Dinner date XD

A Time For Us

Okay... so i got done early... So, I thought I would update early XD SO I hope you guys like it. XD

Chapter 5

Nobody’s (mine) POV

*************************************************************************************************************

“Yah… Why are we eating here? Are you sure this is a good idea..?” Hyun Joong looked around, glancing at every person that was around him, before looking back at the man in front of him.

“It’s okay… trust me; I eat here a lot after work… they have the best meat, and kimchi here trust me it is okay. Their soup is not bad either, so feel free to order what you want.” Hyun Joong gave the place another glance, and then turned back to Young Saeng.

“Ah it’s okay… Just order whatever; I don’t know what they have here, so you just order okay?” Young Saeng nodded in understanding, and raised his hand signaling the waitress to come and take their order.

“Ajumma can I have the grilled meat and grill; I will cook it myself… and the pork mandu please.” The lady nodded, and Young Saeng turned back to Hyun Joong, who seemed to still be nervous.

“Hey… it’s okay, there is no need to be nervous I come here all the time, the people here are nice and they never really cause any trouble. They mostly get drunk, and then carry each other home. Trust me; everything is going to be okay.” Finally it seemed that Hyun Joong believed him, as he set his brief case on the ground, and stopped looking around so much.

“See just loosen up, there is no reason to be so stiff; not everything is a serious matter.” Before Hyun Joong could say anything, the food came, and the grill was put in front of them.

“Ahh..! Thank you… we will eat well!” Young Saeng said loudly; before using the tongs to place the meat on the grill. Hyun Joong watched in wonder as Young Saeng cooked everything thoroughly, till finally he cut the meat into pieces.

“Ahhh it’s ready… dig in… like this.” Young Saeng grabbed a piece of lettuce, and placed two piece of meat on it, with a slice of garlic, a pickled radish, and a slice of pepper. Wrapping it up tightly, he leaned forward motioning for Hyun Joong to open his mouth. Young Saeng could see that he was hesitant, but he smiled and shook his hand lightly. Finally, Hyun Joong leaned forward, and opened his mouth slowly; Young Saeng stuffed the whole thing in the open space, causing Hyun Joong to almost choke. While Hyun Joong was chewing, Young Saeng made himself a wrap, and stiffed it inside his mouth as well. 

“See..! It’s good right?” Hyun Joong nodded as he continued to chew. After a few more wraps, Hyun Joong was chewing with a mouth full, when Young Saeng reached for the cup for some water, and there were none in it.

“Ajumma, can we have some more water please… And a bottle of soju..?” The lady nodded, and quickly grabbed the things she needed, and headed over to the both of them.

“Thank you…” Young Saeng said with a smile, and opened the bottle pouring them both a cup. Handing the cup to Hyun Joong, he gestured for him to take drink. They clanked the cups together, and Hyun Joong took a huge drink out of it, almost drinking the entire content of the cup. Young Saeng’s eyes widened, and then he laughed as Hyun Joong began coughing loudly.

“ HAHAHAHA..! You are supposed to drink a little bit, this isn’t water..! This could put some hair on your chest, if you are not careful.” Young Saeng said laughing as Hyun Joong drank some water, to try and calm the burning in his throat. Finally, Hyun Joong gasped for air, as the burning finally calmed down.

“Waaahhh… How can you drink this..? I thought I swallowed fire!” Young Saeng laughed again, as he poured more Soju in Hyun Joong’s cup.

“Yeah is it like that the first time you take a drink of it, but it gets better as it settles in your stomach.” The two continued to eat, and Young Saeng smiled as he noticed Hyun Joong relax a lot more then he should. First he took off his jacket, and then pulled loose his tie; after which he surprise Young Saeng by taking another gulp of alcohol, followed by him un-tucking his shirt, and ing a few buttons.

“Yah! Hyun Joong ah, this is not the place to undress yourself… at least wait till we are in a car to do all of that.” Young Saeng shouted, although not able to get Hyun Joong’s attention as he stripped his white shirt off. Young Saeng’s eyed widened, and he launch forward buttoning his shirt back up; he face as red as a tomato.

“Ahjumma, can I have the check please..?” Young Saeng asked, running over to her to pay the bill. After he paid; he quickly ran over to Hyun Joong, as he was now passed out on the floor.

“Hyun Joong ah… Yah..! Hyun Joong..!” Young Saeng lightly slapped the man’s face, trying his best to wake him up so he could get his address from him, but the man was out cold. Sighing, he grabbed his jacket and tie stuffing them in his shoulder bag; after putting on his bag, he kneeled down maneuvering Hyun Joong on his back.

“Aishh Hyun Joong ah… you heavy..!” Young Saeng cried out as he walked to his house. An hour later, he finally reached it; Hyung Jun was outside waiting for sitting on the porch.

“OH..! Hyung..! Why are you so late..? Who is that?” Young Saeng stood in front of his brother in shock as he was supposed to be in bed.

“Yah..! Hyung Jun ah… What are you doing out here huh? Forget it… Just get the door for me; we can talk more when I get him inside.” Hyung Jun opened the door, and Young Saeng carried him to the sitting area finally setting him down gently with Hyung Jun’s help.

“Ahh… my back..!” Young Saeng complained, rubbing his back gently; before going up stairs to gather some extra blankets for Hyun Joong. After getting him situated, Young Saeng turned his attention to Hyung Jun.

“Just what are you doing up and outside at five o’clock in the morning?” Hyung Jun lowered his head, and scuttled away from him.

“Nothing… I just woke up early, and I wanted some fresh air… that’s all.” Young Saeng raised his eyebrow, but since his brother has never really lied to him before, he just let it go, and nodded.

“Well, try and get some more sleep okay? I know you have that test coming up; you need to have your rest… Ka!” Hyung Jun nodded quickly and ran upstairs. After a shower, Young Saeng checked on Hyun Joong once more, before heading off to bed. As he settled down comfortable, he noticed that Hyung Jun was already asleep, so he just smiled and rubbed his head.

“Yah… I thought you couldn’t sleep anymore..?” Young Saeng whispered before drifting off to sleep.

******** The morning*******

Hyun Joong groan as he woke up with the worst headache he as every had; if he didn’t know better, he would have thought he was dying. Rolling from his position on his stomach to his back, he used his hand as a shield from the sunlight that was peeking through the curtains. It took moment to realize he was not in his bedroom, and sounds of footstep brought him out of his sleep state.

With wide eyes he shot up, coming face to face with a woman, who looked just as surprised to see him as he was her; fear raked through him as he watched her eyes widened more, and open for what he knew what was coming.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!! YOUNG SAENG AH!!!”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hehehe I cut here… ahahaha this is becoming so fun to write XD I hope you liked this chapter, and I am sorry it wasn’t long; I had to cut some things as it was becoming too much in one chapter… XD

Please leave a comment in the little section below, and tell me what you think.

Well till next time, bye now. :D

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!