Chapter 29: I love you

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

I drove on and on, not knowing where I was going. Stepping on the gas pedal, as tears kept on following.

' What am I supposed to do?' I cried.

I stopped the car, on the side of the road, taking deep breaths. I took my phone out and saw 16 missed calls from an unkown person. Who can be calling at this time? Nevermind this, I need to get home. I calmed myself down, turning my car around and driving back home.

Jiyong's POV

I've called endless times, damn! Why won't she answer. I was so fustrated standing outside the restaurant I kept on redialling her number. Yes I bought a new phone, but I've always remembered her number.

'Ji?' Bom said.

'Hmm?' I answered back, as I tapped my foot impatiently. Gripping the locket in the other hand, while my other held my phone next ot my ear.

'Do you still love Chaerin?' She asked.

'Yes I do...' I said.

'Aigoo, older brother is crying,' Bom said.

'Aish, Bom no time for teasing me,' I said.

I was going to redial her phone for the 17th time...yes I was counting. But Bom held my arm before I could.

'Just go to her house...wait there,' Bom smiled, 'She lives near our house, 4 houses down the one with the dark blue gate it's easy to find, trust me the two houses next to hers don't have any gates,'

' What if she isn't there?' I said.

'From the Chaerin I know she would drive on far away...but she will eventually come back,' Bom said, 'Go!'

Bom's POV

Once I watched Jiyong leave I took my phone out and dialled Chaerin's number. After 2 rings she picked up...how ironic.

'Chaerin-ah where are you?' I asked.

I could hear her sobbing on the other line, 'It's gone...,' 

' What's gone?' I asked worried.

'The locket, that's the only thing that gave me hope...now it's gone forever,' she cried.

'Chaerin, just go back home. It's dangerous to be driving there by yourself at night,' I said.

'Bommie can you sleep at my house tonight?' Chaerin asked.

Me sleeping there? No way Jiyong's going to sleep there with you. I thought to myself.

'S-sure, I'll be there in a few minutes, see you,' I said.

'O-okay, thank you,' Chaerin said, with her voice shaking as she hung up.

'Love what happened?' Top asked me wrapping his arms around me.

'Jiyong went to wait for Chaerin at her house, Chaerin thinks I'm going to go to her house and sleepover but she doesn't know her one and only love is going to be there...' I smiled.

'Do you think this is going to work?' Top asked me.

'Juliet told Chaerin to follow her heart...Chae will follow her heart that means she will take Jiyong back,' I answered.

' You are such a caring person, that's why I love you,' Top whispered in my ears.

'I love you too Mr. Choi,' I smiled, closing my eyes as Top leaned in for a kiss.

Chaerin's POV

I sobbed all the way to my house, weird thing was Bom's car wasn't here yet. Maybe she'll be here inawhile. I slowly walked up to my door, but I saw a sleeping figure on my doorsteps...Jiyong.

'Ji?' I whispered, as she slowly woke up.

'I love you Lee Chaerin...' Jiyong smiled getting up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I keep on making you guys wait. Last update for the day. Hope you enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be the start of the happy moments! Stay tuned!