Chapter 10: Actress Bommie

Worried for my Playboy.

Decided to put this as the main pic. hahah totally cute, but that's what you get Jiyong! 

Credits to: http://springtempo.tumblr.com/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bom's POV

Ugh my blood is boiling from anger. Seriously Jiyong? You better change or else I will skin you alive. I quickly dialled Jiyong's number.

'H-hello~' Jiyong stuttered.

'Hey! What the hell are you thinking?' I shouted in the mic.

' W-what what are you t-talking about Bommie?' Jiyong asked groggily.

' What the hell are you drunk?' I asked angrily.

' So what if I am? It's none of your business! bug off!' he said coldly.

' Yah!' I shouted, but too late the phone was cut.

I quickly dialled Top's number.

'Hey love, what club does Jiyong usually go to?' I asked impatiently.

'Jiyong's at a club now?' Top asked shocked.

'Yah yah, he is but tell me what club he usually goes to!' I screamed.

'Aish calm down love, I think his favourite club is _____' Top answered.

'Okay, love you, will call you later!' I said.

'Love you too, becareful okay!' He replied.

'Arasso!' I said, hanging up. Speeding up to reach the club.

'Aish it's 4pm and he's already drunk. What do you want to do with your life Ji?' I muttered to myself.

Walking inside, 'Oh hey Bommie!' someone shouted from behind grabbing my arm.

'Oh Jaejoong, um I can't talk right now, looking for someone.' I answered.

'Having a problem with you marriage?' He teased.

'No, I'm happy with my marriage I'm looking for CL's bastard boyfriend....' I replied coldy.

' Woah okay, I shouldn't stand in your way then....' Jaejoong replied.

'Aish just come with me, I will need your help to bring him into the car anyways,' I said dragging him along with me.

Right then, I spotted a familiar figure grinding with two girls on the dance floor with a drink in his hand. I walked up, but instead of scolding him how about embarassing him as well. This is going to be fun.

'You bastard! How could you act like nothing is wrong. You gave me AIDS and then you got me pregnant!' I shouted approaching Jiyong, his face was priceless, 'You said you love me, you left me now I'm dying.' I slapped his face.

'Yah Bommie, stop acting it's not going to work,' Jiyong smirked at me.

'You think?' I said quietly, pretending to collapse on the floor, 'Isn't it bad enough you beat me up everyday at home? But now you wanna spread your disease to these girls? You disgust me!'

I heard Jaejoong chuckle behind me, he was probably enjoying the show I put on.

'Y-yah!' Jiyong shouted, pulling me up, 'Stop all this!' he shouted.

'Look around you, everyone thinks your disgusting...' I smirked, right then slap.

I held my cheek which was burning...how could he? Suddenly Jaejoong punched Jiyong, who immediately fainted.

'Yah Bommie are you okay?' He asked me lifting my chin.

'Nevermind...it was fun when it lasted,' I said hitting his arm to let go. 'Just help me bring him to the car,' 

________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was fun to write. Hope you like it!