HELLO MY NASTIES!!!

A Time For Us

Hello my nasties I am back, and finally able to update KEKE Now this is the only one that I have worked on so forgive me if I dont update Forever will I dream of you; I will get to it as soon as I can... My mother is doing fine, and getting better. This is my present all of you for waiting so patiently, so I thank you.  Here is he next chapter... I sorry if you dont like it. The next update will be next monday... please enjoy.

Chapter twenty four

Uee’s POV


Uee sat at the table of the restaurant waiting for Kyu Jong to show up. Taking a sip of her tea she thought back on what she had seen in the in her fiancé’s home. The thought of them together still made her nauseous; it had hurt her to leave the two of them together, but she knew it had to be done. She was going to give them their last moments together, and then her plan was going to be put into action. Taking another sip of her tea, Uee glanced down at her watch, smiling as she knew Kyu Jong should be arriving any moment now.

It is what she loved about her life. She had one brother willing to love, marry, and cherish her; then she had the other, who will do anything she asked of him. All she had to do was bat her eyes at him, and she would always get what she wants from him. Looking towards the entrance, Uee smiled as she saw Kyu Jong appear panting and out of breath, as he looked down at his watch before looking around the restaurant to look for her; a sense of satisfaction rolled through her as she kept her smile and eyes on him, till he finally meet her eyes and smiled widely.

Kyu Jong rushed over to her, stopping once he reached her, and let out a deep breath as he sat down across from her.

“Mianhaeyo there was a traffic accident down the street, so I pulled over and ran the rest of the way here.” Uee waved her hand dismissing his concern all together, as she took another sip of her tea.

“It’s alright; the point is that you are here now…” Kyu Jong smiled at her statement, before waving over the waiter to order a drink for himself; once the order was placed, he turned back to Uee who was just staring at him with a small smile.

“So… Why am I here? When I got your call it seemed like you were very upset… tell me what has happened?”

“I need your help with something…” Kyu Jong raised an eyebrow with that; curious as to what would make her think he could help her. Taking his expression as a sign to continue, Uee leaned forward and spoke once again.

“I need you to do that thing again… you know the one that you did for me when we were in college? I am having a bit of a problem with a person that has been taking a lot of Hyun Joong’s time away from me, and I think it is time for them to separate; so I need you help to do so.” Kyu Jong sat back with a sigh; rubbing a hand over his face, he peered at Uee staring at her for a moment before speaking.

“I thought you said I wouldn’t have to do that again… you said you have my brother wrapped around your finger, so I would have to steal people away from him, to make a path for you in his heart again. Is this person that good to take his eyes off you, and turn them their way?” Uee fell back against her sit as she pouted and grabbed a manila packet containing information of her victim; tossing it at Kyu Jong, she waited for him to open it and to gauge his reaction. To her surprise, she watched as his eyes widened in shock as he looked back up at her.

“Your thief is Heo Young Saeng..?! You mean the Heo Young Saeng that is 23, has been working multiple jobs since he was fifteen, and is one of the sweetest guys you could ever meet? That Young Saeng...?” Uee threw her hands in the air at Kyu Jong’s words.

“Why does everybody keep saying that about him?!” Kyu Jong shook his head as he placed the papers back into the folder, and placed it on the table.

“Mianhae… I don’t think I can help you with this one. Not to Young Saeng…” Uee narrowed her eyes, and looked away from the man sitting across from her; thinking quickly she smiled quickly before she covered her eyes with her hand. Making the tears began to flow; she stayed like that smiling inwardly as he noticed Kyu Jong hadn’t left yet. Looking up, she made sure tears were streaking down her face, and she began to plead with him in her most pathetic voice she could muster.

“Jebal… Jebal Kyu Jong ah please help me… You don’t understand… this boy you think is so great; he is stealing Hyun Joong from me.” As Kyu Jong began to shake his head, she moved on to her finally plea quickly.

“Kyu Jongie I saw them… Right now Hyun Joong is sick, and he is there… I don’t know… casting a spell on him or something. He completely ignores me, refusing to eat my cooking wanting him to do it, and that boy is literally laughing in my face, when Hyun Joong turns to him.”

“If Hyun Joong is sick then why are you not there tending to him instead being here with me?” Kyu Jong said trying to make sense of everything.

“I was there; I had gotten there first, and brought him some porridge which he said he loved, and was eating it getting better as he did so. We even shared a kiss, everything was perfect until HE showed up and ruined it all. I don’t know what happened, as soon as he arrived Hyun Joong changed, and it was like he didn’t even need me, all he wanted was that boy. I am telling you, he is doing something to him… so I am not just pleading with you for my sake; it is for your brother’s as well. I mean think Kyu Jong… is your brother even gay? No right? So why would he be doing this at all? It has to be that boy… so please help me with this one last time… I am begging you.” Uee sobbed her last sentence, as she reached out to the man across from her, and leaned her head on the table to add dramatic effect.

***** Kyu Jong’s *****

Kyu Jong couldn’t believe what he was hearing, out of the three years he had known Young Saeng, he would have never pegged him to be a spouse stealer; or for that matter, a homoual. So what could be the cause of everything? It didn’t really matter as he watched Uee break down in a way he had never seen her do before, it tore at his heart to see her so broken down, and he knew then he just had to help her even if it meant throwing away a three year friendship.

Getting to his feet he walked over to Uee, who was still sobbing uncontrollable, and kneeled down beside her. Grabbing her by the arms, Kyu Jong pulled her sobbing frame to his chest in a comforting manner, as he spoke in soft words.

“Arra, arra I will help you okay? I will make everything okay I promise, so stop crying I will be there for you okay? Anything that you need I will do for you, so you can happy once again. Okay?”

***** Nobody’s POV *****

Uee looked up from where she was leaning on Kyu Jong’s chest, sniffing as she did.

“Really? You will help me? I don’t want you to lose your friend, but I just need help… You will help me all the way right?” Kyu Jong smiled at her as he nodded, and pulled her back to him hugging her tightly reveling in her touch as this was the only time her could hold her so close to him.

Wrapping her arms around his shoulder, Uee buried her face in the crook of his neck for a moment, before moving to rest her chin on his shoulder, as she finally smirked knowing that she had won the first battle, and soon she will conquer them all.


*Looks around corner* Are you all mad? I bet you are huh? I am soo sorry I haven’t been updating but I was stuck in a horrible writer’s block, along with the stuff going on with my mom, and I just couldn’t bring myself out. It was about 10:03 here, and I just felt like I needed my computer, and when I opened it and went to click on my stories I just felt this inspiration hit, while I was listening to some music, and this is what come out.

I hope it doesn’t , and I am sorry that it is short, but I did want to focus on Uee in this one, so I do hope you forgive me XD

Well anyway I hope you liked it, please leave me you thoughts in the little section below, and feel free to scold me for taking so long if you must. I will listen, and just sulk while I hang my head down in shame for taking so long.

Again my mother is doing fine now; I thought you should know that. Thank you for all of your kind words, and I have told my mother. She told me all to tell you ‘thank you’; I want to thank you as well. XD

Well as always till next time, bye now.