Chapter 1: Why?

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

'Chaerin help me!' Bom shouted from her room.

Ugh, where's Jiyong? He said he would come to Bom and Top's house after work. God where is he? I thought to myself fustrated as I walked up to Bom's room who was holding Jinae.

'Hmm, what do you need?' I asked.

'Oh I was going to ask you to help Dongmin change, but there's something wrong with you...' Bom asked, how could she know?

'U-umm nothing...Dongmin co-' I was cut off as Bom interupted me.

'Chaerin I know if there's something wrong with you, don't lie to me...' Bom sighed.

Giving me Jinae as she quickly changed Dongmin into his clothes. As she took him to his room, and laid him to sleep. Once she got back she took Jinae from me, quietly singing a lullaby to make her sleep.

I took a deep breath, 'Jiyong has been acting strange lately...after you and Top got married he started to drink more.' I laid back on Bom's bed.

'Just tell me everything,' Bom said worried.

'It was all going to so well! We always had fun together. But sometimes I would look at him and he seemd unhappy to be with me...' I said.

'Aigoo, Chaerin, don't think like that please. I'm sure Jiyong will completely change into a wonderful and loving person...' Bom said.

'I hope so...' I sighed.

Right then, a loud BAM could be heard from downstairs. Waking Jinae up, Bom immediately got up to the bathroom to make Jinae fall asleep again.

'Can you please see who that is?' She asked me.

I nodded, walking down the stairs lazily. As I approached the door, I could see a figure lying down on the floor. Jiyoung? I immediately knelt down beside him.

'Jiyong!' I said alarmed.

'Hmm, Chaerin~' Jiyong said, omo the stench of alochol was so strong and unbearable, that I didn't want to breathe.

'I-I promise, tonight will be the last night...' He said falling asleep.

Again, he said this. Last week was the first time he said this but again this week. What's wrong with him?

' W-who was tha- Jiyong?' Bom shouted from behind.

Obviously Jinae already fell asleep. 

'Omo, should I help you get him to the coach?' She suggested, I reluctantly got up and supported his body on the right side, while Bom helped him on the left side.

Once we got him on the coach, Bom went up to sleep, as I was left with Jiyong.

'Jiyong-ah, why are you like this?' I cried, laying my head on the sofa. 

I sat there the whole night, bending over as I slept with my head on the coach. Crying myself to sleep. What did I get myself into?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________