Chapter 21: Reply

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

Oh god, what happened last night? I opened my eyelids to find a glass, huh? I smelled the cup...oh wine, makes sense. I looked at the other bed to find Bom sprawled all over the bed, I'm definitely not going to disturb her beauty sleep. Oh what's that? The reply!

Dear Chaerin,

If the person you care for loves you he would do anything not to hurt you. If you love him with all your heart, I know you would wait for him to change, but him changing is it possible for you to forget how he hurt you? I am in no right to judge him unfortunately with what you have described him, it seems like he doesn't deserve a wonderful woman like you. You have two most likely options, 1) You wait for him, and see if he has changed. You should know this might take long. 2) Move on, and  find another way in life. 

Love isn't an easy thing to find in life, he maybe your one and only love. You might regret if you don't wait for him, losing him, but what if you wait for him and find that his love has disappeared? If he loves you too, he will do his best to change, but there's only one thing I have to say...follow your heart.

All my love,

Juliet

It's too early to cry in the morning but this letter has done it. Juliet has a point, what if I wait for Jiyong and he doesn't change? But I should follow my heart...what should I do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bom and I had fun in Italy, experiencing their culture, going around to see the places of interest. Taking pictures and how could anyone forget the food? The food was magnificent, unfortunately our time was up, one week had passed and now we're back in Korea. It was nice to be back in my home country, I felt fresh and happy with my life.

'Hey love, I missed you!!' Top hugged Bom, greeting us at the airport.

They seemed like they were seperated for years, as they hugged each other tightly, but it soon got uncomfortable for me as they started liplocking and people started to stare at them. I can't blame them for missing each other, but can't they do this at home?

*cough cough* 

They didn't stop. I coughed louder unti they finally stopped.

'Finally...people were staring, come on lovebirds,' I said bitterly.

'So Chaerin, what are you planning to do?' Top asked.

' Well, when I was in Italy I really fell in love with fashion...I wanna start my own fashion line,' I smiled.

'Oo~ you better make sure I can get free clothes okay?' Bom joked.

'Of course, anything for you,' I rejoiced.

Yeah, here we go Chaerin take your mind off of Jiyong and stay occupied. I will start my own fashion line and became one of the world's famous designers...wow it'll be great.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if my reply to Chaerin was ish, I didn't know how to write the reply. I had an idea in my head but it just couldn't come out right. And sorry for short chapter, I just need to get CL and Bom back in Korea and ready for a new start.