without you...

A Time For Us

HELLO MY NASTIES!! OMG thank you all for all the comments I had for the last chapter XD They made me laugh, and nod in agreement. Hahahaha XD Well for all the support you gave me and the fact I still haven’t update the sequel, I am updating this early this week. I hope you enjoy, and see you on Friday for love me… XD ENJOY!

Chapter seventeen

Hyun Joong’s POV


“Yeobo… Don’t forget to turn the car lights off.” Uee said as she stepped out of the car; Hyun Joong rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he set the alarm on his car. Uee came around linking her arm to Hyun Joong, walking towards the door of his parent’s house. Ringing the door bell, they were greeted by his mother, as she grabbed on to Uee pulling her into a hug. Hyun Joong smiled, and followed the two in holding the packages that Uee handed to him to carry. Walking into the room, Hyun Joong greeted his grandmother, kissing her on the cheek.

“Why are you so late? It is so unlike you…” She asked taking a sip of her tea. Hyun Joong bowed to his father, before turning back to her; setting the packages down as he sat down.

“We would have been here sooner, but ‘somebody’ wanted to change her makeup, which was fine; however, then she realized her new makeup didn’t quite work with her outfit, and nothing else that she had would fit it. So, we had to go and find another outfit, and that is what took up most of the time.” Hyun Joong’s father stifled a laugh, as he knew exactly what he was talking about.

“And it will only get worse with time, as a man should never rush a lady getting dressed. I told you being finicky with being on schedule will only irritate you in the future. I mean, unless it has to do with work, who is on time at all times?” Hyun Joong’s mother scolded gently. Hyun Joong could think of one name, who always made sure they were ready on time, as they knew he hated being late for appointments of any kind. However, he chose to stay quiet, not wanting to raise questions of said person’s whereabouts.

“Hyun Joong ah what do you think? Don’t you think roses would be better than carnations?” His mother said trying to get him to side with her.

“Eomma, please talk with Uee… Whatever you two decide is okay with me. As long as she is happy, that what matters the most with me.” Uee smiled taking Hyun Joong’s hand gently; everybody watched the two interact, but to his grandma there seemed to be something missing in the light of Hyun Joong’s eyes.

“Madam Dinner is ready…” The maid spoke; bringing the others out of their own thoughts. They all stood up, and enter the dining room; taking their places at the table, they were served their dinner. Hyun Joong sat there, as everybody filled their plates with food; it took about five minutes for everybody to notice Hyun Joong wasn’t eating.

“Hyun Joong ah is there something wrong?” His grandmother asked in concern. Hyun Joong gave himself a little shake, and smiled.

“Mianhaeyo… I zoned out for a moment; maybe I am just used to being served now.” He tried to laugh it off, but his mother bristled as she remembered who it was her son was talking about. Clearing , she tried to change the subject, but was interrupted by halmoni.

“Ah yes, where is that young man that you were always hanging around with? What was his name…? Oh yes, Young Saeng ssi… what a nice young man; we were supposed to cook together, but he never set a date. When you see him, have him come over; I want to talk recipes with him.” Hyun Joong stiffened as his halmoni talked; he wasn’t sure what to tell her. How could he tell her, that the one person out of the three people he was extremely close to is not talking to him anymore? How could he say he messed everything up? A sense of longing swiped over him; it made his heart hurt and his mind confused.

“I’ll be sure to tell him halmoni…” The old women nodded in content, and went back to eating. The rest of dinner was spent in silence; well it was Hyun Joong that was silent, the only time he talked was to answer a question or speak with his father and grandmother.

Once dinner was done they all moved back into the seating room as they let their food go down, Hyun Joong’s mother finally spoke up to break the silence.

“Uee ssi, what are the packages that are on the table… are they gifts?” she said excitedly as she set down her after dinner tea; Uee smiled and grabbed the packages giving them out.

“Yes they are gifts from Paris, it was from my lasted fashion show; I hope you like them.” Hyun Joong rolled his eyes, as he mother gushed about the gifts; he didn’t want to be there anymore. For some reason he wanted to go home, but if he was completely honest with himself; he just wanted today to be over with as the next day he will see Young Saeng. He missed the man, and he couldn’t wait to see him. It had been a week since he saw him, ever since Uee came back; she has wanted him to leave with her at closing time every day so he wasn’t able to see Young Saeng at all. However, she was leaving to Jeju with his mother on Monday to find a venue for the wedding, so he will finally be able to talk to him

“Uee… We should really get going. I have to drop you off, and then I have to go to bed; I have a meeting in the morning.” Hyun Joong finally said, he actually didn’t have a meeting he just wants to go home, and prepare himself for tomorrow.

“Oh yeobo can’t we stay the night here.” Uee asked as she was still talking with his mother about the wedding.

“Oh yes..! You can stay here for the night; Hyun Joong you can use your old room, and Uee can sleep with you.” Hyun joong was heading to his room as she spoke, and he turned around after she made that suggestion.

“Eomonie..! Since when have I ever shared my bed with someone?” A name came to Hyun Joong’s mind, but he made sure not to mention it.

“Oh Hyun Joong ah, you are about to be married; how are you going to last if your wife is in another room?”

“You’re exactly right, but I am not married just yet; when I am, and only when I am will there be someone in the same room as me.” Hyun Joong said before heading to his room; closing the door, he leaned against the door cursing himself for saying the things he did. He knew Uee was going to call him on it, as he has been with her before; he wasn’t a , far from it to be exact, but he just didn’t want to be in the same bed as his fiancé.

Hyun Joong didn’t know why, but when he thought about it staying in the same room or bed as Uee just didn’t feel right. Sighing, Hyun Joong grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt setting them on the bed, he head towards the bathroom to take shower. Stripping off his clothes, he turned the water on making sure that it was hot, and stepping under the water letting the spray of hot water hit his stressed shoulders. Hyun Joong didn’t know why he was acting like this; he didn’t know why that boy as making him so confused, or why he wanted to see him so badly. He had even kept his own fiancé from his room, because he couldn’t stop thinking about Young Saeng; this was his chance to be intimate with the women he has wanted since college and because of one 23 year old boy he can’t.

Leaning his head back, he tried to reason out his actions, but for the life of him he just couldn’t. The emptiness that he felt in his heart was almost knee weakening. Sighing, he finished his shower and got out wrapping the towel around his waist; he shaved, brushed his teeth, and exited the bathroom holding the towel around his torso. He jumped in surprise when he saw Uee taking off her boots on his bed.

“Uee..! What are you doing in here?” She turned towards him with a smirk on her face, and made her way to him. Once she reached him, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, before kissing him on his lips; he closed his eyes trying to lose himself in her embrace, but as soon as he shut his eyes the image of Young Saeng’s smiling face appeared, and he pulled himself away quickly. He covered his face with his hands, and walked away from her cursing himself for being like this towards his fiancé.

“Yeobo, what is going on? What was that out there? Your mother finally gave us permission to sleep in the same room, and you are not jumping at the chance to have me in your bed. You are not a ; I know that from experience; so, what is going on here? Is… Is it that laborer still?” Hyun Joong turned towards her sharply as he heard her words against Young Saeng.

“You say laborer like it is a bad thing Uee… and no it is not about him. Uee… this is my parent’s house; my grandmother is literally across the hall, did you really think I would sleep with you here? You know me better than that, so this has nothing to do with Young Saeng.” Hyun Joong couldn’t help the rise in his voice; he tried to stay calm, but the mention of Young Saeng set his temper a flare.

“Did… Did you just… yell at me..! Are you crazy?! How dare you yell at me?! I am going to be your wife; your mother and I are leaving tomorrow to pick out the venue for our wedding, and you are yelling at me for some poor laborer..!” It took everything that Hyun Joong had to not scream at her; taking deep breaths, he grabbed his clothes and boxers, and heading back to the bathroom to put some clothes on. When he came out Uee was still in his room, but was now in his sheets waiting for him.

“Yeobo… I am sorry; I shouldn’t have yelled at you, and if you want to be friends with that lab… I mean, Young Saeng ssi then I will not object. Now, can we make up now… huh?” she said stretching out her arms, and waiting for him to come to her. Smiling at the cute face she was making, he went to her giving her a kiss on the cheek, and getting in bed with her.

“I’m sorry for yelling as well… Please be safe on your trip tomorrow okay? Keep my mother safe for me huh?” He smiled again when she nodded, and cuddled with him as they both fell asleep.


Okay I KNOW this was mainly about Hyun Joong and Uee… but this was needed. Why? Because I wanted ya’ll to kind of understand/see what is happening to Hyun Joong. How he is changing, and that he is confused on why he is doing so. Next chapter will be back to Hyun Joong and Young Saeng… XD

Please leave a comment, and tell meh what ya think… XD

And as always, till next time, bye now.

P.S Guess what!!! TODAY is my BIRTHDAY!!!! happy brithday to me... happy birthday to mee XD