IT HAS BEGUN!!!

A Time For Us

 

(Please play this where the hearts are at (thank you))

Chapter Twenty eight 

Nobody's (mine) POV


"Umma..! I'm leaving I'll be back in a few hours." Young Saeng called out closing the door, before running towards his bike; hanging the lunch box on the handle bar, Young Saeng peddled his way to where he worked, bringing the lunch that has now becoming a routine, that he longed for everyday. 

Smiling to himself as the wind blow in his hair, he finally came to a stop  in front of the building; locking up his bike, he grabbed the lunch box skipping his way towards the man he's been wanting to see since he woke up. Bowing to all the people he has come to know from the times he came earlier, he followed the well known path to Hyun Joong’s office smiling when he saw in threw the glass. 

Waiting for a moment, Young Saeng waved as Hyun Joong finally noticed him from the meeting that he was having. Waving back slightly, hyun joong turned back towards the men who were talking, telling them it was time for lunch and that they will continue in a hour. 

Once the room was empty, Young Saeng made his way in skipping towards the other's desk, before hopping up and kneeling on it while bending down to look over and see what Hyun Joong was doing. 

"Whatcha doing?" Young Saeng asked cutely, making the latter smile and look up from the screen. 

"Just trying to find some music to listen to while we eat; anything in particular you want to listen to?" Nodding excitedly, Young Saeng took out his phone and the cord to plug into Hyun Joong’s computer. Finding the song, he handed the end of the cord to Hyun Joong to plug up, before easing himself off the desk to set up the lunch. 

 ♡♡♡ (Yeogie) ♡♡♡

As the song began, Young Saeng sat down ping the bag, and began singing with the instrumental music that filled the room. Hyun joong stood making his way towards the seats in front of the singing man. Smiling to himself as the latter's beautiful voice filled his ears, his office, and unknowingly his soul. Every word he sang hit Hyun Joong's ears, making him lighter and airy; swaying to the music and smiling along with Young Saeng as thew song became more upbeat.

"Feel my heart with song, and let me sing for every more..." Young Saeng continued to sing while Hyun Joong sat in front of him, who was unable to completely take his attention away from the singing one in front of him.

"Another words i love you..." At this Hyun Joong was unable to look away as it seemed Young Saeng was looking right at him, almost saying it too him. The two continued to be lost within each other till the song came to an end; jumping in surprise when they heard clapping coming from the door breaking the spell the song put them in. Turning towards the sound Young Saeng blushed as he saw workers clapping for him, along with them a familiar face. 

"Kyu Jong ahjusshi..!" Smiling brightly, Young Saeng stood up bowing to the man, who he hasn't seen in a little while. The man nodded and waved gently, while he made his entrance inside the room. 

"That was the first time I heard you sing... It was beautiful." Young Saeng blushed harder at the man's words, ducking his head trying to hide from the embarrassing compliments he was getting. 

"Ah aniya I don't sing that good..." Laughing at the blushing boy, kyu jong took in the surroundings, seeing the food that was set out on the trable. 

"Oh were you about to eat? Did I interrupt?" Hyun Joong, who had been quiet since the song began finally spoke, his voice a little more Hardee then he thought it would be. 

"Yes, we were just about to have lunch... The two of us." Clearing his throat, Hyun Joong tried make his voice more amiable, but he couldn't help the sharpness that was present. Ever since his brother came in, and began to compliment his younger friend a feeling overwhelmed him. He has never felt anything like it before; he has never felt ill towards his younger brother, but he just couldn't help it.  

"Oh I see... Well do you mind of I join you, the smell of this food is driving me crazy.* Before Hyun Joong could what he wanted to say, Young Saeng had already answered him.

"Of course..! There is plenty of food here for all three of us." Hyun joong began to pout slightly, he didn't want to share his food with anyone, the food Young Saeng made for him and him alone; he wanted to eat it himself. He was taken out of his muse, when his chopatickes were placed in front of his as well as his cup of water. 

Picking up his chopsticks, Hyun Joong began eating not wanting to pay too much to his brother, who was still talking to Young Saeng stealing his attention away from him. Shaking his head, he tried to shake those feelings away, he has never been one to be stingy, and if Young Saeng wanted to speak with someone other then himself, then why couldn't he. It wasn't like he belong to Hyun Joong; it wasn't like they were dating or anything. At this thought Hyun Joong shook his head again, realizing that he was being stupid, and began eating with gusto like he always does. Finally feeling a little better while he ate, it wasn't till he heard Young Saeng let out a yelp, snapping his head up, Hyun Joong's eyes widened, as he saw his brother leaning over Young Saeng, as the boy squirmed around on the couch. Face red, laughter feeling the office, Hyun Joong's face heated, as he without warning stood up, staring that them angrily.

Young Saeng straightened out as Kyu Jong stopped as he stared at his brother with a confused gaze.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Hyun Joong said eruptedly, face heating up even more in embarrassment, panic filled him as he practically ran from the room. Kyu Jong calling out his name as he left.

Kyu Jong turned to look at Young Saeng, who was still staring at the door his brother had left from. his face filled with worry, and what Kyu Jong could only decribe as sadness. Looking away, Kyu Jong saw what Uee had been telling him. Hoping that it was a misunderstanding, Kyu Jong couldnt help the feeling of betrayel that coursed through him, closing his eyes he made a silent promise to himself  that he would help Uee at all cost get back what was her's regardless of the consequences.


The door slammed open as Hyun Joong ran inside immediately going to the sink, and turning the sink on washing his face as his chest heaved heavily. splashing water on his face, he leaned his hands on the sides of the sink, before raising his head to look at himself in the mirror.

"What's the matter with you? Hyun Joong questioned himself. He was never one to get upset over something so innocent. It almost seemed like he was jealous of the attention his brother was giving his friend. Young Saeng was his friend, nothing more nothing less, but everytime he tried to tell himself this, the image of Kyu Jong over Young Saeng, tickling him like he would do himself, when he was feeling playful. It made his insides twist in a very uncomfortable way. Hyun Joong knows he should feel his way, but he couldnt help it. It ate at him slowly, as he tried to clear his mind of those feelings and images.

Though it is none of his business there was nothing going on between his brother, and Young Saeng; not that it should matter to him, but both of them were straight, there was no way Young Saeng would even think about going with his brother. Young Saeng may have known Kyu Jong longer, but Hyun Joong was his friend; he was sure that Young Saeng has never introduced his family to Kyu Jong, never spent several nights at their home, or even one day in their home. Never before today tasted Young Saeng's cooking or His mother's cooking, something that Hyun Joong could describe as heaven sent.

Sighing deeply, Hyun Joong washed his face once more, drying it as he finally left the washroom. Entering his office, Young Saeng instantly stopped talking to Kyu Jong, standing up rushed to Hyun Joong. Reaching up, he placed the back of his hand on Hyun Joong's forehead, his face full of worry.

"Are you okay?" Hyun Joong looked down at him; smiling lightly at the attention he was recieving. A feeling of contentness at the familar warmth spread though him at Young Saeng's concern and attention was once again on him. Young Saeng caught the smile that graced Hyun Joong's features, giving a dimpled one of his own, Young Saeng lowered his hand, as be continued to stand infront of the older. Sensing that his Hyun Joong, who would never be angry with him was back, and was happy that it didn't last long.

"I am now..." Young Saeng's smiled widened, a dazzling smile that could melt the heart of any evil on this earth.

Kyu Jong watched the exchange between the two resolve strengthening, as he watched the effect Young Saeng has on his clueless brother. It being more apparent he must put a stop to this at once, but also knows his brother was stubborn. If he couldn't see it, then there was nothing wrong, even when it was literally staring at him in his face. Raising to his feet, Kyu Joong cleared his throat breaking to two out of their own little world, as they turned to look at him.

"Well I should get going, i have an appoinment soon. Young Saeng ssi, thank you for the lunch... Hyung I'll see you later okay?" Kyu Jong left without another word, leaving the two to look back at each other with confused looks, before Hyun Joong shrugged, and moved back to the couch to finish his forgotten lunch. Young Saeng smiled again, and joined him happy that it was once again both him and Hyun Joong alone once again.


Kyu Joong exited the building taking his phone out of his coat pocket and dialing a all too familar number. A voice answered.

"I have a plan."


Hello my nasties i am sorry that this is late, but i fractured my ankle, and i had to be in a place were i can have easy access to the bathroom, so i was no where near my computer.

I have to be in a wheelchair when i am out and about, and a walker at home. so school has been interesting. I am off of work for two weeks, so i think i will be able to write easier hahaha.

well i hope you enjoyed this, and im sorry for all the mistakes... i will go back over it later to edit some more... i just wanted to get this out to you as soon as possible.... again i hope you enjoyed it...

oh!! what did yall think of SS301 comeback. they even had a win.., i am so excited and happy for them. I cried when Kyu Jong mentioned Jung Min ssi, and Hyun Joong ssi., they will always be apart of SS501.. Always.

till next time, Bye now.