I'm sicky D:

A Time For Us

Chapter Twenty Two

Nobody’s POV


“Stay…”

Hyun Joong raised his hand; bring it up to his hair running it through a couple of times to think on what he was going to say next.

“Yeobo… it’s not right having him here, when you are sick. I mean, it is not like you are in any condition to entertain right now. I think it would be better if he leaves… You don’t want to be rude right?” Uee turned to Hyun Joong, making sure that he could see that she meant for him to leave, and let them have their time together. However, this interaction did not pass by Young Saeng, who felt his heart break in two, and jealousy flush through him. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and steeled himself for what he was going to do; his lips, he twitched his facial muscles twice before plastering his fake smile back onto his face.

“Uee ssi is right Hyun Joong ah, there is nothing I can do here. I was just going to make a few things for you and then leave. But seeing as Uee ssi is here, there really isn’t a need for me to be here…” Rushing towards the bags, he tucked some hair strands behind his ear, and began emptying the bags.

“Here Hyun Joong ah… I made some plain porridge for you; you only added cinnamon, sugar, and cream. Also there are some fresh peppermint leaves, which my mother grows in her small garden, it will help with your fever a bit. Some ingredients for a nasal saline rinse, you sounded stuffed up on the phone and still do now; ginger and honey for another tea, also some Epsom salt, with alcohol to work the fever out of your body.” As Young Saeng called out all the things he bought, Uee’s eyes widened in worry; none of the things Young Saeng has brought she knew how to use.

“Well I guess that is it… I should be going now. Uee ssi, make sure not to use to much ginger, it is very strong and potent. Hyun Joong ah doesn’t like too much in his tea, but I guess you already knew that huh?” Young Saeng chuckled uneasily, before looking at the items once more, and then shuffling quickly towards the door to put back on his shoes.

Hyun Joong was stuck between a rock and a hard place; he really wanted Young Saeng to stay, but he didn’t have it in him to fight with Uee on it. He knew she would be angry if he stayed, and the pain in his head is back, so he didn’t want to argue; actually he was really starting to feel faint, and soon felt nauseous as the room started to spin. Young Saeng was about to open the door, when out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Hyun Joong starting to sway on his feet. By the time he actually turned to him, Hyun Joong made a grab for something stable as he fell forward; Young Saeng rushed to him catching before he could hit the table.

Reaching up he felt Hyun Joong’s forehead, and was shocked at how hot to the touch he felt; glancing at Uee, who was staring at the two with wide eyes, he realized Uee had no idea had to take care of someone who was sick. Looking to the things he brought with him, figuring that if she didn’t know how to take care of someone, then there was no way she knew how to make the things he brought. Stifling a scoff, he adjusted the man in his arms, and maneuvered him onto his back before making his way to the stairs. Without any words to Uee, he took the fever ridden man back up to his room, where Young Saeng thought he belonged in the first place, and set him down on his bed. Once he got him situated he ed his night shirt, and slipped it off of his shoulder, trying to keep the blush out of his face; once it was off, he covered him with the blanket, and then went down the stairs to where Uee was still standing.

Now starting to get irritated, he gathered all the supplies he had taken out of the bags, and put them all back in it to take to the kitchen. However he just couldn’t hold it in as the women stood there still, as if she had nothing else better to do. Not really known for being able to control himself when very angry, he turned back to Uee, once he was half way to the kitchen.

“Uee ssi…” Uee finally seemed to snap out of it, and turned to him; Young Saeng took a couple of steps back to her before he started talking.

“Uee ssi… You don’t know how to take care of a sick person do you? None of the things I brought to make… you couldn’t make them by yourself could you?” Her silence answered his question very clearly, as did the blush, and sheepish look on her face. This time Young Saeng actually did scoff at her in annoyance.

“And you were just going to let me leave weren’t you? Are you slow? Do you not think with your head?” Young Saeng saw her bristle at his words, but he didn’t care; he wanted to say his piece, and this would be the only time he gets to say it.

“Look Uee ssi… I know what you think of me; I know that you think I am trying to take him from you, but really I am not. You think that I am lying to you, but you know what..? I really don’t care. Hyun Joong ah is my friend; actually he is probably the only best friend that I have, and there is no way I am letting him go, just because you can’t deal with me in his life. But do you want to know something else..? You and I either can be friends as well, or we can be enemies… frankly I really don’t care which, but when your selfishness affects his health, that is when I start to care.” Young Saeng sighed deeply, before turning around and heading towards the kitchen once again leaving Uee to herself in her own state of shock.

Rushing to the counter, he tossed the bags on the counter before making his way around the kitchen wanting to get some of the things he brought for Hyun Joong started already. Getting the tea pot from the top burner he filled it with water, and then put it back to boil on the fire; quickly grabbing the chopping board, he pulled the leafs off the steam before roughly chopping them up, and then scraping them into the tea pot. Giving it a good stir he placed the lid on the pot, and turned away from it to grab a bowl to mix the ingredients for the saline rinse.

Taking a bottle of water out of the cabinet, he added some sea salt, baking soda, and then used a knife to extract a little bit of peppermint oil from the leafs. Giving it a good mix he set it on the tray to take up to Hyun Joong. Grabbing another bowl, he grabbed the thermos pouring some into it, before heading the fridge for some milk, adding a little bit, he also added the cinnamon and sugar to the porridge before setting it on the tray as well. Once making quick work of the slight mess he made Young Saeng went to the stove checking on the peppermint tea, seeing that it was finished he used the strainer to strain the leafs from the tea as he pour a cup of it. Finally finished he set the cup on the tray, and hurriedly took off his apron after he cleaned up once again, before exiting out of the kitchen and heading up stairs quickly.

Once Young Saeng reached the door he was surprised when the door was closed, balancing the tray on his raised knee, he opened the door gently not wanting to make too much noise for Hyun Joong and entered the bedroom. Young Saeng’s eyes widened as he took in the sight of Uee wrapped around Hyun Joong in bed under the sheets; walking to Hyun Joong’s side of the bed, he set the tray down and was prepared to leave when he heard a whimper making him look down, and notice how uncomfortable Hyun Joong looked as he was sweating from the extra heat Uee was bringing him. Instinct kicked in and Young Saeng quickly leaned over Hyun Joong to nudge Uee off.

“Yah..! What are you doing?!” Uee screamed as Young Saeng pushed her completely off the bed.

“I should be asking you that… Did you forget he has a fever..? He cannot have more heat than what he is already giving off, that is why I took his shirt off; please think with your head next time.” Young Saeng scoffed as he sat next to Hyun Joong, who had woken up by the sound of raised voices.

“What’s going on? What happened..?” He asked groggily as he tried to sit up; instead of answering him Young Saeng took the nasal rinse off the tray, and then moved it over Hyun Joong’s thighs so he could eat his porridge.

“Don’t worry about it… you just need to worry about getting better. Here… Have some porridge huh?” Young Saeng cooed gently grabbing the spoon, blowing on it to cool it down a little, and offering some of the Juk. Hyun Joong immediately opened his mouth to take in the porridge; Uee stood there waiting for Hyun Joong expression, for him to grimace as he always does with the food she gives him, but it never came. Instead, to her, it seemed like he opened his mouth eagerly to take more of the porridge into his mouth.

Half way through the bowl, Young Saeng continued to spoon feed the latter, who after taking one more spoon full into his mouth, began to shake his head as he didn’t want anymore. Young Saeng smiled nodding a little bit as he set the spoon back down, and reached over to grab the peppermint tea. Blowing on it just a little, he helps Hyun Joong drink a little as before setting it back down, when he drank about half. Moving the tray back to the table, Young Saeng grabbed the bowl with the nasal rinse, and soaked the sterile cloth with the liquid before sitting next to Hyun Joong with the bowl in hand to catch the dripping liquid, and bringing the cloth to his nose.

“When you inhale, don’t exhale till I tell you okay? You need to hold it in to clean out your nasal cavity okay?” Hyun Joong nodded and waited for the command.

“Alright ready? Hana, dul, set… breathe..!” Hyun Joong inhaled deeply; Young Saeng quickly set the bowl down, and grabbed a dry cloth bringing it to his nose.

“Okay exhale..!” Hyun Joong blew hard and everything came out. Uee cringed in disgusted, shaking her body as she shivered. Turning back to the two on the bed, she screamed as she watched Young Saeng open the cloth to look at the contents inside.

“EW..! Why are you looking at it, that is disgusting?!” Young Saeng turned to her frowning.

“Um… because that is what you are supposed to do. You have to check to see what color the mucus is; he could have an infection and we would never know it till we check the color of the mucus. His is a light green, so it is just a cold; he should get better soon, maybe in a couple of days.” Young Saeng explained as he put the cloth in the hamper to wash.

“Can you breathe now?” Hyun Joong nodded before leaning forward and resting his head on Young Saeng’s shoulder. Young Saeng smiled gently, raising his hand to pat his messy hair down; turning towards Uee he gestured to the bowl he used for the nasal rinse before turning back to her.

“Can you wash that out and put hot water in it? Also please bring the alcohol up with you, it is in the kitchen.” Uee huffed as he was not used to taking orders from people lower than her, but instead of arguing she did was she was told, and took the bowl with her down to the kitchen; washing it out, she filled it back up with warm water, before going to the cabinet, and grabbing a bottle of wine while heading back upstairs. Entering the bedroom she paused as her eyes widened when he saw Young Saeng folding the blanket down revealing Hyun Joong’s bare upper body.

“YAH…! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”


KEKEKE ugh this was sort of boring huh? Ugh! I am saddened by this but I promise the next chapter will have a lot more lovin in it XD You know FLUFFINESS! KEKEKE

Please leave me a comment in the little section below… D: I used to get so many, but not so much now it makes me sad. D:

BUT! To the my nasties that still give me views and comments thank you so much, also the new people who have subscribed THANK YOU SO MUCH m(_ _)m *bows*

Well as always TILL NEXT TIME BYE NOW!!!

 

AHH I just remembered I am sorry for not updating Forever will I dream of you but I will this week, and it will on Wednesday like always. XD FIGHTING FOR ME!