Chapter 6: Yacht

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

I got in a dress, which Bom gave me. She forced me to take it knowing we might have a date. I quickly fixed my self. Sweeping my hair to the side.

'I'm ready...' I said, grabbing some heels.

' Wow chaerin, you're so pretty,' Jiyong said getting up from the bed. Looks like he had a shower in the other bathroom and got ready. He was wearing a suit. He looked so cool.

'Shut up,' I said fixing my heels trying to hide my red flushed cheeks.

'Aigoo, no need to get mad it was a compliment hon,' he said. Taking my hand and leading me to the car.

He drove all they way to a port. Where a yacht was waiting. I was expecting it to be smaller, but wow he had to rent a big one. He led me inside where the crew greeted us.

' Welcome to great elizabeth,' the man said.

I was even in greater awe when I saw the interior. Wow how much did this cost?

(http://static.worldarchitecturenews.com/news_images/12820_2_foster%20yacht2big.JPG)

'Let's have lunch first,' Jiyong said pointing to the dining table.

'Hello sir and maam,' the lady greeted us. As Jiyong helped me in my seat as he took the seat in front of me.

'Today I will be your server, and the Chef specially made a three course meal for you today. So please enjoy,' She smiled and walked away.

' Um Jiyong I think this is a tiny bit too much? How much did you spend?' I asked.

'Shh...let's just enjoy this hon,' He said.

The server came back and gave us our appetizers. 

' This is a lobster risotto, enjoy...' she said placing the dishes in front of us.

We took a bite, hmm, if Bommie was here she would eat it all in no time. I looked at my plate to find that I already finished the dish. Hmph.

'This is a scallop dish,' the lady came back once again. 

Hmm, looks good. I finished it in no time. Wow the chef is really good. She came back with our dessert and well I was really satisfied with lunch.

'Just wait until dinner, the chef is really good..now come on let's go out...but before that go in that room and change. Wear what I put there okay?' he ordered

I slowly walked inside the bedroom, and looked at the bed. Jiyong you're dead!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last update of the day!

Do you guys know when 2ne1's new single is coming out? Last week YG said there will be one week delay. But there's no single. aigoo. plus I'm downloading YG famiy concert so please wait until tomorrow for more updates. Im spazzing here!