unless I have my jacket on.” Hyung Jun said ducking to avoid getting smacked by Young Saeng; giggling he shot out the door with Young Saeng at his heels, and his mother reminding them to be careful. Stopping by Young Saeng’s bike, he waited till his brother unchained his bike before climbing on. Young Saeng did the same, waiting for his brother to wrap his arms around his waist before finally moving, peddling towards the store. Finally reaching the store, he chained up his bike walking with his brother towards entrance.

“Hey grab a hand basket please; we are only here to get rice and a pineapple… unless you want anything?” Young Saeng said turning towards his brother, who grabbed a hand basket as he passed them.

“Um… Can I get something?” Hyung Jun asked eagerly; Young Saeng pulled out his wallet, checking to see how much money he had, seeing that he had more than enough money to get the things he needed and get his brother a treat; he turned back to his brother, giving him a nod and a gentle smile.

“JINJA..! I can get something…?” Hyung Jun asked excitingly; he was looking around eager to find something that he really wanted.

“De… I haven’t bought you anything in a while, you choose… huh let’s see. How well did you do on your math exam last week?” Hyung Jun thought about it for a moment, before answering him.

“I made a 92 if I remember correctly right?”

“Well if that’s the case… I will let you get two things okay? Go on… I will get the fruit and rice, you go and pick your things, and make sure to make it reasonable okay?” Hyung Jun nodded before taking off in the store, Young Saeng smiled lightly shaking his head as he made his way to the fruit section of the market. Humming to himself, he walked to where the pineapples were stacked by the apples and oranges; as he was choosing one he felt a hand land on his shoulder rather roughly. Turning around he looked upon a man with greasy black hair, and a smile that showed just how well he failed in taking care of his teeth.

“Can I help you?” Young Saeng asked not wanting to judge people by appearance alone.

“You must be the one I ordered right? You have the same hairstyle, and body type… We can leave now, I got rid of the wife, so come on; you owe me two hours of playtime, I paid in advance like the online site said to.” The greasy man said taking a hold of Young Saeng’s wrist; Young Saeng recoiled in disgust trying to get out of the man’ surprisingly strong grip.

“Ahjusshi you have the wrong person here; I don’t know what you are talking about, and I am not on an online site please let me go.” Young Saeng said grabbing onto the man’s wrist trying to pry it off his arm. However, his words seemed to anger the once smiling man, as he tightened his grip and stepped up to him.

“Don’t lie to me… I already paid for you; you have to keep your end of the deal. If you want to act like your innocent so be it, but I will get my money’s worth.” Young Saeng’s eyes widened in fright, as the words sank in; with new found strength he managed to yank his arm away from the dirty man, and glare at him.

“How dare you try to treat me like a common e? Ahjusshi for the last time I am not who you think I am, so if you would excuse me I will be going now.” With that Young Saeng turned from the man, grabbing the pineapple he was inspected before he was rudely interrupted and start to walk off. However, the man grabbed a hold of his waist pulling him back, causing him to stiffen when his backside met the man’s crotch.

“Hey now don’t be that way, I will treat you well. I will leave you alone if you just do the things you agreed to do, and use the time I paid for. There is no reason to get testy…” Young Saeng once tried to get away from the greasy man’s hold, when a familiar voice reached his ears, looking up he blushed in embarrassment when he saw Hyun Joong standing in front of him with a stunned look on his face.

“Young Saeng ah is everything alright?” Hyun Joong asked trying to gauge the situation he just stumbled into. The fear in Young Saeng’s eyes told him everything that he needed to know.

“Why don’t you come with me huh?” He added reaching out his hand for his friend, who hurriedly reached out his own, but the man that had him in a hold turned to the side taking Young Saeng with him.

“Hey get your own toy; I paid for her fair and square.” The man spat; Young Saeng snapped his attention to the man that held him from the waist, anger flowed through him; gathering up his strength he ripped himself from the man’s grasp, pulling back his fist he landed it across the man’s face knocking him  to the ground. The older man was stunned as he held his jaw, Young Saeng walked forward a kneeled down in front of him.

“Yah… ahjusshi, how many times was I going to have to tell you, you got the wrong person. You were looking for a girl, well from what I think you gather from my right hook is that I am a boy… Now I suggest if you do this again make sure you have a picture of the girl before you get ripped off again huh?” Young Saeng said helping the man back up, before grapping his hand basket and going to Hyun Joong, who just stood there in amazement.

“Hey sorry you had to see that… so… What are you doing here? Shopping..?” Young Saeng asked as cheerfully as ever towards his friend, who still stood there in shock.

“Hyun Joong ah are you okay?” Hyun Joong gave himself a small shake and turned his attention back to Young Saeng, who was still staring at him with a smile.

“Ah… I am fine; I just never seen someone get hit before, it was… it was… mind blowing although my mother would say differently, but seeing as she is not here it was mind blowing to me.” Young Saeng laughed at Hyun Joong, who seemed to keep staring at him in wonder.

“So… You are shopping..?” Young Saeng spoke trying to relieve some of the awkwardness in the air. Hyun Joong seemed to realize he was staring again, giving himself a small shake he looked down at his cart, before turning back to Young Saeng nodding.

“Ye-yeah… I mean yes I am. I haven’t been this week, so I thought now would be a good time since it is Saturday.” Young Saeng nodded in agreement, before he could say anything he heard footsteps coming towards him quickly; recognizing the sound of the scurrying feet, he smiled while turning around to greet his brother, who had treats in his hands.

“Hyung I found the things I want; it is okay?” Young Saeng looked over his items grinning when he realized they were both edible.

“It’s fine. Are you sure this is what you want?” Hyung Jun nodded eagerly giving his treats another squeeze to his chest, before putting the treats in the basket his brother was holding.

“Oh Hyung Jun ah you remember Hyun Joong ah right?” Young Saeng said turning his attention back to Hyun Joong; Hyung Jun nodded bowing in greeting.

“Hello have you been doing okay?” Hyun Joong asked him as he bowed to the boy as well.

“I am good, even better now that I will have my treats… Thanks hyung..! I will go and get the rice, wait here I will be right back.” Young Saeng nodded as Hyung Jun ran off again to get the rice, while he talked to Hyun Joong.

“So have you been okay? I haven’t seen you at work lately; you haven’t been avoiding me right?” Hyun Joong blushed as he remembered what happened the last time he had been with Young Saeng.

“Ah… Aniya, I mean I wouldn’t do that… that would be rude.” Hyun Joong laughed nervously, causing Young Saeng to joke around with him even more, slightly wanting to get revenge on him for always teasing him at work.

“Well then if you are not and since you have been to my house… Why don’t you invite me to yours?” Young Saeng stifled a snort as he watched Hyun Joong sputter not really knowing how to answer the unexpected request. Deciding to let him off the hook, Young Saeng just slapped the latter’s shoulder gently as he walked away.

“I was just joking… You don’t have to do it of you don’t want to; besides it’s your house, I wouldn’t want to impose.” Before Young Saeng got too far away, he suddenly froze when Hyun Joong spoke, shocking him still.

“Come home with me then…”

******************************************************************************************

HEHEHEHE… what is this Young Saeng can see his house so soon… O.o What is going on with Hyun Joong XD

Next chapter will be on Monday…XD

Also, I have been very sick lately, and I just didn’t feel like writing at the time. I have been using my phone to read and comment, so I wasn’t on my computer much.

Update will resume as scheduled… Ugh I feel like I am not apologizing enough… I really am sorry, but right now I am very tired, so I can’t even type properly, so I am sorry if this chapter is y.

I do hope you can forgive me, and not think badly on me for my lack of updating, and apologizes.  Darn it, even right now I am a sneezing mess, even woke up with a sore throat that hurt pretty much all day, a couple days ago; and I can’t breathe through my nose either.

Ugh now I feel like I’m complaining too much now… all wells… I really hope you enjoyed this chapter at least, and please bundle up I really don’t want any of you to get sick like me. D’:

Also thank you, thank you everybody who asked… I am really grateful in your concern for me… I am getting better as I am not as bad as I was earlier this week. XD You all really put a smile on my face, and even made my head swell that some of you thought this site was incomplete without me. XD

Thank you, thank you so very much. *bows 360 degrees* HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

\(^o^)/

Well till next time, bye now.