only for tonight?

A Time For Us

Chapter Thirteen

Hyun Joong’s POV

*************************************************************

Hyun Joong couldn’t believe his mother; how could she say those things about Young Saeng? It was completely ludicrous how she was going on about, how he was using him for his money. Young Saeng has never once asked him for any money in the two months that he has known him. If he was completely honest with himself, there were plenty of times that he offered to give his friend money, and never once has Young Saeng taken it. Actually it quickly grew to Young Saeng being upset every time he’d offer, so Hyun Joong just stopped offering and instead let Young Saeng do it his way.

Knowing that he should go home, but unable to bring himself to do it; Hyun Joong turned his car around, and heading to the other side of Seoul, wanting to… No needing to see Young Saeng. He could not explain why, but he just had to see him. When he reached Young Saeng’s neighborhood, he slowed to a crawl till he reach his house. Putting his car in park, Hyun Joong reached in his pocket to grab his phone, and found Young Saeng’s number. He waited till the other end was picked up, and smiled when he finally heard the voice he has wanted to hear.

“Yeobosayo..! This is janitorial express; if you need it we can do it.” Hyun Joong frowned and looked his phone, trying to see if he had click a wrong number, but seeing as he used his contact list he was sure it was Young Saeng’s.

“Um… Can I speak to Young Saeng please…?” Hyun Joong was cut off by laughter, and he growled now knowing that it was indeed Young Saeng, and he was making fun of him.

“Yah..! I called to speak to you; I am even in front of your house and you are giving me hell.”  Suddenly Hyun Joong heard rustling coming through the phone and when he glanced towards the door, he saw a very pleasing sight of Young Saeng running towards him. Unable to contain his smile, and actions; Hyun Joong almost jumped out of the car, as Young Saeng reached them.

“Hey..! What are you doing here? Are you okay? Did your mother scold you for bringing me?” Young Saeng asked in a rush, but Hyun Joong just stood there smiling at him; till Young Saeng reached up and poked him in the cheek.

“Hey are you listening to me..? Or are you just going to stare at me like an idiot?” Young Saeng questioned with a smile; Hyun Joong knew he was joking as Young Saeng would never actually insult him, so he just stepped closer to him pulling him into a hug. Young Saeng’ eyes widened, but he didn’t refuse the hug; closing his eyes, he wrapped his arms around the older one reveling in the warmth of his arms around him. Pulling away Hyun Joong looked down at Young Saeng, who was looking back up at him with a small gentle smile.

“Young Saeng ah… I… I don’t … I don’t really want to go home…” Before Hyun Joong could finish speaking, Young Saeng pulled away completely before grabbing his hand, and led him towards the house. Once getting inside the house, Hyun Joong stopped to take off his shoes, and then follow Young Saeng up to his room.

“You can sleep where Hyung Jun sleeps; he is sleeping at his friend’s house, so he won’t be back tonight.” Young Saeng explained as he grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts from his dresser; handing them to Hyun Joong so he could change, he moved to the closet to get the bedding. Once Young Saeng was finished, a freshly changed Hyun Joong sat down on Young’s bedding.

“Yah..! That is my bed.” Young Saeng yelled trying to move Hyun Joong, who just laughed and covered himself with the blanket.

“This is more comfortable, and it’s warm… Let me sleep here; I am your guest you have to be nice to me.” Yelled Hyun Joong as he covered his face, and tried to hide from Young Saeng’s wrath. Finally Young Saeng let him go, after hitting him one more time on the shoulder; huffing loudly, but not really as mad as he made himself look, he sat in the prepared blanket and glared at him. Hyun Joong peeked out from the cocoon he wrapped himself in to stay on Young Saeng’s sleeping area.

“It’s comfy here…” Hyun Joong said with the comforter muffling his words, but Young Saeng understood what he had said, and he could no longer keep the charade of being mad, as he burst out laughing; before getting up and turning off the light.

“Yah… I know it’s comfy; you are on my bed.” Hyun Joong smiled widely, and snuggled deeper in the sheets; he could smell Young Saeng’s scent surround him, and it calmed him… almost lulling him to sleep.

The emotions that flushed through him were very confusing, and he almost got up to move to the other bedding; however, seeing as it was his idea to sleep on Young Saeng’s bed he stayed where he was. He just didn’t think that it would confuse him, even though he knew it wasn’t true; the words that his mother spoke just an hour ago rang through his mind… Maybe Young Saeng did want to have a relationship with him, but he has never mentioned anything. Giving his head a hard shake, he pushed the thought away, and snuggled back into the blanket to sleep.

****** Three weeks later ******

 “Eomma I will be back later on; do you need anything while I am out?” Young Saeng said swinging on his shoulder bag.

“Where are you going?” Young Saeng couldn’t help the blush that formed.

“I am going to surprise Hyun Joong ah at work; I made him a lunch, and I was going to bring it to him. So, do you need anything?” His mother shook her head, and waved for him to go. Young Saeng smiled, and made his way to his bike. It didn’t take him long before he reached the company, hoping off his bike he skipped his way up to the door.

It was weird to see the company during the day, as he always ate lunch with Hyun Joong out of the office during lunch, but Young Saeng pushed it away from his mind as he saw Hyun Joong in his office. It seemed he was in a meeting, and it was over; the people were just finishing up their talking, Young Saeng walked up to the door stepping back; the door opened and the men dressed in suits came out.

“It will be a pleasure working with you CEO Kim; your father must be proud.” Young Saeng’s eyes widened as he heard and saw Hyun Joong bow and thank the man.

“Thank you… Please look well on me.” He answered with a smile. Young Saeng stayed out of sight till, the men bowed once more, and were finally taking their leave. He couldn’t believe that the man that he had been friends with was the CEO of the whole company here; he had known that Hyun Joong was rich as he had seen it when he went to dinner with him, but he didn’t know about that. Young Saeng couldn’t help but to feel inadequate compared to Hyun Joong. So with that he turned away from the door, and made his way away, but was stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder; turning around he was faced with Hyun Joong, who had a guilty look on his face.

“Come with me…”

******************************************************************************************

O.O Young Saeng found out… why don’t you all tell me what you think he is going to do? I can wait to read the theories XD

Okay Guys I know this is very short, and I am sorry about that, but I really wanted you to focus on how Hyun Joong is starting to feel, and the two interactions with each other... it will start to get back to the original way next chapter I promise. Well I'll seee you next monday XD

And uh oh it looks like someone is wedge their way into someone’s heart… XD I really hope that you guys are enjoying this as much as I am writing it. XD

Well till next time bye now XD