Chapter 5: Make up

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

Oh, It's so warm. I tightened my grip on whatever I was holding. Thud Thud, huh a heart beat? I tried to open my eyelids. Oh Jiyong!?!? I immediately tried to get away but it seemed like he also had a good grip on me. I slowly removed his hands from my waist, trying not to wake him up. Today's the full day we have here. Tomorrow we're leaving. Ughh, how fustrating, but it was nice to go back to the place where we fell in love.

I took in a deep breath, taking in all the fresh air. Hmm, suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked back of course it was Jiyong. I let him be, since I love him and it gives me butterflies.

'Goodmorning hon,' he whispered in my ear then kissing my shoulder.

'Goodmorning to you too~' I cooed still looking at he sunrise.

' We should go on a boat...a yacht!' He exclaimed.

'I don't know Ji...a yacht sounds expensive...' I said reluctantly.

'How often do I get to be with you alone? Most of the time you want to be with Bom so I have to enjoy this!' he said again leaning his head on my shoulder.

I removed his arms off my waist and turned around, 'Fine...' I said giving him a peck on his lips. I quickly ran for the tent wanting to change, but before I could he got ahold on my shirt forcing my right shoulder to be exposed. Worse of all revealing my black bra.

'Last night you teased me...' Jiyong said. Uh-oh. 'Later this night you have to make up for it!'

'I will, but not in that way Ji~' I said slapping his arm away and fixing my shirt while running inside.

I just picked a pair of shorts and a shirt which said, 'I'm in love and I regret it'  I walked out to find that everything else was packed as Jiyong was waiting for me to get change so he can fix the tent. I sat on the rock, watching him undo the tent. We quickly drove back to the house, to find a grand breakfast waiting for us as the butler welcomed us in.

I quickly gobbled my food down and got in the shower. A warm shower, I stood there taking in all the warmt. It felt so nice.

'C-Chaerin-ah!' Jiyong shouted opening the door.

'Jiyong! YOU ERT! I'M TAKING A SHOWER!' I shouted running for the towel.

' Well you're mine so why can't I see?' he teased.

'Just tell me why you came in here?' I said annoyed.

'Oh nothing, I was just bored waiting for you...ehehe' Jiyong said scratching his head.

'Aigoo! what's wrong with you?' I said, slapping his head.

Right then, the towel covering my body dropped. I looked down to find myself , infront of Jiyong.

'Yah close your eyes!' I shouted bending down to the towel.

Jiyong's POV

She bent down to get the towel. I'm a guy for goodness sake how can I not check her out? I looked at her body, wow if I marry her, she will be mine. Wait what are you thinking about Ji? Marrying her? Come on get a hold of yourself.

'U-Umm, I'll just wait outside...' I said, turning around.

'Good idea Ji,' She screamed.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Will update when I can!