Chapter 23: Is that him?

Worried for my Playboy.

Bom's POV

I was panicking inside with what to do...after we talk to their parents we can just leave him at their house right? Then Top and I can attend Chaerin's opening.

'Hey son!' Their father greeted him with a hug.

' We missed you,' their mother smiled.

We went inside, since I left the kids at their house I immediately just went with the kids, trying to get my head not to think about this Chaerin and Jiyong situation.

'Hey you were acting weird just now,' Top said coming into the kid's room. ' Wow, mum was really serious when she said she will make a special room for the kids...' he continued looking around.

'Chaerin...it's the opening of another branch in Gangnam, and we have to attend. But how about Ji?' I asked.

'Hmm...let's just sneak out now,' He suggested.

I raised my eyebrow, it didn't really sound like a good idea but what choice do I have? We grabbed the kids and quietly tried to sneak out...but it seemed impossible for us to do it...like I thought.

' Where are you guys going?' Jiyong asked.

I let out a deep breath before turning around, 'Huh?' I turned to Top.

'U-umm, we have to go to an opening,' Top stuttered.

'Oo~ Can I come?' Jiyong asked.

I don't know what to say, 'S-sure,' I replied.

Godd, I have to do my best to not let Jiyong see Chaerin...this is going to be hell. We waited for Jiyong to get changed, while I took out the Hope shopping bag CL gave me. Matching it with a pair of classic Christian Louboutin heels.

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wlWV3mQYlTg/SbQXaOadi8I/AAAAAAAAACE/l4X0FTm74FM/s400/black+dresses+1.jpg)

(http://www.himshoes.net/images/uploads/sales_promotion/CL-pump003_1.jpg)

I sweeped my hair to the side, and headed downstairs. Good thing their mother helped me get dresed up, because I could care less about my look and worry about tonight. We got into the car, and headed for Gangnam.

'So whose's the designer?' Jiyong asked.

'A close friend of mine,' I replied, looking out the window.

'Is she the designer of Hope?' he asked.

'Yeah she is,' I answered.

CL's POV

Aigoo, where is Bommie? It's about time for me to cut the ribbon.

'Hey!' someone called from behind.

'Oh hey Jaejoong!' I replied.

'Congrats for being such a famous deisgner now,' he smiled.

'Thanks Jae, but I'm kinda busy right now, can we talk during the party?' I asked.

'Sure, oh and thank you for inviting me,' he replied.

'No problem,' I said absentmindly.

Finally! I could see Bom from afar walking up to me.

' Where's Top?' I asked.

' O-oh he's i-is somewhere,' Bom smiled...she's hiding something.

'Umm, Chae...someone just got out,' Bom started.

'OMG is that?' I whispered to her, pointing at someone who looks familiar...Jiyong.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________